Labh Panchami 2021 Significance, Pooja Date and Muhurta (Labh Panchami 2021 Significance, Pooja Date and Muhurt In Hindi)
Labh Panchami is also called Saubhagya Labh Pancham, which is mainly celebrated in Gujarat. these Diwali festival It is the last day of the festival, which is celebrated on the day of Panchami. Saubhagya means good fortune and profit means good profit. Therefore this day is considered to be a day of luck and good profit. In Gujarat, the Diwali festival ends on Labh Panchami, and this day is considered highly auspicious. It is believed that worshiping on the day of Labh Panchami brings benefits, good fortune, progress in life, business and family. All the businessmen in Gujarat start their work on this day after celebrating the festival after Diwali. Labh Panchami is the first working day according to the Gujarat New Year.
When is Labh Panchami or Labh Pancham 2021 celebrated (Labh Pancham Date) –
profit fifth Kartik month It comes on the fifth day of Shukla Paksha. It is also called Gyan Panchami, Lakheni Panchami.
|Labh Panchami date||9 November|
|Panchami date starts||8 November|
|Panchami date is over||9 November|
|Labh Panchami Puja Muhurta||06:16 AM to 09:56 AMtill|
Labh Pancham and Labh Panchami Dates
Importance of Labh Pancham (Labh Pancham significance) –
Starting any new business on the day of Labh Panchami is considered very auspicious. This festival is of great importance in Gujarat, where it is celebrated with great pomp. From this day there business people start new bookkeeping, there it is called Khatu. In this, first of all, auspicious from kumkum is written on the left side and profit on the right side. In the middle of this make friends. On this day Hindus worship Lakshmi. The Jain community worships the enlightening book, as well as prays for more wisdom and knowledge.
How to celebrate Labh Pancham Puja –
- On the day of Diwali, those who are not able to worship Sharda, they open their shops, business establishments and worship them.
- On this day people also pray for happiness, prosperity and wealth by worshiping Lakshmi and Ganesha.
- On the day of Labh Panchami, relatives, friends visit each other’s house, and exchange sweets, gifts. It is said that doing this brings more sweetness in relationships.
- In some regions of India, on the day of Labh Panchami, people worship Vidya, and pray for wisdom, knowledge.
- On the day of Labh Panchami, people distribute clothes, sweets, money and other essential items among the needy people.
- On the day of Labh Panchami, people congratulate each other for good gains in the coming times. By the way, according to the great scriptures and sages, achieving human life is the biggest benefit, keeping this in mind, one should not run after worldly things, focus on spiritual things and listen to the true Father God and His One should be engaged in the search for love.
In other parts of India, the festival of Diwali ends with Bhai Dooj. It is a five-day festival in Central India, North India, where the festivals of Dhanteras, Narak Chaudas, Deepawali, Annakoot, Bhai Dooj are celebrated. In Gujarat, this festival starts from Dhanteras and ends in Labh Panchami. On the second day after Diwali, people go for a picnic in Gujarat, there is a family picnic, which is of one day or 2-3 days. On the day of Labh Panchami, all of them return to their work and start work in a new way.