PMSYM Yojana 2021: Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Scheme Online Application FormApply online now and get Rs 3000 per month. if you too What is Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana? What is the benefit of this? And how to apply for it? etc., then you have come to the right place. Because what is PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, how can we register in it? And every information related to this scheme has been made available below so that you can check and apply online.
- 1 Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Scheme 2021-2022
- 1.1 Purpose of Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Scheme
- 1.2 Overview of PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021-22
- 1.3 Eligibility of Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Scheme
- 1.4 Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Scheme Online Application Form
- 1.5 Share this:
Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Scheme 2021-2022
PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana At the age of 18, the applicant will have to deposit Rs 55 every month and on attaining the age of 60, Rs 3000 will be given every month as the minimum pension amount. This scheme was started in the year 2019. Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan (PMSYM) Yojana was announced in year 2019 and launched on 15 February 2019. This Scheme is launched by Central Government. Eligible candidates can go for PMSYM Online Registration 2021-22 by visiting the link given at below. Find out the PMSYM 2021 Online Form, Eligibility, Status, List, Benefits and many more details through this article.
|Save 2 rupees daily and get pension of 36000 rupees annually. You can get all this under PM Sharam Yogi Mandhan Yojana. Unorganized sector workers can apply for this scheme and secure their old age.|
Purpose of Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to support the workers of the unorganized sector in their old age. So that the working class of the unorganized sector can also make a good living after crossing the age of 60 years. May he live his old age with self-respect. And don’t have to depend on anyone else. By using the amount received from the pension, he can get help in meeting his essential needs of food, drink, clothes, medicine, etc.
Overview of PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021-22
|scheme name||Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana|
|plan announcement||01 February 2019|
|start of plan||15 February 2019|
|beneficiary||Workers of Unorganized Sectors (UP State)|
|pension amount||3000 rupees per month|
|amount to be deposited||Rs.55 to Rs.200 per month|
|application system||online / offline|
Direct Link – PMSYM Yojana 2021 Apply Online
Eligibility of Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Scheme
To take advantage of this scheme, you must read the information about the eligibility / eligibility conditions given below:
- The applicant should be a laborer in the unorganized sector.
- The monthly income of the applicant should not exceed Rs.15000.
- Age: 18 years to 40 years.
- Income tax payers/tax payers cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- Applicant should not be covered under EPFO, NPS and ESIC.
- Applicant must have Aadhar Card and Savings Bank Account or Jan Dhan Bank Account (with IFSC Code).
Required Documents for PMSYM Yojana 2021 (Documents)
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- bank account passbook
- passport size photo
- Applicant’s full address
- mobile number
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Scheme Online Application Form
by public service center How to fill the form of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana?
- Before filling the online application form for PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, the applicant should take all his documents like Aadhar card, mobile number, bank passbook, passport size photograph, etc. to the nearest public service center.
- After this, you will have to submit all the necessary documents to the Jan Sevak Kendra agent so that the agent can fill your Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana form. After filling the form, take a print out of it.
- Keep the application form printout handy so that you can PMSYM Scheme to check the status.
Self Enrollment – How to fill PMSYM Yojana online form yourself?
- For this you must first Official website of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana will go on. (link given above)
- on the home page”Click Here To Apply NowClick on the link and you Self Enrollment An option will appear – click and proceed.
- My mobile number enter and Proceed Click on the button.
- Now after filling the applicant’s name, email id, captcha code, proceed through OTP.
- After that you have to fill the rest of the application form and upload the required documents.
- Don’t forget to take the printout of the application form after submission.
CSC VLE : PMSYM Yojana Digital Seva Online Form 2022
- For this you have to visit the official website.CSC VLEYou have to click on the link.
- now you Username and Password to be filled and sign in Click on the button.
- After this, going to the option of the scheme, you will have to select the Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana.
- Now the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana online form will open in front of you.
- Fill all the information asked in the application form properly and submit the form.
- After that take out its printout and give it to the applicant.
Premium Calculation For PMSYM Scheme 2021
|Entry Age||Superannuation Age||Member’s Monthly Contribution (INR)||Central Govt’s monthly contribution (INR)||Total monthly contribution (INR)|
FAQs – Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Scheme 2021-22
Question: What is Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana?
answer: Pension scheme has been started by the central government for the workers of the unorganized sector. Under which the minimum pension of Rs 3000 will be given by the worker on completion of 60 years of age.
Question: What is the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021?
answer: Under this scheme, workers of the unorganized sector / people of the working class can get an amount of Rs 3000 as minimum pension on completing 60 years of age. For this some part will have to be deposited by the laborer and the rest will be given by the government.
Question: How to apply for PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana?
answer: Applicants can apply for this scheme online or through CSC (Jan Seva Kendra). Follow the above steps for more details.
Question: Is there any last date for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Scheme 2021 application?
answer: Till now no information has been given by the government about this. Eligible candidates apply as soon as possible.
Question: How much pension will be given under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Scheme?
answer: 3 thousand rupees will be given every month by the government on the basis of minimum pension.
Question: Where to get the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Scheme application form?
answer: The application form can be obtained from the official website of PMSYM Scheme. You can apply online for this scheme.
Question: What is the Yogi Maandhan Pension Yojana Helpline Number? HOW TO CONTACT?
answer: You can get more information related to this scheme through the telephone number. Helpline Number: 18002676888 (Toll Free Number)
Note: Please check PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021 official website to check more details.