In photos, videos, apps, or any other File For years, people have been using Shareit on mobile to send and receive. If you also want to learn How to download shareIt And how to use this app, then keep reading this article.
ShareIt is a popular file transfer application used not only in India but in the world. With the help of which people are able to share photos, videos, etc. rapidly from one mobile to another.
At the moment this app has now been removed from the Play Store, so now the question comes is there any other way? Yes of downloading the app, in this article today we will share the same method with you. So let’s start without delay.
- 1 What is Shareit?
- 2 How to download ShareIt
- 3 How to download ShareIt (another method)
- 4 How is Shareit downloaded in a computer?
- 5 How to run Shareit?
Shareit is a popular app for sending and receiving media files, photo videos etc. from one device to another.. This app works on wifi technology, which requires two devices to send and receive files.
To connect both devices and transfer files between them Hotspot Is used. Since in terms of data transfer Wifi Technology is very fast, so a lot of data / files can be shared in a few minutes through Shareit.
It Can be used on various platforms like Mac, Windows.
|Developer||SHAREit Technologies License|
|Platform||Android and iOS|
You can download shareit on your mobile in the following 2 ways.
1. Open the Play Store on your mobile.
2. Now type Shareit in the Search Bar.
3. Now in front of you Shareit app Will come. Now, by clicking on the Install button, you can install it on your mobile.
If you do not find this app on the Play Store, then you can also install it on your mobile with the help of the third-party website.
1. Any browser in your mobile like Google Chrome Open.
2. Now search by typing Share it Download in Search Bar.
3. Now many websites will appear in the result. Click on anything.
4. Now after visiting the site, give it to the screen Download Click on the button and it will start downloading the Apk file.
5. Now click on this downloaded file.
And by clicking on the install button, install it in your mobile.
Like mobile, shareit app too computer You can exchange files from one computer to another computer or from mobile to computer directly.
1. Open any web browser on the computer to download shareit on your PC.
2. Now search by writing shareit for PC in the search bar.
3. Many websites will appear in front of you on screen to download Shareit.
4. You can download shareit for your PC by visiting any site as per your wish.
5. And after clicking on the downloaded file, you can install the Share it app on your PC by clicking on the Run button.
Explain that just as the shareit app is used on mobile, in the same way you can use shareit in your computer too. Provided that your computer must be Wifi Enabled to use Shareit.
Let us now know how you can run Shareit.
Step 1: Launch the Shareit app on your mobile.
Step 2: Now read the app permission and allow it.
Step 3: Now if you want to send a file to someone from Shareit, then click on the Send button on the screen.
Step 4: Now from here you can select any file to send any file store in mobile, photo, video, app etc.
Step 5: Then click on send button.
Step 6: Before sending the file to the screen, open some instructions like Wifi, Bluetooth etc.
Step 7: Then click on Send button.
Step 8: Now launch the Shareit app in the mobile in which you want to send these files.
Step 9: Now click on the Receive button, now when asked to enable Hotspot and other options, turn them on.
Step 10: After doing this, now the name of the other mobile will appear on the screen in the mobile from which you are sending files, tap on it.
Now in a few seconds all the files of this mobile will start being transferred to other mobiles. In this way, you can transfer any file from Android to another Android to PC through Shareit.
this one Chinese app is Which was initially developed in the Lenovo company itself. but later SHAREit Technologies Co. LtPowered this app in d. The founder name of this app is Michael Qiu.
Due to being a Chinese app, this app was banned in India by the Indian government in the year 2020.
It is safe to use Zee Shareit app. But the thing to note is that you have to download this app from the right source, otherwise you may have to bear the trouble later for this.
In present times, Shareit is available in more languages than the app.
what did you learn today
So friends, you must have known by now Shareit how to download, How to use this app! I hope that the information given about the Shareit app has proved useful to you and you will also share this article on social media.
So with this, we end this article today. To get similar information further, keep visiting our blog regularly.