A fax machine is an electronic device, using which any person can send their documents from any corner of the world. It was originally used in trade.
Do you know fax And fax machine What is it? Fax is one of the best inventions in the world of communication, whose use has increased rapidly in India. It also acts like a telephone system.
This machine is used by connecting with STD telephone. With the help of this machine, any person sitting in any corner of the world can send or order documents. That is why here we will talk about the definition of fax.
All this work is done in a very short time. The cost is also less in this and your work is also done quickly in a few seconds. In this only STD and paper cost comes which is very less. Full name of faxFar Away Zerox” is. Internet technology is used in this.
To use it, a machine is needed which is called a fax machine. Faxes are sent and received only with the help of this machine. In this, the fax number is entered by putting the document which is to be sent in the machine kept aside.
After this, on the other side, where there is a fax machine and to whom this document has been sent, its photo copy comes out. Let us know in detail about what is fax and how it works.
- 1 What is Fax Machine
- 2 how to fax
What is Fax Machine
One Fax Machine It is a device that is used to send documents electronically, that too through a telephone network.
Do you know what fax means? The transmissions in the fax machine to which it is sent are called “faxes says. Full form of FAX is short for facsimile.
This process can take place between two fax machines, or one fax machine and the computer, or It is done through online fax service which is equipped to send and receive faxes.
Fax is a technology that uses electrical signals. This was a very latest step in the world of technology. This is a technology that uses the Internet. To use it, a machine is needed which is called a fax machine. In this technique, documents are exchanged with the help of a fax machine.
In this, the document is converted into electronic format and then this document is transferred to another fax machine where it comes out as a photo copy. All this work is done with the help of internet. It works like mobile technology. In mobile, we can talk to anyone sitting anywhere, in the same way we can send and receive documents anywhere in the fax machine.
What is the full forum of Fax? Fax Full Form in hindi
Full forum of Fax is “Far Away Xerox“.
When was the fax machine invented?
use of fax machine for business purposes 1865 It was started in and 11 years after that the telephone was invented. The first fax system was demonstrated in 1902. Even today, fax machines are used, but due to changing technology, the fax machine is on the way to decline and it does not see any future ahead.
how to fax
Have you ever tried to understand how Fax Mahine works, what happens inside this machine, let’s know further.
1. To send a fax, you have to first put the page in the input slot and by doing this it will be pulled in through several pairs of rollers. elder fax machines There are built-in document feeders which automatically feed multiple pages from a stack, for this you will not have to feed the pages to the machine manually.
2. As the paper goes in, a bright light Shines inside. The white areas of the page reflect a lot of light, while the black areas reflect very little.
3. This light reflects off from the page in a light-detecting CCD (charged-coupled device).
4. This CCD converts the page’s analog pattern, which is the black and white areas, into a numeric (digital) pattern of binary zeros and ones, together with passing the information to an electronic circuit.
5. This circuit then sends digital information from the telephone line to the fax machine at the receiving end.
6. When you receive a fax, the same circuit receives incoming digital information from the phone line and routes it to a built-in printer.
7. In a typical personal fax machine, paper is pulled from a large roll inside the machine. (big In an office fax machine, it actually comes from a plain-paper hopper, such as a is in the laser printer.)
8. Then this thermal (heat-based) printer, which is operated by this curcuit, reproduces the incoming fax in a paper as it progresses.
9. Finally an automatic blade cuts the page and the printed fax comes out through the output slot.
If you have noticed then you can think that there are actually two separate machines in a machine: one is fax-sender and the other is a fax-receiver.
When you use a fax machine quick “photocopiesTo extract documents, then two machines together Links up together: In this, instead of sending the fax to the down phone line, this circuit is scanned. Reroutes the data directly to the printer, so that you get a copy of the original document.
Use of FAX Machines for Business
There are many such tasks in which a fax machine is used. Tourist Place, Hotel, Shop, STD Booth, Courier Office This machine is used in other places. This machine is also used abundantly to know the price in the stock market, wholesale trade etc. This machine is used to get national and international information.
difference between telegram and fax
1. The message in telegram used to reach within 24 hours whereas in fax the message reached within few seconds.
2. The message in telegram was in the form of paper which was sent by a person or by post, whereas in fax the message is in electronic format which is received by the person sitting in front in the form of photo copy in few seconds.
3. Telegraph service is no longer in existence while the fax machine is still in use.
Who invented the fax and when?
Fax was invented in 1846 by Scottish inventor Alexander Bain.
What is another name for fax?
Fax is also called Telefax or Telecopying.
What is the difference between telegram and fax?
The message in telegram used to reach within 24 hours whereas in fax the message reached within few seconds. In telegram the message is in paper form whereas in fax the message is in electronic format.
what did you learn today
I hope you like this article of mine what is a fax machine (Fax Machine Information in Hindi) must have been liked. It has always been my endeavor to provide complete information about the definition of fax to the readers so that they can be accessed from other sites or There is no need to search in the context of that article in the internet.
This will also save their time and they will also get all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then you can write low comments for this.
If you like this post or got to learn something, then please share this post on Social Networks such as Share on Facebook, Twitter etc.