The SBI Credit Cards have a lot of offers and discounts on various products. Recently, there is an SBI credit card offers on utility Bill Payment. You can cut off your utility expenses if you have an SBI Credit Card. If you pay your utility bills from your SBI card then you will get a flat cashback of ₹100 but there is a minimum transaction criterion for this offer. There are some other terms and conditions as well related to this offer. So, before you use this SBI offer, you must be aware of the terms and conditions. This offer is for a limited period of time and will expire on the 25th of June 2021. Therefore you must make use of this offer before the expiry.
Apply for Credit Card
SBI Credit Card Utility Bill Payment Offer
- Get a flat cashback of ₹100 on the utility bill payment through SBI Credit Card.
- The minimum transaction must be ₹8000 to enjoy this offer.
- Every SBI Credit Card is eligible for a maximum cashback of ₹100.
- This offer is not valid on the Prepaid Mobile Recharges.
- 25th of June 2021 is the last date of this offer.
- This offer is valid on all the SBI Credit Cards.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is not valid on the utility bill transactions of less than ₹8000.
- You can enjoy this offer on the SBI Card Mobile App and Official Website only.
- This offer is not available on the SBI Corporate Cards, Rupay SBI Credit Cards, and Paytm SBI Credit Cards.
- If you are recharging a prepaid mobile then no cashback will be given.
- The cashback will be credited to the cardholder’s account on the 25th of September 2021.
- This offer is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
- You cannot club this offer with any other offer on the SBI card.
How to Avail off This Offer
- Open SBI Mobile Application on your phone.
- Then click on the E-Store option.
- Choose the Bill Pay and Recharges option.
- Accept the disclaimer and then click on the Proceed option.
- Select Biller and complete the payment from your SBI Credit Card and earn cashback.
How Does This Offer Work?
There will be no cashback if your transaction amount is less than ₹8000. But if in case your transaction is ₹9000 then you will get a flat cashback of ₹100. Similarly, for the utility bill payment of ₹9000 or ₹10000, the amount of cashback will remain the same that is ₹100.
So, this is the latest SBI Credit Card offers on Utility bill payment. You can cut off your utility expenses like electricity bills, telephone bills, and other bills using your SBI Credit Card. This offer can also be used by making the SBI Credit Card login. On the other hand, this offer is for a limited period of time and will expire on the 25th of June 2021. So, you must use this offer before the expiry and save some extra bucks from your monthly expenses.
Disclaimer: All the information related to offers are subjected to their official website. Check the offer and validity of the offer first on the current date before using them.