Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahana Yojana 2023, Beneficiary , What is it , Online Application, Form, Official Website , Eligibility , Documents , Helpline Number
Many schemes are being successfully operated by the Madhya Pradesh government continuously for the welfare of the people of its state and new schemes are also being launched. Moving forward in this sequence, Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana is going to be started by the government. Under this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 1000 will be provided by the government every month to the women involved in the scheme and about 1 crore women will be covered in the scheme. Let us know in detail in this article what is MP Ladli Bahna Yojana and how to apply in MP Ladli Bahna Yojana.
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahana Yojana
|Scheme Name||MP Ladli Behna Yojana|
|Beneficiary:||Lower, middle class and poor women of the state|
|who started||Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|Objective||empowering women financially|
|financial aid amount||Rs.1000 per month / Rs.12000 annually|
|Application Process||not available yet|
|helpline number||to be launched soon|
- 0.1 What is MP Ladli Bahana Yojana
- 0.2 Objective of MP Ladli Bahana Yojana
- 0.3 Eligiblity for MP Ladli Behna Yojna
- 0.4 Benefits and Key Features in Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana
- 0.5 Eligibility in MP Ladli Bahana Yojana
- 0.6 Documents required in Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahana Yojana
- 0.7 Application in MP Ladli Bahana Yojana
- 0.8 MP Ladli Bahana Yojana Helpline Number
- 1 Conclusion:
- 2 FAQ
What is MP Ladli Bahana Yojana
Welfare Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana has been started for the poor sisters living in the state on the occasion of Narmada Jayanti by the present Chief Minister of MP Mr. Shivraj Singh Chouhan in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Under the scheme by the government, financial assistance will be given every month to such women who are poor.
Objective of MP Ladli Bahana Yojana
The main objective of starting the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the women of low class and poor families living in the state of MP, so that they too can fulfill their needs. Women will be able to use the funds received under the scheme according to their own. With the money received from the scheme, women will be able to become self-empowered.
Eligiblity for MP Ladli Behna Yojna
1. All Applicant Women and Girls must be of Madhya Pradesh Native
2. Women Should not be a Student of Any School or College
3. Age – Above 18 Years
4. Families Who are Paying Income Tax are not Eligible for MP Ladli Bahana Yojana.
Benefits and Key Features in Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana
- On the occasion of Narmada Jayanti, the present Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan has announced to start the MP Ladli Bahna Yojana.
- Financial assistance of about ₹ 1000 will be given by the government to the sisters who are eligible for the scheme.
- About ₹ 12000 will be provided by the government to the sisters involved in the scheme in 12 months of the year.
- Sisters will get this money directly in their bank account, so that there can be no embezzlement in between.
- About 1 crore women will be covered under this scheme.
- It has been said by the government that about 7000 crore rupees will be spent in MP Ladli Bahna Yojana in 5 years, which clearly proves that the government will spend about 12000 crore rupees every year for the successful operation of this scheme.
- The way Ladli Laxmi Yojana is being operated, in the same way Ladli Bahna Yojana will also be operated.
Eligibility in MP Ladli Bahana Yojana
- Only women who are permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh will be eligible for the scheme.
- The government will provide financial assistance under this scheme to the middle class and poor women living in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Women belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and General Category will be entitled to apply in the scheme.
Documents required in Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahana Yojana
We would like to inform you that in the year 2023, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has announced the launch of Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana, which means there is still some time to start this scheme. That is why no information of any kind of document related to applying in this scheme has been made available by the government. As soon as any notification related to the document information is issued by the government, we will update the information in this article according to the notification.
Application in MP Ladli Bahana Yojana
If you want to get the benefits of MP Ladli Bahna Yojana starting in Madhya Pradesh, then you will have to wait a bit, because recently this scheme has been announced by the government, but till now the application in this scheme is not open. No information about the process has been made public by the government, nor has any website been launched to apply for the scheme. As soon as any official website for MP Ladli Bahna Yojana is launched by the MP Government or the process of application is told, then we will include the related information in this article, so that you can apply in the scheme and every month Can get financial assistance of ₹ 1000.
MP Ladli Bahana Yojana Helpline Number
Just as neither documents have been issued by the government for the scheme nor any information has been given about the process of application in the scheme, in the same way no helpline number related to this scheme has been provided by the government so far. Has not been issued. That’s why right now we are unable to provide you MP Ladli Bahna Yojana toll free number. As soon as we receive any information related to it, the same information will be included in the article.
The Ladli Bahana Yojana MP is a ray of hope for the girl child in Madhya Pradesh. It provides financial assistance to families who are unable to afford the education and other expenses of their daughters. The scheme has been a great success in promoting gender equality and empowering women in the state. It is a step in the right direction towards a more equal and just society, where every child, regardless of gender, has equal opportunities to education and financial security.
In which state is the Ladli Bahna scheme going to start?
How much money will be given under Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana?
Rs 1000 per month
Who announced the launch of Ladli Bahna Yojana?
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan
How can apply in Ladli Bahna Yojana?
The application process has not been released yet.
What is the MP Ladli Bahna Yojana helpline number?
Will be updated soon.
Is Ladli Bahana Yojana MP only for families below the poverty line?
Yes, the scheme is only for families below the poverty line.