JAM vs SIN Dream11 Prediction:
The Jharkhand T20 League 2020 enters an interesting phase as the race to top the points table becomes intense. On 22nd September, the tournament will see a very important match between Jamshed Jugglers and Singhbhum Strickers. Jamshedpur Jugglers have lost all their five games so far, so they will be very eager to open their account and at least salvage their pride while on the other hand Strickers are placed at number four but they too will look to push their rankings in the points table. So an exciting contest awaits on 22nd September.
Match: JAM vs SIN, Bokaro Blasters vs Singhbum Strickers, Jharkhand T20 League 2020, Match 17
When: Tuesday, 22nd September 2020
Time: 09:30 AM (IST)
Form Guide: JAM: LLL SIN: WLW
Venue: JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi
JAM vs SIN Today Match Prediction Team News
JAM Team news:
1. There are no reports of any injuries for Jamshedpur Jugglers.
2. Although the team has lost its previous match, the playing XI for this match should be the same.
3. Vivek Kumar will open with Pappu Singh. After batting in the middle order, Pappu was promoted up in the order two games back and he has looked good with scores of 47 and 19.
4. Aryan Hooda and Shresth Sagar will form the middle order along with Rahil Khan.
5. Ashish Kumar is the key weapon with the ball while Mithun Kumar will shoulder some responsibility too.
SIN Team News:
1. No reports of any injuries for SIN.
2. SIN will field the same playing XI without making any changes.
3. Wilfred Beng will continue to open the innings with Arvind Kumar.
4. Kumar Suraj and Sumit Kumar along with Roushan Nirala will form the middle order.
5. Bal Krishna and Ajay Yada will bowl in the powerplays and thus have good chances of picking wickets as they will get to use the new ball.
JAM vs SIN Dream 11 Prediction Lineups
JAM Playing 11 (Probable) :
Shresth Sagar (W/K), Pappu Singh, Himanshu Diwedi, Rahil Khan, Aryan Hooda, Vivek Kumar, Atul Singh Surwar, Ashish Kumar, Rahul Prasad, Jaskaran Singh, Sankat Tripathi
SIN Playing 11 (Probable) :
Sumit Kumar (W/K), Arvind Kumar, Wilfred Beng, Kumar Suraj, Vinayak Vikram, Roushan Nirala, Amardeep Singh-I, Bal Krishna, Aaryamaan Lala, Shiva Singh, Ajay Yadav
JAM vs SIN Dream 11 Match Prediction
Chasing is the strength of Singhbhum Strickers. They batted second in all of their four games and chased the target successfully on three occasions and on the fourth occasion fell short by only five runs. The presence of Sumit Kumar in the middle order is crucial as he finishes games with his temperament and ability to play the long game.
On the other hand, nothing has gone right for Jamshedpur Jugglers so far. They have lost all their five games and despite making changes in their team combination the results haven’t gone in their way. While chasing they lost two games by margin of only one and ten runs against Dumka Daredevils and Ranchi Raiders respectively. So they need to focus on finishing chases and doing the small things effectively.
JAM vs SIN Dream 11Team :
Wicket Keepers : Sumit Kumar
Batsmen : Sumit Kumar, Roushan Nirala, Wilfred Beng,
All rounders : Bal Krishna, Roushan Nirala
Bowlers : Ashish Kumar, Bal Krishna
Captain and Vice-Captain :
Following players can be picked as captain of vice-captain of Dream11 fantasy teams.
Kumar Suraj has scored 142 runs in five innings so far. Importantly he has remained not out on two occasions and has helped the team cross the line. He is a must-have batsman in the team.
Bal Krishna has seven wickets in five innings and thus is a key bowler for his side. Importantly he has bowled his quota of four overs in four of the five matches. Thus he can be expected to bowl the full quota of four overs in this match too, which eventually will offer him more wicket-taking opportunities.
Vivek Kumar has scored 97 runs in five games and has looked good while opening the innings. In three of these five games, he went past 20 runs which means he can be expected to play a big knock.
Dream11 Teams Today Match Prediction JAM vs SIN Who will win today match
Singhbhum Strickers boast of a good opening duo and has a solid middle-order that can chase targets with ease. This makes them a dangerous team. On the contrary, after losing five games on the trot, Jamshedpur Jugglers are struggling with their confidence and hence in the JAM vs SIN Dream11 Match Prediction, expect Singhbhum Strickers to win the match.