As soon as we hear the name of Microsoft, then desktop in our mind. Pictures come about the computer. Because more than 90% of desktop computers use Microsoft Windows. Because it is very user friendly.
Now the question arises that since there are many softwares of Microsoft, then which is the popular software of Microsoft? Yes, this question seems a bit strange because all the softwares have their own features and it is not that easy to tell which is better and popular among them.
But still, if it comes to Microsoft’s popular software, then it depends on the users which software they like more. So today I thought why not tell people about the most popular softwares of Microsoft, so that you can decide for yourself why that software is so popular.
Then without delay let’s start and know which is the popular software of Microsoft.
- 1 What is the popular program of Microsoft
- 1.1 What is Windows Server
- 1.2 What is Microsoft Office
- 1.3 What is Windows Client?
- 1.4 What is Windows Explorer?
- 1.5 What is SQL Server?
- 1.6 WHAT IS SKYPE?
- 1.7 What is Exchange Server?
- 1.8 What is Visual Studio and Other Developer Tools?
- 1.9 What is SharePoint Server?
- 1.10 What is Windows Small Business Server?
- 1.11 Share this:
What is the popular program of Microsoft
Although there are many products of Microsoft, but here we will talk about some more used software. Let’s get some information about some of the popular softwares of Microsoft.
What is Windows Server
Windows Server, this foundation is all back-office deployment projects.
Windows Server is a type of server that is installed, operated and managed by any of the Windows Server family of operating systems.
Windows Server exhibits and provides similar capability, features and operating mechanism which is based on the Windows NT architecture.
Windows Servers are generally capable of providing server-oriented services, such as a For hosting the website, user management, resource management across all users and applications, messaging, security and authorization. Along with many other server-focused services.
All these things are included in Windows Server software:
- Windows 2000 Server
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows HPC Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 8
What is Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office There is a suite of desktop productivity applications which is specially designed for office or business use. This is a proprietary product of Microsoft Corporation and which was first released in 1990. Microsoft Office supports about 35 different languages and together you can use it on Windows, Mac and most Can be used in Linux variants. This mainly includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, OneNote, Outlook and Publisher applications are the main ones.
Microsoft Office is primarily created so that it can automate manual office work. Many purpose-built applications are used in this.
Let’s get some information about all these applications:
1. Microsoft Word: Through this, users can easily create text documents.
2. Microsoft Excel: With this you can simple to complex You can create data/numerical spreadsheets.
3. Microsoft PowerPoint: Stand-alone application from which professional multimedia presentations can be created.
4. Microsoft Access: Database management application.
5. Microsoft Publisher: This is an introductory application to create and publish Marketing Materials.
6. Microsoft OneNote: It is an alternate to a paper notebook, which enables a user to organize all the notes neatly.
Except for its desktop applications, both Microsoft Office Available online or in cloud form in its lighter (Office Web Apps) version and also in full (Office 365) version. As of 2013, Microsoft Office 2016 is the latest version, and it is available in many different variants.
What is Windows Client?
Windows Client is also called Windows operating system (Windows OS) which provides a platform to run all Windows software. These are formally called Microsoft Windows in Desktop PCs and are actually a family of operating systems for personal computers. As we know Windows dominates the personal computer world, a survey shows that about 90 percent of personal computers have Windows OS – the rest use Linux and Mac operating systems.
Full list of Windows OS
- Windows 1.0 – 2.0
- Windows 3.0 – 3.1
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME – Millennium Edition
- Windows NT 31. – 4.0
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Server
- Windows Home Server
- Windows CE
- Windows Mobile
- Windows Phone 7-10
What is Windows Explorer?
Microsoft Internet Explorer (abbreviated as IE or MSIE), this is a free It is a web browser application that was produced by Microsoft in the year 1995. Internet Explorer was designed in response to the first geographical browser, that browser is Netscape Navigator.
