MGNREGA Animal Shed Scheme 2021 (Check List, Beneficiary, Eligibility, Online Form) (MGNREGA Pashu Shed Yojana in hindi, List, Online Application Form)
Animal husbandry is mainly a means of earning money for many people especially farmers. But due to their financial condition not being better, they are not able to protect the animals properly. Keeping this in mind, the Central Government has started a new scheme for farmers and their animals under MNREGA, which is named MNREGA Animal Shed Scheme. Under this scheme, the people doing animal husbandry are being given the financial benefit of setting up an animal shed on their private land. This scheme was initially started in 4 states, after which it will be implemented in the whole country. You can see in this article the information about which farmers will get the benefit of this scheme and how.
- 1 MNREGA Animal Shed Scheme 2021
- 1.1 Features of MGNREGA Cattle Shed Scheme
- 1.2 Benefits in MNREGA Animal Shed Scheme
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria in MNREGA Animal Shed Scheme
- 1.4 Some conditions of the government in MNREGA cattle shed scheme
- 1.5 Online Application Form in MNREGA Animal Shed Scheme
- 1.6 Check List of MNREGA Animal Shed Scheme
- 2 FAQ
MNREGA Animal Shed Scheme 2021
MGNREGA Animal Shed Scheme
Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Punjab
by central government
animal husbandry farmers
Animal Shed’s Financial Aid
Rural Development Department
Become a NREGA Mate The government is giving a chance to make a supervisor, know what is the eligibility.
Features of MGNREGA Cattle Shed Scheme
- Objective of the scheme:- By starting this scheme, the government wants to financially help the farmers doing animal husbandry, whose only means are their animals. Therefore, this scheme has been started for their protection.
- Assistance Provided:- Under this scheme, the government will give financial assistance of Rs.
- Other Help :- Under this scheme, the beneficiary will be able to use the financial assistance received not only for the construction of animal sheds, but they can also build floors and urinal tanks.
- Number of animals :- To take advantage of this scheme, the main condition has been kept by the central government that a farmer must have a minimum of 3 animals. But if a farmer has more than 3 6 animals, then he will be provided financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh 60 thousand for this. Apart from this, if someone has 2 animals then they can get 75 thousand rupees and those who have 4 animals can get financial benefit of 1 lakh 16 thousand rupees.
- Animals involved in animal husbandry :- In this scheme, the farmers doing animal husbandry can have animals like cow, buffalo, goat and chicken etc., for which they can build sheds under this scheme.
- Beneficiaries included in MNREGA :- The benefit of this scheme is to be given to the beneficiaries under MNREGA. That is, money will not be given to the beneficiaries in this, but the government will get their shed built under it.
Benefits in MNREGA Animal Shed Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the beneficiaries under the first come first serve concept. In this scheme, the income of livestock farmers will increase, employment opportunities will increase in villages and small towns.
- Animal owners will also be able to take advantage of quality animal breeding facilities.
- Employment opportunities will increase in many sectors like poultry and goat farming.
Labour Day Learn what month of the year it falls in, and how to celebrate it here.
Eligibility Criteria in MNREGA Animal Shed Scheme
- Resident of India :- The benefit of this scheme is to be given to the residents of India who live in villages or small towns.
- Animal Husbandry Farmers :- The benefit of this scheme is not to be given to all the farmers, but to such farmers who earn their livelihood by doing animal husbandry.
- Migrant Laborers :- This scheme will benefit such youths of the village who were looking for jobs in the city after leaving the village, but have come back to their homes due to the lockdown.
- MNREGA job card holder :- people whose names NREGA Job Card List Only they will be able to get the benefit of this scheme. No one else because in this scheme benefits are being provided like MNREGA.
Some conditions of the government in MNREGA cattle shed scheme
- The animal husbandry shed under MNREGA will be constructed by the government at such a place where the place is on a flat and high place. So that the rain water does not come under, but the feces and urine etc. done by the animals can be cleaned properly.
- Apart from this, the place where the animals are kept should also have sunlight. And it has to be made in the north-south direction in length.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – The government is giving 2.5 lakh rupees to people to build their dream house.
Online Application Form in MNREGA Animal Shed Scheme
The farmers will not get the benefit of this scheme directly, but MNREGA will give the benefit of this scheme to the beneficiaries according to their care. A list will be prepared for this, and people will be given benefits accordingly. The beneficiaries can get more information about this by visiting their private panchayat.
Check List of MNREGA Animal Shed Scheme
Whether the mind of the beneficiary of this scheme is included in the list or not, they can go to the Panchayat of their area and see it in the Panchayat Information Board. Its list will be put up there by the concerned officials.
ration card online application To get a new ration card, apply online like this.
So in this way the central government is providing benefits to the farmers doing animal husbandry so that they can increase their income. And by having quality cattle breeding, employment opportunities can be created for the unemployed. If you too are earning money by doing animal husbandry, then definitely take advantage of this scheme of the government.
Ans: One of the schemes of the Central Government to provide financial assistance for the construction of cattle sheds for livestock owners.
Ans: Animal husbandry farmers.
Ans: 80 thousand rupees for at least 3 animals and those who have 6 animals will get double the amount.
Ans: Information will be available by going to the private panchayat area.
Ans: You can see your name in the list in the Panchayat Information Board.
Read more –