In the second wave of the pandemic, many people got financially affect and some have lost their loved ones. So, to tackle the treatment expense of Covid 19 treatment one can apply for the SBI Kavach Personal Loan that is available at an interest rate of 8.5%. Individuals are allowed to take this loan for up to 5 years and the best thing about this loan is it is collateral-free and you will get 3 months loan moratorium. You can explore other features of this loan and it is very helpful for the people who are affected in the second wave of the pandemic. It will give some relief to the people who cannot manage the Covid Disease’s treatment expenses.
Features of the Kavach Personal Loan by SBI
Eligibility Criteria for the SBI Kavach Personal Loan
- Salaried Individual, Non-Salaried Individual, and Pensioners are eligible to take this loan.
- This loan only for the treatment of self or family found Covid Positive.
- People who are found Covid Positive on and after the 1st of April 2021 are eligible for this loan.
- Individual must be a citizen of India.
- Individual must have a stable income.
How to Apply for the SBI Kavach Personal Loan
- Open the Official Website of SBI on your PC or laptop.
- Expand the Loans Tab and then click on the Personal Finance option.
- Now a new page will open where you can see various types of loan.
- Choose the Personal Loan option from that page.
- Now you can use the SBI Kavach Personal Loan option.
- Then you can apply for this loan accordingly.
Who can Avail of this Loan?
- Individuals who are unable to manage the Covid 19 Treatment Expenses.
- You can pay the hospitals and other medical bills using this loan.
- Three months moratorium will put a relief from paying the EMIs from the very next month.
- This loan is available at an affordable rate of interest and there is no need for any collateral.
- You have the time to pay off this in five years where you will get 3 months relief in the beginning.
- The principal amount is flexible to choose and it is between ₹25000 to ₹5 Lacs.
All of us know that the covid 19 treatment expenses are quite high whether the person is hospitalized or treated at home. So, the SBI Kavach Personal Loan can bring relief to the Covid 19 Patient and his family. The personal loan can be applied from the branch or online. On the other hand, the government of India has taken an initiative for a Business Loan for setting up oxygen plants and healthcare facilities. The business loan will be available at an interest of 7.5%. These measures from the government and the State Bank of India will help us to win the Covid-19 battle.