Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021 (Rs 6000 to farmers annually) PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana [Online Portal, Check your name online] @pmkisan.nic.in
To help farmers, Prime Minister Modi has announced a scheme in his interim budget, which is to provide income support to small and marginal farmers. This scheme has been launched with the hope of doubling the agricultural income. Due to this, the poor farmers of the country will get good benefits. You will get all the information about this scheme in this article.
- 1 Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme launch information
- 1.1 PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Important Points
- 1.2 Installment details of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Installments details)–
- 1.3 Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Eligibility (Farmers Income Support Scheme Eligibility Criteria)
- 1.4 Who is not eligible under the Prime Minister’s Scheme (Not Eligible for PM Kisan Yojana)-
- 1.5 Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Required Documents
- 2 Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Application Form Process (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Application Form Process) –
- 3 How to check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Beneficiary List 2019 under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme launch information
|Order.||plan information point||plan information|
|1.||scheme name||Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme|
|2.||plan announcement||during the general budget 2019|
|3.||announcement of plans||by Piyush Goyal|
|4.||total beneficiary||12 crore poor farmers|
|5.||Benefit||6000 per annum|
|6.||total budget||Rs 75,000 crore|
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Important Points
- Objective – Modi government has used master stroke in its last budget. In its last budget before the elections, the NDA government has made a big announcement to make the farmers happy, to give them financial assistance.
- Benefit – Under the scheme, financial assistance will be given to the needy farmers. The central government will give funds to the farmers, which they can use to increase crop production.
- Target – The income of farmers will be doubled by 2022 under the scheme. This will also reduce the suicide rate of farmers in the country.
- Financial aid amount For the benefit of the farmers, in the budget 2019, the government has announced to give 6000 annual financial assistance to the farmers. The Central Government will spend 100% in this scheme.
- Direct benefit transfer facility – This money will be transferred directly to the farmers’ bank. For this, farmers will not have to wander here and there. The government will put money directly in the bank account of eligible, registered farmers.
- Budget – The government is giving a budget of 75 thousand crores for the PM Kisan Income Support Scheme for the financial year 2019-20, apart from this, a budget of 20 thousand crores has also been given for the financial year 2018-19. Meaning the total budget allocation has been made of 95 thousand crores.
- Total Beneficiaries – About 14.5 crore farmers of the whole country will get benefit from Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Start of the plan Giving information during the budget, Goyal ji has said that the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme will be applicable from December 1, 2018, so the government has fixed an additional budget for the year 2018-19.
- The central government has also announced to give relief to those farmers who are affected by natural calamities, the government will also provide some assistance to them.
- The government will honor and reward the farmers who are repaying their loans on time. So that other farmers are also encouraged to repay the loan in time.
- The Finance Minister of the country, Arun Jaitley, has said after the budget that this amount of financial assistance can also be increased in the coming time. If money comes to the government, then this amount will also increase.
Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, people who do not have a farm will also get it, click here to know the benefit
Installment details of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Installments details)–
- Farmers will get this 6000 rupees in 3 phases. 2000 rupees will be given in each phase. Meaning the farmer will have 500 rupees from the government every month.
- The government has said that all eligible farmers will get the first installment (Rs 2000) under the scheme by 31 March 2019.
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Eligibility (Farmers Income Support Scheme Eligibility Criteria)
- Now all farmers will get benefit under PM Kisan Yojana. After coming to power again, the Modi government will give the benefit of this scheme to every farmer as per its promise. Earlier, the benefit of this scheme was to be given to those farmers who had land up to 5 acres of land, but now the government has removed this limit.
- Only the resident of India will get the benefit under the scheme. The farmer of any state living in India will get its benefit.
- For farmers to take advantage of the scheme, it is mandatory to have a bank account. Whoever does not have it, to take advantage of the scheme, he will have to open an account in the bank first.
- The government has asked the families of small marginal farmers to give the benefit of the scheme, family means husband, wife and minor children. The total land with this one family will be less than 2 hectares, only then they will get financial assistance under the scheme.
Who is not eligible under the Prime Minister’s Scheme (Not Eligible for PM Kisan Yojana)-
- Whoever pays taxes, they cannot take advantage of this Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- The farmer working as any minister in the central and state government will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- Employees and retirees in government jobs are also not kept under this scheme.
- Those whose pension is more than 10 thousand, they have also been deprived of this scheme.
- Doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants, and architects are also deprived of the benefits of this scheme. The government will not give them the benefit of Kisan Nidhi Yojana.
If the money of PM Kisan Yojana has not come, then the application is stopped due to the document, upload online, get 6000 annually, click here for more information
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Required Documents
- Under PM Kisan Yojana, the government has said that Aadhar card is not mandatory for the first phase, but it is mandatory for the second and third phases.
- It is mandatory for the beneficiary to show other identity cards like Voter ID, Driving License, NREGA Card to reveal his identity. You should have all the documents related to it.
- The beneficiary will have to provide his bank details, account number, IFSC code, as well as submit a copy of the bank passbook.
- It is not mandatory to give mobile number in the first phase, but it is mandatory in the next phase. The beneficiary will have to inform the officials as soon as he gets the mobile number, so that he can update the data, so that all the information related to the scheme can be received on the mobile on time.
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Application Form Process (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Application Form Process) –
Modi government has launched a separate portal for PM Kisan Samman Yojana http://pmkisan.nic.in/Home.aspx.
In this portal, the data of farmers will be uploaded by the state government, on the basis of which the central government will issue the list of farmers in the Samman Nidhi portal.
Click here to check account balance on the new portal of PM Kisan Yojana
How to check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Beneficiary List 2019 under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2019, the list of names of beneficiaries has been released on its official website from 26 February 2019, now all eligible farmers can check whether their names are on it or not. For this, pay attention to the following process –
- First of all, the beneficiary has to go to the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- After this they will reach the home page of this website, here they will see many options. They have to click on ‘LG Directory’ option from them.
- As soon as they click on this option, a new window will open on their screen. Then there you will see 2 more options. One rural means rural and the other urban means urban.
- Out of them if they belong to rural area then they have to click on rural option, and if they belong to urban area then they have to click on urban option.
- After this, there will be a button in front of them on which ‘Get Data’ will be written. Click on it.
- If they are from rural area, then in the page that will open in front of them, they have to choose the name of their state, district, sub-district or tehsil or block and then finally the name of their village. And if they belong to urban area then they have to choose state, district, town and their ward number.
- After filling all the details, they finally click on the ‘Submit’ button. Then the list of beneficiaries will be displayed in front of them, and in that they can check their names.
In this way, the beneficiaries of this scheme can see their name in the list sitting at home online and can get the benefit of this scheme.
Click here to check online whether the money of Kisan Yojana has come or not
Other information –
- If financial assistance scheme is going on for farmers in any state, then the farmers there will get financial amount from both the center and the state under the scheme.
- The government has not stopped the schemes already running for the farmers, but has implemented this new scheme to give more facilities to the farmers.
- The central government has asked all the states and union territories to prepare the land records of the farmers they have. The central government will prepare a new list of farmers through this. Agriculture officials have also said that only those who have land in their name till February 1, 2019, will get this benefit.
Eligible farmers must take advantage of the scheme. This is the biggest gift of Modi government so far for farmers. The government has also said that more changes can be made within the scheme in the coming time.