Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme 2021: Apply online now and get health insurance of Rs 5 lakh Rajasthan Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana 2021 Registration Started, Under the Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana by the Government of Rajasthan, you can take the benefit of health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh in selected government and private hospitals. If you also live in the state of Rajasthan and want to get health insurance, then definitely read the information given on this page. Because the Rajasthan government has released the notification of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme 2021 and online registration has also started.
- 1 Rajasthan Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme 2021 Apply Now
- 1.1 Summary of Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana 2021
- 1.2 Benefits and Objectives of Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme
- 1.3 Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme Online Application Process
- 1.4 Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Offline Application Form
- 1.5 Share this:
Rajasthan Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme 2021 Apply Now
|Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Yojana implemented from May 01, every family will get cashless health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh. The Rajasthan government has also extended the last date for registration for this scheme and will be able to take advantage of it from 01 August 2021.|
Rajasthan Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme (Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana) Under this scheme, all the families of Rajasthan can take the benefit of health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh in selected private and all government hospitals. Applications for this scheme can be made till 31 May 2021 (Extended). After this there will be no registration for this scheme for the next 3 months. Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme registration can be done free of cost on any e-Mitra. There is no fee for registration. The registration fee will be borne by the state government.
Summary of Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana 2021
|scheme name||Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme (Rajasthan)|
|Objective||health care for all sections|
|beneficiary||resident of rajasthan|
|benefits of the scheme||Health insurance of Rs.05 lakh|
Also Read: Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2021-22: Get female supervisor, sevika, assistant recruitment application form from here!
chiranjeevi health insurance scheme rajasthan application date
|Registration date of Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme||1 April 2021|
|Last date for Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme registration|
|Benefit Started from | Effective From
||01 May, 2021
|Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Registration Last Date
||31 May 2021 (Extended)
Benefits and Objectives of Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme
- Free medical facility up to five lakh rupees in all government and listed private hospitals of the state.
- Common illness every year under Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme 50 thousand Rupees more serious illness 4.50 lakhs free treatment.
- Diseases covered under this scheme 1576 Type The package and procedure is available.
- to hospitalize five days ago and to be discharged after 15 days Expenses up to and including the following will be covered under this insurance.
- Those who are already getting the benefit of Mahatma Gandhi Ayushman Bharat Health Insurance Scheme do not need to register.
- Rajistren camps are being run at the village level as well as at the ward level in the cities.
- Registration for this scheme Free on E-Mitra It can be done and its registration fee will be borne by the state government.
- Small and marginal farmers and contract workers will also have to get registered so that they can also get the benefit of this health insurance. But the good thing is that their premium will be paid by the state government.
Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme Premium
50% amount as insurance premium to eligible families i.e. Minimum Rs.850/- Will have to deposit as annual premium, only after that they can take advantage of this health insurance plan. The premium of small and marginal farmers and contract workers will be borne by the Rajasthan government. But they have to register for this scheme, then only they can get the benefit of cashless health services up to Rs.5 lakh.
Can government employees take benefit of Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme 2021?
No, Rajasthan government has kept government employees out of this scheme. For them, the state government is soon preparing to implement the Rajasthan Government Health Scheme (RGHS) to provide the benefit of cashless insurance on the lines of the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS).
Eligibility and important documents of Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Applicant should be from a family living below poverty line.
- mobile number
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Residence Proof – Domicile
- passport size photograph
- Income Proof Certificate
- Ration card
Also Read: RSMSSB Gram Sevak Bharti 2021: Apply now for Rajasthan Gram Sevak Recruitment 2261 posts!
Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme Online Application Process
If you want to register for Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme, then follow the steps given below:
- To apply online for this scheme, first of all you have to know about Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme. official website will go on.
- In the registration section on the home page you will find “Click HereClick on the option found.
- Now youRedirect to SSOClick on if you have SSO ID then login Otherwise register by clicking on the registration option.
- After login with SSO ID you have to select category: Citizen or Industry or Government Employee, etc.
- Now you have to register online on the portal. For this, you have to give all the information asked in the application form and
- Along with this – 2 all the necessary documents have to be uploaded. After that check your form thoroughly and click on submit button.
- Be sure to take a printout of it. In this way you can apply online for Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme.
Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Offline Application Form
- Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme (Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima YojanaTo submit the offline application form, first you have to go to the registration camp being held at your gram panchayat level or at the block level.
- After that get the Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Application Form / Registration Form over there.
- Now enter all the important information asked in the application form like your name, address, mobile number, email id, caste, etc.
- Now attach all the important documents along with the application form.
- Submit the filled application form + important documents to the registration camp.
- Take a receipt of this and a reference number will also be received.
- In this way, you can submit the form for Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme through offline.
How to Pay Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Premium?
Answer: Aspirants who are eligible to pay premium must have to visit Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana official website and login with Registration ID and password to pay the premium. At present no direct link available on official website without login.
How to check Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Status Online?
Answer: To check CM Chiranjeevi Yojana Status must have to Login with Registration ID and password to official website health.rajasthan.gov.in. After successfully login you can check the status of your application very easily.
FAQs Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme 2021-22
Question: Where to check the empaneled hospital list for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana?
answer: All the empaneled hospital list has been made available by the government on the official website. To see you hospital list Click here.
Question: What is the last date to apply for Rajasthan Health Insurance Scheme 2021?
answer: Eligible candidates can submit their application form 31 May 2021 (Extended) Can deposit up to
Question: Is there any helpline number for Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Rajasthan?
answer: Yes, the helpline number issued by the government in this regard is as follows: 18001806127
Question: How much health insurance will be available under this health plan?
answer: Under Rajasthan Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana, you can take advantage of cashless health insurance of Rs.5 lakh.
Question: What is the premium of Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Rajasthan?
answer: 50% amount i.e. minimum Rs.850/- will have to be paid as annual premium on the side of eligible family insurance premium.
Question: Chiranjeevi Yojana| How to pay the premium of Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme?
Answer: You can pay its premium through online mode on the official website.
Please visit Chiranjeevi Yojana Official website to find more details. If you have any query then ask by leaving a comment below.