Makar Sankranti 2020 Slogan, Poem and Anmol Vachan ( Makar Sankranti Quotes, Poem and Slogan In Hindi)
Sankranti is a unique festival of our country, which is celebrated by the whole country in different ways. Some call it a solstice, some festival of baisakhi, then either Pongal festivalBut the purpose is common to all, to awaken the feeling of love. That’s why you can express your love through this Hindi slogan.
Makar Sankranti festival has its own importance It happens. Makar Sankranti is celebrated on 15 January every year. This is the only Hindu festival, which is celebrated from this date. On this day all the family members fly kites, so it kite festival Also called.
Makar Sankranti Quotes and Slogan
with dreams in mind
will fly kites in the sky
My kite will fly like this
Who will fill the wave of happiness in life
Dhoom-dhoom dhak-dhoom-dhoom dhak
We will all fly kites together
chintu mannu come soon
Eat spleen laddoos
Will loot a lot of moths this time
The festival of Makar Sankranti has arrived
in the blue sky
flying colorful kites
like in a blue ocean
floating colorful fish
Mast will celebrate the festival of Sankranti
When the friends of the locality will be together
Kata Re, Kata Re Chillaye Mohalla Wale
The moths all ran away to rob the manja
sometimes joking, sometimes fighting
Then singing loudly is Sankranti brother is Sankranti
mix sesame jaggery
make delicious laddus
saying happy sankranti
feed each other
How to celebrate this festival in my house (How to Celebrate Makar Sankranti)
- Preparations start from several days. Spleen is brought in the house, it is cleaned and baked, then delicious laddus are made by mixing jaggery in it.
- Guest lists are made, we have a custom of calling the girl and the people of her house.
- In this way lists are made in which friends are also included. Then invite everyone.
- The children of the house keep or buy Manja for many days.
- At the same time, they buy a lot of kites and bring them.
- Along with sweets, hot kachoris are made, with which everyone climbs on the roof of their homes. and fly kites.
- All the people of the house would spend the whole day flying and cutting kites.
- On that day, in the true sense, all of us family members would meet our neighbors together and have a lot of fun.
- In this way, the festival of Makar Sankranti passes by playing.
- Khichdi and grains are also donated on this day. And grass is also fed to the cow.
India is a country of festivals where the basic objective of the festival is to create a sense of unity and live happily.