How to make Corn Keeshandjob Recipe,
The true enjoyment of the rainy season is incomplete without corn. In the cold weather of rain, the pleasure of hot roasted corn is different. If you want to enjoy the rain sitting in the window, then if you get hot tea and pakoras, then it just seems that it is in heaven. Many types of corn have also come, now like the desi corn, which we eat after roasting and applying lemon salt on it, the other American corn, which is roasted or boiled by taking out its grains, is eaten by adding salt and spices to it. Everyone knows all these methods but have you ever heard about Bhutte Ka Kees. I went to Indore for a while, I ate it, it tastes very tasty and healthy Bhutte Kees is included in the street food there. Bhutte Ke Kees eaten in Malwa Indore (Madhya Pradesh) Very famous breakfast to go. It is also very easy to make. We can taste the taste of Malwa sitting at home. In our article Bhutte Ka Kees Recipe In Hindi, we have told the method of making it.
Bhutte Ka Kees Recipe In Hindi
How to make Corn Kees
- preparation time – 15 min
- Cooking Time – 15 min
- Ingredients for 4 people –
- 3 corns
- 2 medium sized onions (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chili
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 tsp cumin
- tsp mustard (rai)
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- 2 tbsp cream
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 cup milk
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- water as needed
- Coriander and grated coconut for garnishing
Method to make Corn Kees –
- First of all peel the corn and take its grains. If the grains are coming out with you, then you can also grind them in the mixer.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin and mustard seeds, when it is done then add green chilies and ginger.
- When green chili ginger is cooked well, then add finely chopped onion, cook the onion on high flame for 2 minutes.
- When the onion becomes transparent, then add grated corn to it, keep stirring it continuously so that it does not stick to the pan. Keep it covered in low flame for 5 minutes. Keep in mind that the key does not stick in the embroidery.
- When the corn kernels change its color and become slightly dark, now add gram flour to it and mix it well. Cook it again for 2-3 minutes.
- After this, add cream and milk, mix it well and then let it cook for 3-4 minutes. If the kiss of the corn seems too thick, then add a little water (keep the kiss of the corn thin as it dries up when it cools down)
- Now add lemon juice and sugar to it.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander and grated coconut. It can be eaten as breakfast or with paratha/roti.
Tips – Some special tips to make Bhutte Ka Kees Recipe in Hindi. To avoid sticking of food in the pan, use non stick utensils, food will not stick to it and oil will also be less. The more the corn kernels are cooked, the more its taste will increase.
Make Bhutte Ka Kees as mentioned in the Bhutte Ka Kees Recipe in Hindi and feed it to your family members and friends, and share your experience with us. If you want to know any other recipe other than Bhutte Ka Kees Recipe In Hindi, then share with us, we will try to write different types of recipes according to your choice.