What is anchor text and how important is it (Anchor Text details)
Have you ever written Anchor Text for Backlinks? Do you know what is Anchor Text? And how important is Anchor Text Backlink? No, so let’s I’ll tell you Anchor Text is not a text which Hyperlink Visible and clickable.
About 30 to 40% of bloggers make mistakes in writing Anchor Text in Backlinks.
Anchor Text is very important in doing Link Building (Backlinks and Internal Links ) in SEO. If Anchor Text is not used properly in Backlink, then it will not give positive results to your website in the eyes of SEO. can improve the ranking of What and how are direct and indirect benefits from Anchor Text? You will get the answers to all these questions in this article of mine. So this article is going to be very useful for you, so do not miss a single point of it.
So let’s first start with what is Anchor Text.
- 1 What is Anchor Text?
- 2 What are good and bad anchor text ?
- 3 How can you increase the ranking of your blog through Anchor Text ?
- 4 Which type of Anchor Text to use ?
- 5 What is Excessive Anchor Text?
- 6 What is Exact Match Anchor Text
- 7 What is Anchor Text Variation ?
- 8 What is Targeted Anchor Text ?
- 9 What are Backlink Anchor Text
- 10 What is Natural Anchor Text vs Unnatural Anchor Text?
- 11 How to Create Anchor Text in WordPress
- 12 Anchor Text Linking Benefits –
What is Anchor Text?
Anchor Text is a text that appears or is highlighted in a hyperlink. By clicking on it, a new target page opens. Blogger links his old post to his new post through Anchor Text. Anchor Text is also called Link Label. Anchor Text is mainly underline text in blue color. You can change its color and underline by changing the HTML coding. Anchor Text is a kind of keyword from which the search engine gets the right information about the topic of your web page.
- The word that is written in Anchor Text is helpful in knowing the ranking of the page obtained by Google.
- The link which is without Anchor Text is called Naked Text.
- Different browsers display Anchor Text differently.
What are good and bad anchor text ?
Now you know what is the Anchor Text? Now I will tell you what are the good and bad Anchor Text.
- Incorrect Anchor Text – Click Here, Read Here, More Information Here… It is absolutely wrong to write in your blog like this. Today, most bloggers write in this way. With this, the search engine does not get any technical value from your blog , as well as it does not get the correct information about your topic. So your SEO impair Rank is |
- Correct Anchor Text – SEO Tips, SEO Benefits etc. Such target keywords should be used in Anchor Text so that your article becomes more effective.
How can you increase the ranking of your blog through Anchor Text ?
Many Direct Indirect Benefits are available from SEO through Anchor Text. In the beginning of blogging, it is told that keywords should be taken care of while writing articles. So that the ranking of your article in the search engine can be good.
- Blogger has to make a habit of putting his old article and its information in his new article through Anchor Text. Due to this more people will come to his blog.
- Anchor Text is not only used in internal links, it is also used in outbound links, backlinks, and guest posts. Any HyperLink should be written by Anchor Text. Traffic increases in your websites through keywords.
Which type of Anchor Text to use ?
What is Anchor Text? And after understanding good and bad Anchor Texts, now we know what type of Anchor Text to use. Many bloggers use the same type of anchor text in every article in their blog. Which also becomes very common. Example – If the name of someone’s website is https://bloginstall.com/ and I have used the keyword “SEO Tips”. Then you do not have to use the link with “SEO Tips” like this, by changing it.
You should create an Anchor Text by mixing many types of keywords in your article. Like “SEO tips in detail” “SEO for Blog Post” “SEO Online” etc. You can link all these keywords to your home page https://bloginstall.com/. These different Anchor Texts are good and very important Keywords (Most search) for your article.
What is Excessive Anchor Text?
It is also wrong to use too many internal links in your blog. If you use many internal links by creating Anchor Text with different keywords. So Google will consider it as Paid Link Building process on your site. And can also penalize your website. Apart from this, every time you use Exact Match Anchor Text, Google will take it as Spam.
What is Exact Match Anchor Text
Exact Match Anchor Text is the one that uses the same keyword. That his target Web Page in use are | For example, if you use the keyword “SEO tips” for this page. Whose Hyperlink is www.abcxyz.com/seo-tips. This will be Exact Match Anchor Text.
What is Anchor Text Variation ?
It is unusual for someone to link all the pages in his website with the same Anchor Text, meaning everyone should have Exact Match Anchor Text. It is natural that there is a slight difference between all the Anchor Text.
What is Targeted Anchor Text ?
The keywords that SEO experts choose for Anchor Text while creating a link for a website. If they match the keywords of the top ranked page of SEO, then they are targeted for the keyword of the top page.
Back link is created for another domain. In which there is a link to your website. Anchor text of this back link will help the search engine. So that you can rank the most relevant keywords of your webpage.
What is Natural Anchor Text vs Unnatural Anchor Text?
The use of Anchor Text in excess in any blog is also wrong. And if there is more One Way Backlink in your site then all these shows the signs of Unnatural Anchor Text. The Google search engine penalizes such a site that manipulates Anchor Text, and spoils the User Experience.
Natural Anchor Text is that which has good data, links and Anchor Text.
How to Create Anchor Text in WordPress
It is easy to create a link by writing Anchor Text in WordPress. When you click on Add Link to add a hyperlink to any text, a box opens.
There is an option to write the title (Link Text) on it, this is the Anchor Text. You can make it according to you. If you want, you can select New Tab , so that on clicking your link, it will open in New Tab.
Anchor Text Linking Benefits –
There are 2 types of benefits from this, Direct and Indirect
|1. The reader will get to know about the content and related to that topic. With which they can easily access that web page. This will also reduce the Bounce Rate of the site.|
|2. Anchor Text also increases the average time spent on the reader’s site, as well as increases the page views in the blog.|
|3. You should always keep in mind that whenever you link your old article through Anchor Text. So that link should be related to your article otherwise your reader may be Irritate.|
|4. When linking old articles, apart from the post, internally link the pages as well. In your blog, do not only add the home page to the rest of the article through internal links, keep making internal links to other posts/pages from time to time.|
|1. Your blog also gets SEO Benefit from Anchor Text. You just have to keep the right ratio between Anchor Keywords.|
|2. Through Anchor Text Title in your blog, you are helping the users as well as the search engines. So that he can understand your website better.|
I hope that now you have understood that what is Anchor Text? Why is it necessary for Anchor Text? Apart from this, if you have any information, then share it with us in the comment box, and if you have any question, then you can ask by commenting.