After all What is Microwave Oven?The Now it has become a necessity of every house. When it comes to kitchen, how can we forget the microwave oven. Although many of us know how to use it, but do you know what a Microwave is? How does it work and these Microwave Oven What are the uses etc.
According to the user of a microwave oven, you must know about its working principle because what is there, we will not know about the actual uses of microwave oven until we understand the working of the microwave oven.
Microwave oven converts electromagnetic energy with low frequency to electromagnetic energy at high frequency, which is easily absorbed by food items and later converted to heat.
Because many people gave us What is a microwave and how does it work Asked about the topic, so today I thought that why should not you be provided complete information about what is the microwave oven , so that you do not have any doubts about it. So let’s start without knowing and know about the microwave oven.
- 1 What is Microwave Oven?
- 2 Best Microwave Oven in India
- 3 Types of Microwave Ovens
What is Microwave Oven?
A microwave oven is a very popular kitchen device that serves to heat and cook food. For this process, it uses microwave radiation of the electromagnetic spectrum, which in a very short time presents food filled with tastes and nutrients.
Along with this, the nutrients in the food are also maintained. Microwave ovens are used for reheating pre-made food and a wide variety of foods.
Apart from this, they are also used for rapid heating for slowly prepared cooking items such as hot butter, fats, and chocolate.
The materials in which water is stored in the microwave oven absorb the microwave energy by burst, which is then converted into heat. A microwave oven cooks food six times faster than a traditional oven. Microwave oven saves a lot of energy due to quick cooking.
Best Microwave Oven in India
- Samsung 28 L Convection Microwave Oven (CE1041DSB2 / TL, Black, SlimFry)
- LG 28 L Convection Microwave Oven (MC2846BG, Black, with Free Starter Kit)
- Panasonic 23L Convection Microwave Oven (NN-CT353BFDG, Black Mirror, 360 ° Heat Wrap)
Who was the first to launch Microwave?
Tappan First launched microwave for home use 1955 The microwave oven was first introduced in Amana Corporation By flax 1967 In.
What is microwave
Microwaves There is a form of electromagnetic waves whose wavelengths range from 1 meter to 1 millimetre and together with their frequencies 300 MHz (100 cm) and 300 GHz (0.1 cm). Microwave signals always straight lines Propagate itself and they are rarely affected by troposphere. In the upper atmosphere also, they are not refracted or reflected from ionized regions.
Types of Microwave Ovens
If you search in the market, there are 3 types of microwave ovens. It would be better to write about them, in which I add a video for the people. By watching the video given below, you will understand how many types of ovens come and what you will be able to do with their help.
Microwave oven usage
The discovery of microwaves is a great boon for our civilization. Because it is used in many places all over the world. So let’s know more about these Microwave Applications.
Microwaves are used more in point-to-point communication links such as wireless networks, microwave radio relay networks, radar, satellite and spacecraft communication.
At the same time, these Microwaves are extremely high-frequency radio waves, and they have been made using transmitters of various types. This helps the water and fat molecules to vibrate which makes the substance hot and hence microwaves are used to make many types of food in the microwave oven.
Microwaves are also used in mobile phones, which are produced from a small antenna. Wi-Fi also uses microwaves.
Microwaves are used in fixed traffic speed cameras and also in radar, many aircraft, ships and weather forecasters through.
Microwaves are also used in spacecraft communication which means that the majority of the world data, Microwaves are used to transfer TV, and telephone communications for long distances between ground stations and communication satellites. Microwaves are also used in microwave ovens and radar technology.
How Microwave Ovens Work
Many people use microwave ovens in their homes but there are very few people who have some knowledge about the working of microwave ovens, so let’s know about the working of Microwave Oven:
The principles of microwave ovens are based on Microwave Radiations. A microwave oven is made from an aluminum metal box from which radiation cannot pass and uses a magnetron, which is a microwave generator.
When a user switches on the microwave oven to cook food, then he receives magnetron electricity from the power outlet and converts it into high-powered radio waves.
In the microwave oven waveguide, turntable And a timer switch It happens. When food (food) enters inside the chamber and the timer is switched on, it sends a command to send microwaves to the magnetron to the turntable from which it consequently starts to rotate. These microwaves heat food which contains water molecules.
So when the oven stays on and these microwaves water molecules When we touch the water molecules, they start vibrating water molecules in high-speed from which heat is produced. The turntable is rotating inside the oven and the food is cooking slowly.
Can Microwave Oven have a Mirror Change?
Of Microwave Oven Mirror This is very useful because through this a user can see how the food is cooking inside the microwave oven, as well as it prevents the microwaves from getting out. At the same time, if the mirror of your microwave oven is broken, then you can easily replace it and use a new one, but for this you may need a right technician.
Microwave oven usage
Just buying a microwave is not enough if you are not aware of its uses. Below I have tried to explain about some uses, which you can definitely use: –
1. To reheating – Where it was not so easy to reheat in a traditional oven because there is a problem of burning food in it. In such a situation, you can use Microwave Oven to re-heat very comfortably. In this, you just have to fill the container of food in the oven and within a few seconds your food is reheat.
A microwave oven is used to reheat the food without wetting the food and almost retaining it in its original form. Therefore, microwave oven is used more in homes and bakery shops to heat different pastries, cakes and other food items.
2. To baking You can use microwave oven to bake cakes and breads. It is very easy to use and very soon you can make delicious varieties of cakes. The cakes in it are equally soft and nice to eat.
3. To defrost – Microwave ovens are used to defrost frozen vegetables and meats. Where earlier they had to do excessive washing, draining and waste of water. It is also very efficient because it is also helpful in maintaining food in its original form and nutrients.
4. To roasting – Using microwave oven, you can roast garlic, garlic breads, pop corns etc. immediately. The process of roasting food is very common in India and this is our traditional method of Indian cooking.
5. To blanching – Microwave blanching is much better than traditional blanching methods. This is because the nutritional value of fruits and vegetables does not deteriorate in this and it also happens in a very short time.
6. Also for boiling and steaming Boiling is a very important way to cook food. A microwave boils food evenly in a few minutes, whereas traditional boiling techniques have a lot of energy wastage and it takes a lot of time as well. Apart from this, by steaming the vegetables, the nutrients of the food remain instead and the wastage is neither equal.
7. Retain nutrients value Nutrients are very important for food items, because it provides the right nutrition for the growth and development of our body. Many of the nutrients in food are lost in traditional processes. In a microwave oven, it helps to retain these vitamins, minerals of food.
Which tube is used in the microwave oven?
The Magnetron Tube is used in the microwave oven.
What is the difference between Microwave and Convection Oven?
In a microwave, radiation waves are used to heat the moisture in the food which eventually cooks it. At the same time, a fan is used to heat the food in a convection oven which transmits hot air to the food.
what did you learn today
I hope i got you What is Microwave Oven? Gave full information about and I hope you guys have understood about the type of microwave oven.
If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then for this you can write low comments. With these ideas, you will get a chance to learn something and improve something.
If you liked this article of my use of Oven or you have got something to learn from it, then to show your happiness and eagerness, please post this post like Social Networks Facebook, Share on twitter etc.