UPSC NDA-2 Exam 2021, Guidelines, admit card, Pattern, Vacancy, Selection Process, Salary (UPSC NDA-2 Exam 2021 in Hindi,Guideline, Admit Card, Pattern, Vacancy, Selection Process, Salary,
In this year 2021, 400 vacancies of recruitment for National Defense Academy have been taken out by the Union Public Service Commission i.e. upsc. So all the aspirants who were waiting for this vacancy should get all the information about this vacancy number, selection process, exam pattern, salary and other information before the exam. Every candidate who is eligible can apply in this recruitment for a total of 400 posts. Only those students who are found eligible for this recruitment will be included in it. Through this article you will get all the information about Upsc NDA Vacancy and Exam.
- 1 UPSC NDA-2 Exam 2021 (UPSC NDA-2 Exam Date)
- 1.1 UPSC NDA-2 Exam Guideline
- 1.2 UPSC NDA 2 Exam Admit Card (UPSC NDA Exam Admit Card)
- 1.3 UPSC NDA Vacancy 2021 (UPSC NDA Vacancy)
- 1.4 UPSC NDA-2 Exam Eligibility
- 1.5 UPSC NDA-2 Exam Result (Result and Cut off)
- 1.6 UPSC NDA-2 Selection Process
- 1.7 UPSC NDA-2 Exam Pattern
- 1.8 UPSC NDA-2 Salary
- 2 FAQ
UPSC NDA-2 Exam 2021 (UPSC NDA-2 Exam Date)
|Operation||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Notification issue date||9 june|
|registration date||August 24 (Female Candidates)|
|Registration Last Date||8 October (Female candidates)|
|admit card release date||22 October|
|exam date||14 November 2021|
|Language||Hindi and English|
|Post||Army, Navy and Air Force Wings|
|result||soon after the exam|
|official website||Click here|
|home page||Click here|
UPSC NDA-2 Exam Guideline
- Applicants must have their NDA-2 exam admit card or hall ticket with them at the exam center.
- It is also necessary to have a photo ID card along with the admit card of the applicant.
- You must also keep clip board or hard board and blackpoint pen etc. with you.
- In view of the Corona guidelines, it is necessary for UPSC to come to the examination center wearing a mask.
- For rough work the inspector may allow a sheet to be accepted.
- Applicants are not allowed any books, notes, loose sheets, electronics or any other type of calculator, mathematical and drawing equipment, log tables, stencils of charts, slide rules, test booklets or rough sheets inside the examination centre.
- Candidates caught copying or stealing may face serious consequences.
UPSC NDA 2 Exam Admit Card (UPSC NDA Exam Admit Card)
- First of all go to its official website.
- After that you log in to it.
- Here you will see the link to download the admit card of NDA-2 exam, you have to click on it.
- After that the PDF will be downloaded on your partition, whose print you can take out.
UPSC NDA Vacancy 2021 (UPSC NDA Vacancy)
UPSC has released its vacancy for the year 2021. Below we are telling you about the different types of vacancies removed.
|National Security Academy||Army – 208 Navy – 42 Air Force – 120 Total 370|
Note :, The above mentioned vacancy is subject to change. If there is any change in the training capacity of the National Defense Academy or the Indian Naval Academy, then there may be a change in the vacancy.
UPSC NDA-2 Exam Eligibility
UPSC NDA-2 Nationality
• Indian citizens
• Citizens of Nepal or Bhutan having valid identity proof.
• Tibetan Refugee, who came to India before 1st January in the year 1962 and have been permanently settled in India.
UPSC NDA-2 Recruitment Age Limit
• Applicant should be born not earlier than 2nd January 2003 and not later than 1st January 2006.
• At least 15/.7/16 years
• Maximum age 18.7/19 years
UPSC NDA-2 Educational Qualification
• The student must have passed the 12th class exam from a certified school in India.
• For Naval Wing and for Airforce, the student must have passed 12th class from any certified school in India with subjects like Physics and Mathematics.
UPSC NDA-2 Recruitment Marital Status
Only those persons can apply in this recruitment who are not married i.e. the person should be unmarried. Apart from this, let us tell you that those who get married during training will also be discharged from training and they will have to return to the government the money that the government has spent on their training.
UPSC NDA-2 Recruitment Physical Standard
• The eyes, nose, ears, throat, feet and knees of the candidate should be healthy.
• He should not have any disease of any kind.
• Height for the post of Army Officer: At least 140 cms
• Weight for the post of Army Officer: Above 50 kg
• Height for the post of Navy Officer: At least 147 cms
• Weight for the post of Navy Officer: Above 50 kg
• Height for the post of Air Force Officer: At least 152 cms
• Weight for the post of Air Force Officer: Above 50 kg
UPSC NDA-2 Exam Result (Result and Cut off)
Talking about the result of UPSC NDA-2 exam, it can come anytime after the exam. You can check this result by visiting the official website.
UPSC NDA-2 Selection Process
After getting the information about the recruitment done by UPSC, it is also very important to know what is the selection process of UPSC NDA. Let us inform that the selection process of upsc nda recruitment is in two stages in which first the candidate has to appear in the written examination and after that he has to appear in the interview of the Service Selection Board.
• Objective Questions
• Consist of two papers
• Paper 1: Mathematics
• Paper 2: General Ability
ssb interview (Interview)
• Intelligence and Personality Test
• Constant of two stage
• Stage 1
• Stage 2
UPSC NDA-2 Exam Pattern
As we have already told you that in this the selection process is conducted in 2 phase under which first students have to appear in the written exam which is of total 900 marks and it covers most of the academy content.
Phase – 1
- Mathematics :, The time given for this is 150 minutes and it carries 300 marks.
- General Ability Test:, Total time given for this is 150 minutes and it carries 600 marks.
Phase – 2
Students who clear the written examination have to appear in the second stage of the recruitment of Upsc NDA which is the interview of Service Selection Board. This total is of 900 marks and intelligence and personality test are taken within it. Read below to know what is involved in Service Selection Board Interview.
• screening tests
• Physiological Test
• Personal Interview
• Group Testing
All these have a duration of 4 days and the maximum marks are 900.
UPSC NDA-2 Salary
Different salary scale has been fixed for different posts in this recruitment. During training, an NDA officer receives a salary of about 56100 in a month and later this salary also increases according to the rank. UPSC NDA salary information is being given to you below.
Major: 59400- 2,07,200
Ans: Recruitment notification has been issued for total 400 posts.
Ans: Yes, there is a separation between NDA and Naval Academy. The total for NDA is 370 posts and for Naval Academy is 30 posts.
Ans: service selection board
Ans: 12th class pass from any school in India.
Read more –
- SSC Stenographer Exam
- SBI PO Exam
- how to prepare for board exam
- prepare for engineering exam