Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 13 (Registration handjob Questions hand job Episodes)
So, finally the wait is over as Sony channel has officially started the online registration for season 13 of KBC. If you are waiting for a long time for registration, then the information is very important for you because through this you will be able to understand how to do online registration. For this, you have to follow every single step written in this article so that you can easily fill this form. So do not delay and tell you how online registration will be done.
- 1 Kaun Banega Crorepati Show 2021
- 1.1 Who wants to be a millionaire (kbc) what is the show
- 1.2 When will KBC (Kaun Banega Crorepati) come?
- 1.3 KBC (Kaun Banega Crorepati) Registration Eligibility
- 1.4 KBC (Kaun Banega Crorepati) Registration 2021
- 1.5 KBC Registration 2021 How to do?
- 1.6 kbc (Who wants to be a millionaire) Selection Process
- 1.7 kbc (Who wants to be a millionaire) Document (Documents)
- 1.8 Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) Format
- 1.9 Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) Question (Questions)
- 1.10 Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) How to Win Money
- 1.11 Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) Lottery Numbers
- 2 FAQ
Kaun Banega Crorepati Show 2021
|show name||Who wants to be a millionaire|
|official channel||Sony Television|
|official application||Sony Liv|
|registration method||Sony Liv App, SMS, IVR. Through|
|Registration Status||closed for the time being|
Who wants to be a millionaire (kbc) what is the show
Kaun Banega Crorepati, the mega show hosted by Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan, does not need any introduction as everyone knows the show and its host very well. That’s why every year the fans of this show wait to enjoy and participate in it. This show is a reality game show, in which questions of many types and categories are asked. On answering which they get money.
When will KBC (Kaun Banega Crorepati) come?
Kaun Banega Crorepati, which people also know as KBC. According to the information that is being received, all preparations have been made to broadcast it. It has also been confirmed that this season will be re-aired on Sony Liv channel. Let us tell you that, last year in 2020, its 12th season was aired amid the Corona epidemic. In which all precautions were taken keeping in mind the infection. This year also season 13 is being started keeping everything in mind, so that the fans of this show can forget this hassle and enjoy their favorite show. But the date of when the show will start airing has not been finalized yet.
KBC (Kaun Banega Crorepati) Registration Eligibility
If you want to participate in season 13 of KBC, then you have to register first for which you have to check whether your eligibility is equal to the qualification sought in the show or not. Here are some details through which you can check it.
- You must be 18 years or above for registration, then only you can apply in it.
- Make sure that you are an Indian citizen. Then you can complete the process.
- You should not have any criminal record or any such allegation against you.
- You will also have to tell how your medical condition is, whether you have a physical or mental illness.
These are some information that you have to keep in mind while registering so that you do not make any mistake at that time. Take care and fill the form carefully.
KBC (Kaun Banega Crorepati) Registration 2021
The show or the channel has not yet finalized any date for the telecast or start of registration of the show. But the official website has informed that the registration for the show will be started soon. As anticipated, the registration process for the show will start in the first week of May. But due to Corona this has not been possible. Last year, the registration of KBC season 12 started in May itself. So this year also it was speculated that this time also its registration will start on 9th May. But this is just an estimate and the last date will be released soon by the show through advertisements on television or its official website.
KBC Registration 2021 How to do?
The only way to register for KBC13 is through online mode. There is no offline option that you can take help of. You have to register either through Sony Liv application, through SMS or through IVR. Whichever method you use, the registration process is absolutely free. Here is the detailed procedure on how you can register using all the three options.
Registration through Sony Liv App
Sony Liv application is the first mode of registration. You can install this application from google playstore on your android smartphone device. One important thing that you need to understand is that you have to wait for the registration ads to start on television, because you will get the registration questions on these ads only. Follow these steps to register.
- Step- 1 – First of all install Sony Liv application on your smartphone.
- Step-2 – Now enter your email ID and phone number correctly on the application.
- Step-3 – After this, you enter your age and gender in it.
- Step-4 – Now fill in your educational qualification and then your profession.
- Step-5 – Now, select your region from the list of given states.
- Step 6 – Finally, answer the question asked in the KBC advertisement on television in the form A, B, C, or D.
After you have answered all the questions correctly, you will get a notification message on your screen.
Registration through SMS
The last method is the oldest and most common method through which viewers are registering in KBC. For which you have to follow these steps.
