Biography of Kailash Satyarthi, Who is, Biography, Nobel Peace Prize, Bachpan Bachao Andolan, Children Foundation, Speech, Thoughts [Kailash Satyarthi Biography Quotes in Hindi] (Born, Birthplace, Nobel Prize, Foundation, NGO Name)
Kailash Satyarthi’s name is also one of the celebrities of India who have registered their identity firmly around the world in the recent past. Who are kept at the forefront of child rights philanthropy all over the world today. Kailash Satyarthi has also been awarded for the Nobel Peace Prize for his excellent social service. Even after receiving this award, there has been no significant change in his life. Recently, he has been in the headlines due to the news of Nobel’s certificate being stolen from his house, otherwise he has been found in the news to raise his voice for the children. The good thing is that his Nobel certificate was recovered from the thieves. The life of Kailash Satyarthi is a story of struggles. He has dedicated his life for the children of this subcontinent.
- 1 Kailash Satyarthi biography of
- 1.1 Kailash Satyarthi Birth and Education
- 1.2 Work done by Kailash Satyarthi
- 1.3 Kailash Satyarthi Children Foundation
- 1.4 Kailash Satyarthi associated with various organizations
- 1.5 Kailash Satyarthi thinking of
- 1.6 Kailash Satyarthi Of Achievements And Awards and Honors
- 1.7 Kailash Satyarthi Nobel Peace Prize
- 1.8 Kailash Satyarthi Latest News
- 1.9 Priceless words, thoughts (Quotes and Facts) of Kailash Satyarthi
- 2 FAQ
Kailash Satyarthi biography of
|Full Name||Kailash Satyarthi|
|real name||Kailash Sharma|
|Birth||11 January 1954|
|birth place||Vidisha, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|fame||movement for children’s rights|
|father’s name||Ramprasad Sharma|
Kailash Satyarthi Birth and Education
Birth of Kailash Satyarthi 11 on january 1954 It happened in Vidisha, Madhya Pradesh. His name was initially Kailash Sharma, which he later changed to Satyarthi. After completing his schooling from Vidisha itself, he obtained a degree in electrical engineering from here. He also earned a master’s degree in high-voltage engineering. After completing his studies, he also gave his services as a teacher in a college for some time, but he did not mind for long in this work.
Work done by Kailash Satyarthi
save childhood of movement Work started in favor of children
Kailash Satyarthi was inclined towards social reform and service from the beginning. While teaching in college, he finally decided that instead of making his career as an engineer, he would dedicate his life to the service of the society and especially work to improve the lives of children. Year 1980 He said goodbye to engineering and became the General Secretary of the Bonded Labor Liberation Front. After this, he did a lot of work to protect the rights of children. His work got recognition from “Bachpan Bachao Andolan”. Whose threat was heard all over the world and the whole world started paying attention to the children of South Asia. From his early days he came in the role of reformer and today with his efforts 80 The lives of more than thousand children have been improved and they have got better education and better livelihood opportunities. One way to gauge the graph of their work is that they have been able to create a network that can be considered as the largest network created by an individual to work for children in the world.
Kailash Satyarthi Children Foundation
He has been successful in engaging NGOs, teachers and trade unions from all over the world to improve the lives of more and more children through his work. At the same time, he associated himself with an organization working for children around the world so that he can reach out to needy children around the world. She is also a member of the Global March Against Child Labor (Global March Against Child Labor) and its international advocacy body, also known as the International Center on Child Labor and Education (International Center for Child Labor and Education).
Kailash Satyarthi associated with various organizations
Satyarthi has also performed important duties in responsible positions in many organizations while working for child rights. of which –
- Be the President of the Global Campaign for Education (Global Campaign for Education) where 1999 From 2011 For a long time, their services helped children all over the world. He is one of the founding members of Action Aid Oxfam and Education International.
- Mr. Satyarthi is also known for founding Goodviv International which is more popularly known as Rugmark. It is the first garment manufacturing organization in South Asia that does not use child labor in any form anywhere from its product manufacturing to its packaging and labelling.
