organic farming information in hindi
Increasing population of the world is the biggest problem of today. growing up a problem with the population And is arising, which is the problem of food supply to this population which is increasing day by day. Nowadays the weather conditions are also not favorable for farming and crops, due to which farmers are not able to produce crops as before. Is.
For the production of their crops, farmers have started using chemical fertilizers, toxic insecticides, which are harmful to both human health and soil. Along with this environment is also polluted To prevent all these things, if farmers use organic methods of agriculture instead of chemical methods, then these problems can be controlled to a great extent.
What is organic farming
The method of farming in which crops are produced without or with less use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides is called organic farming. Its important purpose is to increase the production of crops along with maintaining the fertilizer power of the soil.
Objectives of organic farming:
- The main purpose of organic farming is to save the soil’s fertilizer power from being destroyed and to stop the use of chemical substances in the food items that we use every day.
- Providing such nutrients to crops, which are insoluble in soil and crops and are effective on micro-organisms.
- By using organic nitrogen and recycling by organic manure and organic matter.
- To stop the spraying of weeds, diseases in crops and medicines to destroy the kit, so that it does not harm the health.
- In organic farming, along with crops, care of animals, including their habitat, their maintenance, their food, etc., is also taken care of.
- The main objective of organic farming is to protect its impact on the environment, as well as to protect wild animals and protect natural life.
Benefits of organic farming:
There are two most important things in farming, first farmer, second farmer’s land and adopting organic farming, both of them have a lot of benefits. Benefits of organic farming to the farmer and his land:
- By adopting organic farming, the fertility of the land increases, as well as the interval of irrigation done for crops also increases.
- If the farmer does not use chemical fertilizers in farming and uses organic manure, then the cost of planting for his crop is also less.
- The production of the farmer’s crops increases, due to which he gets more profit.
- The use of organic manure also improves the quality of the land.
- By using this method, the water holding capacity of the land increases and evaporation of water also decreases.
Nowadays our environment is also becoming very polluted and our environment is also benefited a lot by using organic methods for farming.
Benefits of organic farming to the environmentOrganic farming benefit for environment ) :
- Not only does the water level of the land increase, as well as by stopping the use of chemical things, there is also a reduction in the pollution caused by soil, food and water in the ground.
- Using animal dung and waste to make manure reduces pollution and reduces mosquito and other dirt caused by it, thereby preventing diseases.
- If we look at the international market, then there is also a high demand for the materials produced by organic farming.
By doing organic farming, crop production increases, due to which the income of farmers also increases. The problem of agriculture will be solved as well as the physical level of the farmers will also improve. Most of the places in India are based on rainfall and nowadays the rainfall is not getting according to the time, due to which agriculture also suffers. If farmers adopt organic farming, then this problem can also be overcome.
Methods of doing organic farming (Organic farming methods):
Organic farming is a combination of ecological and modern technological knowledge along with the use of traditional methods of farming, mainly in agriculture. We can study the methods of organic farming in the field of agro ecology. In the traditional way of farming, farmers use synthetic pesticides and water. Uses soluble artificial pure fertilizers, whereas in organic farming the use of natural pesticides and fertilizers is opposed by the farmer. In organic farming methods, farmers mainly use crop rotation, organic manure, organic kit control and mechanical farming etc. It is also necessary to use the natural environment to increase the production of crops by these methods, such as planting legumes to correct the level of nitrogen in the soil, encouraging natural insect predators, rotating crops, etc. Is.
Organic farming methods technique:
|Crop diversity||Crop diversity is encouraged in organic farming, according to which many crops are produced at the same place.|
|Soil Management||Soil management is an important part of land management, using it we can increase the quality of the land. To do this, we need to pay attention to the type of soil and the characteristics of the soil.|
|Weed management||Weed means unnecessary vegetation that grows automatically in the middle of crops or plants and uses the nutrition provided to the crops itself, which is also disposed of in organic farming.|
In this way, by the use of organic farming, the production increases manifold, as well as the environment is not harmed and chemical free food is also available to eat, which does not harm the health. In today’s time we have There are many such examples, which have increased the production of crops manifold than before. This is the reason that even educated youths are leaving their jobs and moving to farming and earning manifold profits.
If you need any information related to organic farming, then definitely write us in the comment box and also tell how you liked this article.