- Step- 1 – Call on number 50525252 from your mobile number. Keep in mind that you will be deducted Rs.6 per minute for this call.
- Step-2 – You have to press between 1 – 4 (A-1, B – 2, C – 3, D – 4) to select the correct answer for the question asked for registration on television.
- Step-3 – Next, answer the questions asked on IVR.
Finally, when you’ve answered all the questions correctly, you’ll hear a thank you and confirmation note.
kbc (Who wants to be a millionaire) Selection Process
Your registration will not be done by answering only one question. To reach the hot seat, you have to give the correct answer before millions of people. So the channel also selects only those people who are eligible for this seat.
- Step-1 – The first step is registration, through which you have to fill in different parts.
- Step-2 – The next step is of confirmation for which you will be called and you will be asked 3 questions. If you answer these questions correctly, then only you will be able to proceed to the next step.
- Step-3 – After this you will get the last call for audition.
- Step – 4 – After which you have to go for the auditions in the centers established in your metro city or any nearby metro city.
- Step – 5 – After getting selected in the audition round, you will have to show your documents.
- Step-6 – After this, you have to give a test. Which will be in the form of question and answer.
- Step-7 – After passing the test, you will have to face the interview.
- Step-8 -Finally, you will arrive at the Mumbai studio for the process of Fastest Finger First, where you have to answer the question fastest out of all the other 9 contestants to proceed for the hot seat.
- Step – 9 – At last, you will reach the hot seat where Amitabh Bachchan will take the game forward with you.
kbc (Who wants to be a millionaire) Document (Documents)
If you are registering for KBC 13 and participating in it, then there are some important documents which you may have to show there. So through this information, you will know what are the important documents.
Pan Card :-
You must show the PAN card there. That’s because if you win cash the team will check your bank details and other details to process the payment.
Identity Certificate :-
The next necessary documents are Driving License, Passport and Aadhar Card, through which you can find out whether you are Indian or not. So you will have to show it there too.
After that you have to show your mark sheet there so that your educational qualification can be known.
Only after these documents will you get a chance to take part in the further process.
Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) Format
Talking about the format of KBC, like every time, this time also the question of faster finger first is asked in KBC and after that the one who answers first gets a chance to sit in the hotsheet. And 15 questions are asked in front of him which are of different amounts. There are also 2 stops in between. The contestant who answers the number of questions wins the amount specified in that question. If you are thinking that there will be some changes in the format of KBC with the new season, then it is not that the format of KBC will remain as it was because KBC does not need the change. People like this show as it comes.
Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) Question (Questions)
Only questions related to current affairs will be asked in KBC. In this, questions related to some literature, related to history, Bollywood, sports world etc. are asked, for which you will have to answer by sitting on the hot seat. So the question will be this, just you have to keep your preparation complete.
Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) How to Win Money
If you want to win money from KBC then you can also win sitting at home. People can join KBC by downloading Sony Liv or other app. After joining this, you will have to answer all the questions asked on the hot seat correctly, only then you will be able to earn maximum points today and whoever has more points will be able to win the prize money. Because in this only one way can make you win money, the answer given by you. In this, there is a different amount on each question, which you can win by winning the questions and move forward.
Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) Lottery Numbers
If you are thinking that, you can win money through lottery numbers in Big Boss, then it is not at all because there is no lottery or lottery numbers of any kind, here only your studies and your necessary knowledge are seen. . Which gives you the opportunity to win money in it.
Kaun Banega Crorepati has given a new identity to the lives of those people who could never even dream of earning lakhs of money together, but today due to this they have become millionaires as well as millionaires. The key to luck is a millionaire. People come here to show their education and intelligence. But some people also come who put the money won from here in some good cause, because they see only one core of it, that is to help those people who need it most at this time. That’s why it is a way for everyone to show their skills, and a way to ride life.
Ans:Questions related to current affairs will be asked in the quiz test.
Ans:You don’t have to worry about the tax as the show takes care of the TDS and credits the money to the candidate’s account only after proper deduction.
Ans: The most needed by the participant is PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or Aadhar Card.
Ans : You can register yourself for the show through Sony Liv app or also through SMS.
Ans:Yes, candidates who are facing any problem at any stage can contact the officials on the helpline number 0019197097959 or +19188444477.