- UNESCO has understood the work of Kailash Satyarthi and has made him a member in the Body Global Partnership for Education formed by him, which works for the education of children. In addition, Satyarthi has been appointed member of several international organizations and committees, including the Center for Victims of Torture-USA, the International Labor Right Fund and the International Cocoa Foundation. He is currently the head of the United Nations’ Millennium Development Goal. 2015 After working to eradicate child labor and bonded labor.
Kailash Satyarthi thinking of
Satyarthi has linked human rights to taking work from children and has raised his voice against it. They consider it the most prevalent form of global exploitation of children. They also say that due to this issues like poverty, illiteracy, unemployment and population growth in the world have arisen in front of humanity today. Kailash Satyarthi has put his point in front of the world through many studies. He has also tried to link his efforts of his movement against child labor with the Education for All Philosophy.
Kailash Satyarthi Of Achievements And Awards and Honors
Kailash Satyarthi has received many honors and awards all over the world for the work done to improve the world of children. He has been awarded prestigious prizes of many countries of the world, including the recently received Nobel. Chief among them are-
|Humanitarian Award||2015||by Harvard University|
|Nobel Peace Prize||2014||India|
|Defenders of Democracy Award||2009||United States of america|
|Alfonso Comin International Award||2008||Spain|
|Italian Senate Gold Medal||2007||Italy|
|Hero Award for Working to End Modern Slavery||2007||America|
|Wellenberg Medal for raising voice against child labor||2002||by University of Michigan|
|Frederick Ebert Stiftung Award||1999||Germany|
|LA Hospital Award||1999||Spain|
|The Golden Flag Award||nineteen ninety eight||Netherlands|
|Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Award||1995||United States of america|
|The Trumpeter Award||1995||United States of america|
|The Achner International Peace Prize||1994||Germany|
|Elected Ashoka Fellow||1993||US|
Kailash Satyarthi Nobel Peace Prize
Kailash Satyarthi ji has always done important work for the children. They have been given the right to education. Due to which he also made many movements and he was given the Nobel Peace Prize to honor it. He received this award in the year 1979.
Kailash Satyarthi Latest News
Kailash Satyarthi ji has recently been demanding from political parties and MPs to end the increasing cases of forced child labor and trafficking of children, against it in the coming monsoon session.anti trafficking bill‘ be passed. He has demanded this because ever since the corona virus has entered the world. It has not only killed people, but has also increased cases like child labor and child abuse. That’s why they want a strong law to be made against it.
Priceless words, thoughts (Quotes and Facts) of Kailash Satyarthi
- There are hundreds of problems and millions of solutions in India.
- Much work remains to be done, but I will see an end to child labor in my lifetime.
- There is only one purpose of my life that every child – free to be a child, free to grow and develop, free to eat, sleep, light of day, free to laugh and cry, free to play Yes, be free to learn, to go to school and most importantly to dream.
- I refuse to accept that the bond of slavery can ever be strengthened by the quest for freedom.
- There is no greater violence than denying the dreams of our children.
- We are adults, our policies and our way of governance are responsible for poverty and not children.
- If not now then when? If not you then who? If we are able to answer these basic questions, perhaps we can remove the stain of human slavery.
- Equity has been compromised due to privatization of education. Education has become a commodity. People who can buy it to buy it, buy it, and those who can sell it make money from it.
- Child labor empowers poverty, unemployment, illiteracy, population growth and other social problems.
- During the last few years, North East India has emerged as one of the biggest destinations for child trafficking.
- I am indeed honored, but I would have been more honored if the award had gone to Mahatma Gandhi before me.
- I think of it all as testing. It is a moral test, which one has to pass to stand up against such social evils.
Ans: Not found
Ans: Nobel Peace Prize
Ans: In the year 1979
Ans: He saved the lives of more than 80 thousand children from being destroyed.
Ans: Satyarthi was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his struggle against the oppression of children and youth and for providing them the right to education.
Ans: A great social reformer of India
Ans: 11 January 1954