You must have heard the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Which was started by Prime Minister Modi to provide financial assistance to the poor to build their pucca house. Let us tell you that the government has taken a very important and very beneficial decision under this scheme. Which is that under this scheme, now people will get 3 times the money for building a house. The news of cabinet approval on this is coming out soon, let’s know about it in detail.
- 1 Prime Minister’s Awas Yojana
Prime Minister’s Awas Yojana
An important scheme was started by the Prime Minister to provide financial assistance to the poor to build their pucca house. Whose name is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. This scheme has proved to be very beneficial for them. Because with this, about 90% of the people of the country have got their pucca house. And those who are left will also get the benefit of it soon.
Decision taken under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Latest Decision)
Recently, it has been proposed by the Union Cabinet that the amount given under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, a scheme launched by Prime Minister Modi, should be increased. This proposal has been given by the cabinet because they say that due to the increase in inflation, people are also facing trouble in getting houses built. In such a situation, the amount given in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana should be increased. Let us tell you that under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, an amount of Rs 1 lakh 20 thousand is being given to the beneficiaries to build their own house. But if the proposal given by the cabinet is approved or it is approved, then under this scheme the beneficiaries will now be given 3 times the money i.e. Rs 4 lakh as financial assistance.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility Criteria
The following beneficiaries will be eligible under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana –
Age Limit :-
The age of the beneficiary applying for this scheme should not be less than 18 years.
Not a pucca house :-
People who do not have a pucca house of their own. People living in rented or kutcha houses will get the benefit of this scheme.
Income Limit :-
People who have low income, that is, people with low income will be provided assistance under this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Documents
To apply under this scheme, it is necessary for the beneficiary to have these documents and their photocopy –
- Aadhar card
- income certificate
- passport size photo
- Ration card
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application
To take advantage of this scheme, you have to apply in the following way –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of this scheme, for which you can go to this official website. Link can click on.
- After this, in the home page itself, you will get an option by making Citizen Assessment, on which you have to click.
- After this you will get the option of apply online, by clicking here you can apply for this scheme.
- During its application, you will need any one of Aadhar card and Virtual ID card.
- Select one of them and fill its details and then the application form will open in front of you.
- After filling the application form and attaching all the documents in it, you click on the submit button.
- In this way your application in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana will be completed.
If you also do not have your own house or are living in a kutcha house, then hurry up to apply for this scheme. And take advantage of this and build your own pucca house.
Read more –