PM Krishi Irrigation Scheme Online | PMKSY Application Form | Agriculture Irrigation Scheme Prime Minister Application | PMKSY 2021 In Hindi
Prime Minister’s Agriculture Irrigation Scheme It has been started by the Prime Minister of our country Shri Narendra Modi to benefit the farmers. Under this scheme country’s farmers Farmers of the country will be provided subsidy for equipment for irrigation of their fields. This subsidy will also be provided to the farmers for all those schemes. In which water saving, less effort as well as cost will be saved properly. Due to which farmers will be able to irrigate their fields. Today we will tell you through this article PMKSY 2021 We are going to provide complete information related to it. So read this article of ours till the end.
- 1 Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2021
- 1.1 Udaipur farmers can apply till 15 September 2021
- 1.2 Rs 1706 crore approved under Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana
- 1.3 Prime Minister’s More Crop Per Drop Scheme
- 1.4 Prime Minister’s Agriculture Irrigation Scheme How to apply in 2021?
- 1.5 Share this:
Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2021
As you know that agriculture is most important for food grains and agriculture will be better only if irrigation is done properly. Water is required for irrigation in the fields. If the crops do not get water properly, then the farmers’ fields will get spoiled. This PMKSY 2021 Under this, this problem of the farmers will be removed and water will be arranged for the farmers for their cultivation. Under this scheme, self-help groups, trusts, cooperative societies, incorporated companies, members of producer farmers’ groups and members of other eligible institutions will also be provided benefits. Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2021 Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 50000 crore has been earmarked by the Central Government.
Udaipur farmers can apply till 15 September 2021
Prime Minister’s Agriculture Irrigation Scheme Under this scheme, 70% subsidy will be provided to horticulture farmers and 50% subsidy will be provided to marginal farmers for setting up drip plants. This information was provided by Deputy Director Dr KN Singh. Apart from this, 60% subsidy on the purchase of fountain plant will be provided to small and marginal farmers and 50% subsidy will be provided to other farmers. To take advantage of this scheme, farmers have to apply online. This online application can be done through E Mitra on Raj Kisan Saathi Portal.
It is mandatory to have Jamabandi, Trace Measurement, Plant Quotation, Soil Water Test Report, Electricity Bill, Aadhar Card etc. to fill the application form. The benefit of this scheme will be provided on first come first serve basis. Farmers in Udaipur district can apply under this scheme till 15 September 2021.
Financial assistance for water scheme for every farm
as you all know Prime Minister’s Agriculture Irrigation Scheme has been initiated by the Central Government. The main objective of starting this scheme is to provide subsidy on purchase of irrigation equipment so that water can be available for irrigation of fields. the scheme Increase in income of farmers would also prove to be effective. This scheme has been started keeping in mind the scarcity of water in different districts of the country. So that the quality of the crop can be ensured. Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2021 Under the Har Khet Ko Pani Yojana, the scheme has been started.
Through the Har Khet Ko Pani Yojana, water will be provided to all the farms by the government. For which financial assistance will be provided by the Ministry of Command Area Development and Water Management. By using this financial assistance, irrigation facilities will be provided to the farmers so that water can reach their fields. Now farmers will not have to face water shortage for doing farming through this scheme.
PMKSY 2021 Highlights
|Prime Minister’s Agriculture Irrigation Scheme|
PM Narendra Modi
Rs 1706 crore approved under Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana
PMKSY 2021 by the government farmers’ assistance has been initiated to. Under this scheme water will be made available for irrigation of fields. A virtual cabinet meeting was conducted on 22 December 2020 under the leadership of Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan. In this meeting, the cabinet has allocated Rs 1706 crore for the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana. Madhya Pradesh has a share of Rs 682 crore 40 lakh 40 thousand in it. Mandla, Dindori, Shahdol, Umaria and Singrauli districts of Madhya Pradesh have been included under this scheme. Borewells will be constructed in these districts. So that irrigation facility can be made available to the farmers. This borewell will be built in an area of 62135 hectares to provide irrigation facility.
