do you know What is Flowchart and how to use Flowchart Symbol. If you do not know, there is no need to be a problem. In today’s article, we will discuss about it.
Every day we get up at work as soon as we wake up in the morning. Follow each step from start to finish till every task. Every work is a problem for you and the solution to the problem is found by working.
To solve, we set a sequence. Let’s understand with an example, “You have to make tea”, then to complete this work, you need to follow some steps. like
- First put water in a vessel and heat it.
- Add tea husband, sugar and milk in water.
- Wait till the tea boils.
- Turn off the gas and sieve the tea.
- Tea is ready, you can have it now.
You must have realized by this that we do all the work of daily life in this way. So these Steps process Computer Let’s say Algorithm.
It is mostly used in Software and Business Industries. When the algorithm is created, these steps are then shown through Flowchart.
Which makes it easier for the programmer to understand the problem. Now you know without delay What is flowchart And how is it made. You will also learn how it has made your work easier.
- 1 What is flowchart
- 1.1 Some of the symbols used in Flowchart are (Flowchart Symbols)
- 1.2 We will take an example to know how to use all signs.
- 1.3 Rules for making flowchart
- 1.4 advantages and disadvantages
- 1.5 Share this:
What is flowchart
lowchartIs a tool created by Program Industry. Shows the steps used to solve a process or problem.
Nowadays everyone has a little knowledge about programming. Through programming we can make software and a software helps to remove the problems of our life.
But everyone has difficulty in writing programming, so we use flowchart and Algorithm. Through flowchart we can show any program to people through Symbols, which will be easy to understand.
We have to use some symbols to make a flowchart. like Square, Rectangle, Dimond, Oval, Arrow.
All signs have their own different significance or meaning. We cannot change the meaning of any symbol by ourselves. All signs are joined with an arrow. Through this arrow we get to know in which direction or in which order the flowchart is going. Now we should understand the meaning of different signs and know where it is used.
Some of the symbols used in Flowchart are (Flowchart Symbols)
Flowchart is a graphical image. Which shows the steps of a process. That is why you must know what these signs mean. And where to use them properly.
Start / End
This symbol is used to start and finish the flowchart. The words stop / end are used to start and finish to begin.
Flow Lines (Arrow)
We use this arrow to know in which direction or in which order the flowchart is going. When we take an example, you will easily understand.
Input / Output
We use this symbol for input and output. The output of the program is there and we show it using this symbol.
Just like we have to add two numbers, first of all we need to take the input of both the numbers. For this, after adding the Input Symbol, the Output symbol is used to show the addition.
What we input data We use this symbol to process. This sign is used when calculating something means when calculating something. Just like adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing a number, this symbol is used only.
When a condition has to be displayed, then we use this sign. The answer comes in the form of ‘right’ and ‘wrong’ or ‘0’ and ‘1’. For example, to find out whether a number is Positive or Negetive, we need to Comparision both Numbers.
EX- 4> 0 (Is it greater than 4?) The answer is one of “yes and no”. Dimond Symbol is used in this.
We will take an example to know how to use all signs.
Rules for making flowchart
There are some rules for making flowchart as well, using which we can easily make flowchart and we will also have easy understanding. Some rules are-
- Flowchart All the signs that are used while making, all the symbols are added by the arrow, so that we know in which direction the flowchart is going.
- All flowchart is a starting and ending point.
- When we use some condition in flowchart, it has 2 exit point. Is upward, downward or side, which has 2 outputs – first right and second wrong.
- Subroutines have their own flowchart.
- The end of each flowchart should be symbolic.
advantages and disadvantages
Just like every coin has two sides, in the same way flowchart also has two wheels – one is good and the other is boozing.
- Through flowchart, we can understand programming easily because it can use symbols.
- With the help of flowchart, we can know the error quickly and can also correct it.
- Through flowchart, we can keep any program well and understand it.
- When the flowchart will become very large and it has made more than one page
- If it goes, it becomes mammuskil.
- We have to use signs to make flowchart, due to which our time is not wasted.
- If we have to make some changes in the flowchart, then we have to make the entire flowchart again, we cannot make changes between any flowchart.
- There are some complex programs also, to make that program in Flowchart, we have to use many arrows, which we have difficulty in understanding.
what did you learn today
It has been our Kosice to always get complete information. This information is very important for the programming Field in. In Mathematics and Computer Science, this question is asked Flowchart draw If you do, then this article will be helpful for you. You must have understood what a flowchart is. and how to use Flowchart Symbol. How to make Flowchart
Flowchart Before making you write Algorithm and I am also of the opinion that Flowchart Once you draw in Rough, otherwise there are many possible mistakes in the original flowchart. The more you practice flowchart, the more you will become skilled.
Hope you have liked this article, how did you feel? Please comment below. If you want to ask any question now, then please write in the comment box below. If you want to give any other suggestion, then please give it.
If you have not subscribed to our blog yet, then definitely subscribe. Let’s Make Digital India Jai Hind, Jai Bharat, Dhanyabad.