Sun 1994 In 2015, Netscape produced the first commercialized web browser. Netscape Navigator was used by the whole world as a popular browser which at that time had about 90% users all over the world.
Bill Gates himself again Microsoft IE Introduced the key which was given by integrating with the OS. It was completely free. With its arrival, the popularity of Netscape decreased completely. Later Netscape evolved into the name of Mozilla Firefox and is giving good competition to other browsers like Google (Chrome), Apple (Safari) in today’s world.
What is SQL Server?
SQL Server Microsoft Key There is relational database management system (RDBMS). It is a full-featured database that is primarily designed to compete with its competitors Oracle Database (DB) and MySQL.
Like all major RBDMS, SQL Server supports ANSI SQL, which is a standard SQL language. At the same time, SQL Server also has T-SQL, which is its own SQL implementation. SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) (formerly called Enterprise Manager) is SQL Server’s main interface tool, and it supports 32-bit and 64-bit environments.
SQL Server is sometimes also called MSSQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
WHAT IS SKYPE?
Skype is a voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) software application used for voice, video and instant messaging communications.
Skype software allow users to make calls, video calls and engage in chat over the Internet. Like other similar services, Skype calls use peer-to-peer technology instead of a client-server system.
What is Exchange Server?
Microsoft Exchange Server (MXS) is a collaborative enterprise server application designed by Microsoft to run Windows Servers. MXS supports:
- Contacts and tasks
- Web-based and mobile information access
- data storage
What is Visual Studio and Other Developer Tools?
Visual Studio .NET is a Microsoft-integrated development environment (IDE) used to develop consoles, graphical user interfaces (GUIs), Windows Forms, Web services, and Web applications.
Visual Studio is used to write native code and managed code is supported for Microsoft Windows, Windows Mobile, Windows CE, .NET Framework, .NET Compact Framework, and Microsoft Silverlight.
Where Visual Studio .NET’s code editor supports IntelliSense and code refactoring, Visual Studio .NET The integrated debugger supports both source and machine-level debugging.
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS), also called SharePoint for short, is a new server software that is a part of the Microsoft Office system.
Office SharePoint Server 2007 has been specially designed so that it can work effectively with other programs, servers and technologies in the 2007 Office release. Businesses use SharePoint to facilitate many things:
1. Collaboration: It allows teams to work together, collaborate together, publish documents, maintain task lists, implement workflows, as well as share information using wikis and blogs.
2. Portals: a personal MySite portal To create so that they can share information with others and to personalize the user experience.
3. Enterprise Search: Quickly and easily find people, expertise and content in any business applications.
4. Enterprise Content Management: Can create and manage documents, records, and web content.
5. Business Process and Forms: You can create workflows and automate and streamline electronic forms for your business processes.
6. Business Intelligence: This allows information workers to easily access critical business information, analyze and view data, and simultaneously publish reports.
What is Windows Small Business Server?
Microsoft Small Business Server (Microsoft SBS) is an all-in-one, single-server solution from Microsoft Corp., designed for small businesses with up to 75 users.
The current version of Windows Small Business Server 2011 (SBS 2011) is available in two editions:
1. Small Business Server 2011 Standard: This all-in-one network solution is designed for small businesses with up to 75 users. This small business server helps a lot in protecting business information, along with features email, Internet connectivity, internal website and file and printer sharing.
2. Small Business Server 2011 Essentials: This is a starter server for small businesses up to 25 users. It also helps to protect data, to organize business information, to support business applications and to connect with other online services such as email, collaboration and customer data.
what did you learn today
I hope that I have told you which is the popular software of Microsoft? Gave complete information about and I hope you people have understood about what is popular software Microsoft.
If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then you can write low comments for this. From these thoughts of yours, we will get a chance to learn something and improve something.
If you like this post of mine Which is the popular software of Microsoft If you have got to learn something from Hindi, then to show your happiness and eagerness, please share this post on social networks such as Share on Facebook, Twitter etc.