- Author : Benjamin Graham
- Publisher: Harper Business
- Pages: 641
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Language: English
- Extension: PDF
- Year: 1973
- Book Rating: 4/5
The greatest investment advisor of the twentieth century, Benjamin Graham taught and inspired people worldwide. Graham’s philosophy of “value investing” — which shields investors from substantial error and teaches them to develop long-term strategies — has made The Intelligent Investor the stock market bible ever since its original publication in 1949.
Over the years, market developments have proven the wisdom of Graham’s strategies. While preserving the integrity of Graham’s original text, this revised edition includes updated commentary by noted financial journalist Jason Zweig, whose perspective incorporates the realities of today’s market, draws parallels between Graham’s examples and today’s financial headlines, and gives readers a more thorough understanding of how to apply Graham’s principles. Vital and indispensable, this HarperBusiness Essentials edition of The Intelligent Investor is the most important book you will ever read on how to reach your financial goals.ral Concept of Investment
- 1. Investment versus Speculation: Results to Be Expected by the Intelligent Investor
- 2. The Investor and Inflation
- 3. A Century of Stock-Market History: The Level of Stock Prices in Early 1972
- 4. General Portfolio Policy: The Defensive Investor
- 5. The Defensive Investor and Common Stocks
- 6. Portfolio Policy for the Enterprising Investor:
- 7. Portfolio Policy for the Enterprising Investor: The Positive Side
- 8. The Investor and Market Fluctuations
- 9. Investing in Investment Funds
- 10. The Investor and His Advisers
- 11. Security Analysis for the Lay Investor: General Approach
- 12. Things to Consider About Per-Share Earnings
- 13. A Comparison of Four Listed Companies
- 14. Stock Selection for the Defensive Investor
- 15. Stock Selection for the Enterprising Investor
- 16. Convertible Issues and Warrants
- 17. Four Extremely Instructive Case Histories
- 18. A Comparison of Eight Pairs of Companies
- 19. Shareholders and Managements: Dividend Policy
- 20. “Margin of Safety” as the Central Concept of Investment
Buy hardcopy of The Intelligent Investor in English
Click on the below link for Hindi version PDF free download:
According to us Intelligent Investor is one of the Best Books on the Stock Market. The Intelligent Investor famous book on the stock market is written by Benjamin Graham. In addition, he has sold over 1 million copies of the book. The book talks about being successful in the stock market and lays the foundation for value investing.
It is a widely acclaimed book by Benjamin Graham on value investing. Written by one of the greatest investment advisers of the twentieth century, the book aims at preventing potential investors from substantial errors and also teaches them strategies to achieve long-term investment goals.
Over the years, investment market has been following the teachings and strategies of Graham for growth and development. In the book, Graham has explained various principles and strategies for investing safely and successfully without taking bigger risks. Modern-day investors still continue to use his proven and well-executed techniques for value investment.
The current edition highlights some of the important concepts that are useful for the latest financial orders and plans. Keeping Graham’s unique text in original form, the book focuses on major principles that can be applied in day-to-day life. All the concepts and principles are explained with the help of examples for better clarity and understanding of the financial world.
The combination of the original plan Graham and the current financial situation are the reason behind this book’s preference for today’s investors. It is a detailed version with several wisdom quotes that are likely to change one’s investing career and lead to the path of financial safety and security.
About the Author:
A professional investor and economist, known all over the world, Benjamin Graham is believed to be the father of value investing. He first taught this new investment approach at Columbia Business School. A British-born, he is credited with having pioneered numerous cutting edge concepts that, many believe, pushed several of his followers in the world of investments, to the top.
The Intelligent Investor Hindi Audiobook Free download
The Intelligent Investor Book in Hindi
This Post is also applicable for following Titles :
- The Intelligent Investor pdf file download
- The Intelligent Investor In Hindi Flipkart
- The Intelligent Investor Hindi PDF Reddit
- the intelligent investor pdf file free download
- the intelligent investor audiobook in hindi download
- The Intelligent Investor pdf file Free Download in Hindi
The Intelligent Investor Book in Marathi
This book is also available in marathi which you can purchase on amazon: