Uttar Pradesh Digishakti Portal , Official Website, Login, Registration, Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone Tablet Scheme( digishakti.com, Official Link , Login , Registration , UP Free Smartphone Tablet Yojana , Online Application )
One such scheme was started by the state government, under which it was announced to give free smartphones and tablets to poor students. Now to distribute smartphones in this scheme, Yogi government has started a portal named UP DG Shakti Portal. Under which the data of the students will be upgraded. After which they will be provided smartphones and tablets by the government. This portal started by the government has been started by the government so that you can get its benefits as soon as possible and you can move one step further towards education. Let us know about this portal in detail.
UP Digi Shakti Portal 2022
|scheme name||UP DG Shakti Portal|
|started||by Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|beneficiary||meritorious students of the state|
|when did it start||December 2021|
|helpline number||91+ 9205706235|
- 0.1 UP Digishakti Portal Objective
- 0.2 UP Digishakti Portal Scheme Features
- 0.3 UP Free Smartphone Scheme Eligibility
- 0.4 UP Free Smartphone Scheme Documents
- 0.5 UP Digishakti Portal Login
- 0.6 When will you get the Smartphone under the UP Free Smartphone Scheme?
- 0.7 How to Get Smartphone in Free Smartphone Plan
- 1 FAQ
- 1.1 Q: Who started the UP Free Smartphone Scheme?
- 1.2 Q: Who will be the beneficiaries of UP Free Smartphone Scheme?
- 1.3 Q: How to apply for UP Free Smartphone Scheme?
- 1.4 Q: Which children will get the benefit of UP free smartphone scheme?
- 1.5 Q: How much has the government spent for this scheme?
- 1.6 Share this:
UP Digishakti Portal Objective
The only objective of the UP government to start this scheme is to provide full right to education to poor students. Because this will help them a lot in completing their education and they will be able to move forward in the digital world. Through this, the government will provide free smartphones, laptops, and computers to the students. This scheme started by the government will prove to be a golden opportunity for the students.
UP Digishakti Portal Scheme Features
- Free smartphones, tablets will be given to the candidates as a benefit of this scheme launched by the government.
- Its direct benefit will be given to those students who are far away through digital education but are good at reading.
- This is a golden opportunity from the Yogi government for the children of poor families of Uttar Pradesh. Under which this free service is being given to them.
- After the announcement of this scheme, tablets and smartphones worth Rs 4700 crore have been purchased by the government so far.
- The companies whose smartphones and tablets have been bought by the government include Iris, Samsung, Acer for tablets and Lava, Samsung etc for smartphones.
- The Yogi government says that it will start distributing smartphones and tablets to be distributed like this scheme in the second week of December.
UP Free Smartphone Scheme Eligibility
- The benefit of this scheme will be made available to the students of Uttar Pradesh only. Students from any other state cannot apply for this.
- Only those students who would be studying in government schools and colleges will be connected with this scheme.
- If you meet the criteria issued by the government, then only you will get the benefit of this scheme.
UP Free Smartphone Scheme Documents
- If you are going to apply for this scheme, then never forget these important documents.
- It is very important to have Aadhar card because under it all your details are deposited with the government.
- Passport size photo is also mandatory so that whenever the government wants to identify you, your photo is with them.
- You will also have to submit the bank account details. Because it has become quite mandatory from the side of the government.
- Income certificate is necessary because the government should be fully aware that, whoever has been made a part of it. He is financially weak.
- Educational qualification certificate is also necessary so that no one other than the students can be a part of it.
UP Digishakti Portal Login
- If you want to log in to this portal, then for this you have to first go to its official website.
- As soon as you go to this website, you will have the option of login in front of you, after which you will have to enter your ID password and login to the portal.
- As soon as the portal login, you will come to its official website. Where you will see the home page.
- There you will see an option of UP Free Smartphone Scheme. You have to open it by clicking on it. Here you will get all the information.
When will you get the Smartphone under the UP Free Smartphone Scheme?
According to the information released by the government, students will start getting smartphones by the end of November and the month of December. Because the government also wants that its benefit should be given to the students as soon as possible.
How to Get Smartphone in Free Smartphone Plan
If you want a smartphone, then by following the necessary orders issued by the government, make your application by visiting their official website. After that the government will investigate all those things. If all your things are right then you will get the benefit of it.
Q: Who started the UP Free Smartphone Scheme?
Ans: This scheme was started by Yogi government.
Q: Who will be the beneficiaries of UP Free Smartphone Scheme?
Ans: The beneficiaries of this scheme will be the students of UP.
Q: How to apply for UP Free Smartphone Scheme?
Ans: For this you can apply online only.
Q: Which children will get the benefit of UP free smartphone scheme?
Ans: The benefit of this scheme will be available to the children studying in government schools and colleges.
Q: How much has the government spent for this scheme?
Ans: The government has spent Rs 4700 crore for this so far.