Quora is a mega website. It produces an ever-increasing collection of user questions and answers. All questions and answers in it have been created, edited, and organized by the people who use it. Many people use Quora as a source for general interest, research, and information, some also use it to build social networks. In this way, blank is a question and answer site where questions are asked by other users and questions are also asked by the user itself. Also, he cooperates with his suggestions. Its main purpose is to cooperate by giving information to the people on any subject. Quora Company was established in June 2009 and 7 years ago this website was made available to the public on June 21, 2010.
Quora was co-founded by two former Facebook employees, Adam D’Angelo and Charlie Cheever. Together they have made this site for such people who want to find out the depth of any topic, who can not get a proper answer to any kind of question, they keep their question through this site. Where they are likely to get proper answers.
The number of visitors to Quora is increasing day by day, most recently in April 2017, Quora claimed 190 million visitors, which was close to 100 million a year earlier. In 2011, Quora changed its website to make information search and navigation easier. Quora officially released an iPhone app on September 29, followed by an Android app on September 5, 2012. In September 2012, Quora announced that co-founder Charlie Cheever would no longer be working every day, but would remain in an advisory role.
In 2013, Quora launched a blogging platform, announcing the facility to search for complete information on questions and answers. This facility was also arranged for mobile devices. In the same year, Quora introduced such a feature on its website. So that all users will be able to see how many people have seen, followed, shared, etc. see all the statistics of their questions and answers. After Quora acquired the Parlio online community website in March 2016, the company also began a limited rollout of advertising on the site. In April 2017, Quora also received Series D funding with a valuation of $1.8 billion. This year according to Alexa, the largest users of Quora are 35.1% in the US and 20.1% in India. The Quora community includes some famous people such as Jimmy Wells, Richard A. Mueller, Barack Obama, and Adrien Lamo. Like Google PageRank, Quora has developed its own proprietary algorithm. Quora uses Amazon Elastic Computer cloud technology to run its website.
Way to property and use of Cora ( QUora Specialty And Use In Hindi )
- Registration in Quora: Quora’s policy states that users must register with their real name, although verification of names is not required. Users can log in with their Google ie email address or Facebook account using the Open ID protocol . Once registered, you can do a lot as directed, including adding your photo, finding friends. After registration, its main page will open in front of you.
- Search: You can ask questions by searching, or you can also search any person. Whenever you are thinking of asking questions with good quality, first of all make sure that the handwriting is grammatically correct or not, and also the questions should be clear. So that people are encouraged to answer. The most important thing for the answering user is that their answer should be precise and clear.
- Feed : In this method each user will have a timeline which will be according to their preference. Unlike other social networks, Quora puts more emphasis on different topics or topics of interest to people rather than people. Quora also emphasizes on the quality of the questions and especially the answers. The first step to getting a good experience on Quora is setting up a good feed. The feed shows the topics, people, and questions you’ve selected.
- Adjustment of your settings in Quora: You can add any topic in Quora. can read. You can also answer the given questions by going to the answer. If you are constantly getting email updates, spam messages and you want to avoid them, then do not fear, you can control the information you receive by going to the settings. You can specifically control the four main areas of information, Related Topics, Related Questions, Related Answers, and Related Users. In this way, you can edit and filter the content according to your interest. You can also deactivate your account if you wish.
- Inbox : Like Facebook, Quora has an inbox that allows users to send private messages to each other. Through this you can also connect with people who are not your friends on Facebook. It is a great networking tool that allows you to connect with people.
- Moderation of Content : Quora supports various features to balance user-posted content. Most of the content balancing or moderation is done by the users otherwise Quora staff may also interfere.
- Upvote and Downvote : Users can comment on the content posted online, if they find it relevant, like on a social site like an upvote. This feature, which is an essential part of Quora’s operating system, allows users to filter answers, so that the most useful answers are ranked at the top. This allows users to vote on answers and encourages accountability among the users, thereby allowing the user to follow the topics they are interested in.
- Reports: Users can report plagiarism, harassment, spam, false articles, etc., after which the post is placed in sub-standard content for scrutiny.
- Suggestion Editing : User makes suggestions to improve the article by proposing changes about the improvement of the article, whoever is the original author of the article is also sent a notification of the proposed change who is approved for editing the suggestion or may be rejected. In the meantime other users can comment on the suggested edits, after which the author can consider the suggestion if he wishes. Because there are also some top level professionals on Quora who give their important suggestions.
- User Identity: Quora allows users to create profiles where they can add their real name, photo, number of followers or followers and questions and answers given by them. Users can also choose to keep all added content private if they wish. Unlike other major information sites Quora prohibits anonymity. Quora allows questions and answers to be posted anonymously. Anonymous users can also upvote, comment, ask questions, send suggestions for editing, send reply requests.
- Incentive to the main author : In November 2012, Quora invited top authors who made a particularly valuable contribution to the site by inviting them to present branded clothes, books, etc. as gifts.
- Quora can help small business owners or other professionals through networking and communication skills. It also allows business owners and other professionals to demonstrate their expertise in certain areas. By answering questions raised by others, they can build both their personal and business brands.
- Business owners will get many opinions for difficulties faced in business, it can help them to make good decision for specific needs. There is a huge store of information on Quora, it also provides information through pictures for sightseeing.