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2021
As you know that if the crop does not get proper amount of water then it gets spoiled. Due to which the farmers also have to suffer a lot. India is an agricultural country, all the farmers of the country depend on agriculture tax, but in view of the problem of farmers of the country cultivating the land, the government is taking new steps. Through this scheme, water is to be provided to every farm of the country. This Prime Minister’s Agriculture Irrigation Scheme 2021 Greater emphasis is placed on optimum utilization of water resources, so as to prevent subsequent and subsequent drought damages. By doing this, there will be efficient use of available resources and at the same time farmers will get more yield. Prime Minister’s Agriculture Irrigation Scheme 2021 Through this, the income of the farmers will also increase.
Prime Minister’s More Crop Per Drop Scheme
This Pradhan Mantri Mudra Per Drop Scheme will expand the cultivated area of the country in five years. This Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchaye Yojana Will provide water everywhere in the country and will promote the country’s crop ration. It will improve the standard of living of the farmers of the country. Under this Pradhan Mantri Yojana, more crops per crop per crop will be managed by the water management system. Capacity building, training and awareness campaigns including low cost publications, use of pico projectors and low cost films to encourage potential use water sources through technical, agricultural and management practices including community irrigation.
Features of PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana
- Various types of schemes are operated by the government to benefit the farmers and to increase their income. Prime Minister’s Agriculture Irrigation Scheme has also been started to benefit the farmers.
- Through this scheme water will be made available for irrigation in all the fields.
- Under this scheme, the government will get water sources like water harvesting, ground water development etc.
- Along with this, if the irrigation equipment is purchased by the farmer, then subsidy will also be provided to him.
- Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchaye Yojana This will save both time and money.
- Drip irrigation, sprinkler irrigation etc. will also be promoted by the government through this scheme.
- If the crops get the right type of irrigation, then the yield will also increase.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed by all those farmers who have their own farming and water source.
- Apart from this, those farmers who are doing contract farming or are cooperative members can also take advantage of this scheme.
- Self-help groups can also get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, one has to apply by visiting the official website.
- A grant ranging from 80% to 90% will be provided under this scheme on the purchase of irrigation equipment by the government.
Prime Minister’s Agriculture Irrigation Scheme Benefits of 2021
- Under this scheme, the farmers cultivating the country will be provided adequate amount of water for irrigation in their fields and for that the government will be provided subsidy for irrigation equipment.
- To meet this water shortage Prime Minister’s Agriculture Irrigation Scheme has been initiated. Due to which farmers will be able to irrigate.
- This scheme will be extended to the land which is suitable for agriculture.
- The benefit of this scheme will be extended to those farmers of the country who will have their own cultivable land and will have water resources.
- Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2021 Through this, agriculture will expand, productivity will increase, which will lead to full development of the economy.
- 75% grant will be given by the center for the scheme and 25% of the expenditure will be done by the state government.
- Due to this, farmers also get the benefit of irrigation scheme like drip / sprinkler.
- With the use of the new equipment system, 40-50 percent water will be saved and along with it 35-40 percent increase in agricultural production and quality of the produce will be accelerated.
- During 2018 – 2019, the central government will spend around 2000 crores, and another 3000 crores will be spent on this scheme in the next financial year.
Eligibility for PM Krishi Irrigation Scheme 2021
- To take advantage of this scheme, farmers should have cultivable land.
- The eligible beneficiaries of this scheme will be farmers of all sections of the country.
- PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana Benefit will also be provided to members of Self Help Groups, Trusts, Co-operative Societies, Incorporated Companies, members of Producer Farmers’ Groups and members of other eligible institutions.
- PM Krishi Irrigation Scheme 2021 The benefit of the scheme will be given to those institutions and beneficiaries who cultivate that land under the lease agreement for a minimum of seven years. This eligibility can also be achieved through contract farming.
Documents of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2021
- applicant’s aadhar card
- identity card
- Farmer’s land papers
- Deposit of land (copy of farm)
- bank account passbook
- passport size photo
- mobile number
Prime Minister’s Agriculture Irrigation Scheme How to apply in 2021?
To make the information of the scheme reach every farmer official portal Every information related to the scheme has been explained in detail here. For registration or application, the state governments can take the application on the website of the agriculture department of their respective state. If you are interested in applying for the scheme, then you can get information related to the application by visiting the website of the Agriculture Department of your state.
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting helpline number or by writing email. To get information related to helpline number and email id click here.