What is Meta Description (Titles, Tags, How to Create, Benefits) (Title, Tags, Types, length checker, keywords, generator, meaning, analyzer, builder, character limit)
Is your blog post not ranking in Google’s search? Yes, so what is the reason for this? Do you know what is Meta Description? How to do Meta description? How to write a Meta description? If you are looking for answers to all these questions then you have come to the right place. In this article, I will give you complete information about what is the Meta description. Meta description holds a lot of value for your blog post.
Meta description is used by almost all bloggers, whether they are new or old. According to Google, be the Meta description in Blog Post your Post Boost significantly help to |
But there are many bloggers who do not write Meta descriptions properly. Therefore, their performance is not good for both the search engine and SEO. If this is happening with you as well, then you have to understand this article completely, only then the performance of your blog will be good. So let’s first start that meta description defination.
- 1 What is Meta Description?
- 2 How many types of Meta Description are there?
- 3 How to find the Meta Description of a web page?
- 4 How long should the meta description be?
- 5 Why is Meta Description Important?
- 6 How to write Meta description for SEO?
- 7 How to create meta description for more than one page
- 8 FAQ –
What is Meta Description?
A meta description is also called meta description attribute or tags. Meta description is a small paragraph visible to any user in a blogger’s post in Google’s search engine, which is considered very important. Meta description is written on Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML).
HTML tells the results of the data of your post in very few words . Which helps a lot to both the search engines and users. Over time, the process of SEO search engine ranking has also changed.
Now Meta description does not play as important role in Search Engine Ranking as before, but still it is important in On Page SEO. Meta description helps to convey your data well.
This information is shown under your title in the search engine in the form of Snippet code .
Whose result it is of your Blog Post to Users accurate information is known to be as well as your Post behind the ranking.
How many types of Meta Description are there?
Now you have understood that what is the meta description, now you know how many types of meta description are there. There are mainly 3 types of Meta description.
- Meta Tags – Information about the main heading of the data is available only from the title of that topic. In this, you must write the main keywords.
- Meta description Tag – In this you can give detailed information about your data, which contains important keywords.
- Robot Meta Tag – Meta Robot Tag Google’s Crawlers Invite is that they come and crawl your Blog Post.
How to find the Meta Description of a web page?
You can easily find the Meta description of any web page yourself. For this you have to right click in any web page, after which a menu bar will open.
Here you have to click on view source or view page source. Here the code will open in the new page , from which you will get the information of Meta description.
How long should the meta description be?
Google has now increased the standard length of the meta description. Earlier it used to be very short. According to Google earlier, the length of the meta description should have been 160 characters or less. But Google has now increased it. Now Google accepts up to 275 characters in Meta description and shows it. Google made this change in 2017 .
Why is Meta Description Important?
Through Meta description, you can make a good rank in the eyes of Search Engine Optimization. Through this, the search engine gives the post.
- Meta description Organic Add’d like Text is – means that when you add a Rank for keyword does Google or other Search engine Meta description of the Blog A S Show like summary.
- Through Meta description, clicks can be increased on your website through the organic search result. This means that when people see your page in the search result, they can access your data by reading Meta and clicking on your website. This will increase your traffic and also make a big difference in the ranking of your website.
How to write Meta description for SEO?
What is Meta description and why is it important? After understanding this, now I will tell you how to write Meta description. To write Meta description for SEO, first you have to practice writing good ad text. For that I will tell you some tips. With the help of which you can write your Meta description. Can make better
- Research and write all the important keywords related to your data.
- Write Unique Meta for every page in your website, which is also relative to your data. If you have written some keywords to mislead then google will understand and they can punish you too. Any user by reading Meta in your blog But if he does not get the information related to him, then he will also come out immediately. This will increase the Bounce Rate of your site.
- Do not use the same Meta everywhere. This spoils the User Experience. Duplicate Meta description is good to make sure you let him leave blank Safety | Google will pick up keyword-wise data for Snippet from your page data. Duplicate Meta description will have Negative Impact.
- Remember your Meta description should not be too long. Keep within what Google accepts.
- Meta description is a kind of invitation to the user to call in your website, it will be as good and impressive | as much in your Blog More Users Ayengen |
- It should be directly proactive , motivated and addressed. When users come to your site, they already know what they are going to get.
- Focus and important keywords must be written in the meta description. With this, the search engine will read it and reach your site.
How to create meta description for more than one page
If your Website is great, and do not have time to make you have Meta description for every page | so you can make them Meta description Select Page to prioritize | as Homepage or Popular Pages for your Website, in addition to Google But search which of your page ranking is good. Must add Meta description to it. And keep in mind that from now on, whatever new post you do, definitely add Meta description to it. Due to which your website will be good according to SEO. And later you will not have to work separately. I hope that now you have understood that what is the meta description.
Q: What should be written in the meta description?
Ans: All the keywords related to the data, a summary of the data in a way.
Q: What is meta title and description?
Ans: These are the headers of the web page, which helps the search engine to understand the data. Meta title and description show in the search result.
Q: Can the meta description be changed later?
Q: Should the meta description be the same as the content?
Ans: No, the meta description should not be the same as the content. Meta description is the overall view of any post, only important keywords should come here.