[PMAY] Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2021-22: PM Awas New List Download Search Name || Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 || Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Registration || housing scheme online form. Today, in this article, we will tell you about such a scheme launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in which middle income group people who do not have their own house, people can get their pucca house built through this scheme. the scheme, “Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme” It was inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 22 June 2015.
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2021-22 PM Awas Yojana New List
- 1.1 Highlights of PM Awas Yojana 2021-2022
- 1.2 PM Awas Yojana 2021-22 New Update
- 1.3 Information about the eligibility conditions of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022
- 1.4 How to apply online for PMAY Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022?
- 1.5 Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme List 2021-22 New List / List “Search by Name”
- 1.6 Share this:
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2021-22 PM Awas Yojana New List
The main objective of this scheme is to provide own house to every eligible family living below poverty line by the year 2022. This scheme will prove to be helpful for those people who live in slums, kutcha houses. Through this article, we have made available the detailed information about the purpose, benefits, eligibility, how to apply, etc., of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021-22: Under this scheme, the government provides subsidy of Rs.02.67 lakh on the interest of home loan for buying a house. Under this scheme, the central government provides loans at cheap rates to the eligible families living below the poverty line. Those families whose annual income is three lakh rupees, the same family can apply in this scheme.
In this scheme, the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs is emphasizing on timely completion of housing construction work across the country so that common people and poor families can get the benefit of this facility. In this scheme, the government has started this scheme keeping in mind things like land surface hazard, loss of life, urban inter-migration etc.
Highlights of PM Awas Yojana 2021-2022
|scheme name||Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme|
|scheme launched||by Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|launched||22 June 2015|
|Objective of the plan||providing pucca house|
|beneficiary||country’s poor families|
|Duration of PMAY Phase 1||April 2015 to March 2017|
|PMAY Phase 2 Period||April 2017 to March 2019|
|PMAY Phase 3 Duration||April 2019 to March 2022|
|PMAY official website||https://pmaymis.gov.in/|
PM Awas Yojana 2021-22 New Update
This scheme was started by the central government in the year 2015. The main objective of this scheme has been set to ensure housing by 2022. Under which a target has been set to build about 1.12 crore houses by 2022. In this plan, approval has been given to build more houses in urban areas. According to the information received so far, a total of one crore one lakh houses have been constructed.
It is the dream of Prime Minister Narendra Modi that every citizen of India should have his own pucca house. Keeping this in mind, PM Awas Yojana was started. In this scheme, people will get new employment opportunities, due to which the unemployment rate will also come down and the economic system of the country will also be strengthened.
Information about the eligibility conditions of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022
- If you also want to take advantage of PM Awas Yojana 2021-22, then check the eligibility conditions given below:
- In this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of India, only then he can apply for this scheme.
- Applicant’s age should be above 18 years.
- The applicant should not have a pucca house/house of his own under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- No member of the applicant’s family should also own property.
- The applicant is not taking benefit of any government scheme.
- Scale of Income: The annual income of the applicant should not exceed Rs.03 lakhs.
You May Also Likes
Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022 Application
- Aadhar card
- income proof
- Postal address
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
How to apply online for PMAY Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022?
If you are also Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 || If you are thinking of applying for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022, then you can apply online. Follow the steps given below to apply online:
- Interested and eligible applicants want to apply online for this scheme, they have to go to the official website of PM Awas Yojana, whose link is given below, click there.
- As soon as you go to the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- After which you will find in the menu on the home page “Citizen Assessment” option will appear.
- As soon as you click on this option, two more options will open in front of you, two options Slum Dwellers And Benefits Under 3 Components Will be
- Now the applicant has to click on these options according to his eligibility and fill the online form given in it.
- After this a new window will open in front of you in which you have to fill all the information asked in it.
- After that you have to enter 12 digit Aadhar card number and fill your name as per Aadhar card and click on check option.
- Now fill the information asked in the online application form. which is like this. Such as the name of the head of the family, the name of the district and state, age, present address, mobile number, caste, Aadhaar number, and the name of the city or village etc.
- After filling all the information click on the submit button.
- In this way you can apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme List 2021-22 New List / List “Search by Name”
If you have also applied for PM Awas Yojana 2021-22 and you want to know your application status then you can easily check your name. To see the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2021-22, you have to visit the official website of PMAY. you on the homepage “Search Beneficiary” Click on the option to be found in the menu bar “Search by Name” Click on the option to proceed. After this you have to fill your Aadhar number and you can see your name in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2021 or Beneficiary List.
Direct Links Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2021-22
FAQs – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2021-22
|Question: How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022?
answer: You can register online for housing scheme. For this, first you have to check the eligibility, if you are eligible for this, then go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and apply online, whose information is given above.
|Question: How to check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2021-22 Beneficiary List / New List?
answer: To download PM Awas Yojana List New, you have to go to the official website of PMAY, there you can click on the option of search for beneficiary and see the beneficiary list.
|Question: What is the Official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
Answer: The PMAY official website is https://pmaymis.gov.in/
|Question: Where to contact for the problem related to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2022?
answer: For any problem related to PMAY scheme, you can contact on the number given below:
this plan”[PMAY] If you want to ask any question related to PM Awas Yojana List 2021-22: PM Awas New List Download Name Search”, then write in the comment below.