If you are a blogger then it is very important for you to know what is Heading Tags for SEO and why is it so important? Because without heading tags, you will never be able to rank your blog in Google.
If you having proper headings in your blog or website properly, then it will also make your article look beautiful and it will be easy for users to understand what your article is about.
If you do not know about this and you want to know all the information related to it, then read our full post.
- 1 What is Heading Tags?
- 2 How many heading tags are there?
- 3 Benefits of Using Heading Tags
- 4 How to do SEO using Heading Tags?
- 5 How to create heading structure in article
- 6 Why are Heading Tags necessary?
- 7 Use of heading tags in blogger
- 8 Use of heading tags in WordPress
- 9 How to Create Heading Tags in HTML
What is Heading Tags?
Knowing Heading Tags is very important for every blogger. Heading Tags are also known as HTML Tags. Heading Tags, in Short, are also called (<H1>) Tags. The structure of any blog post is prepared from Heading Tags. Which divides into H1, H2, H3, H4 etc.
this is not so difficult to understand. Heading Tags is a code snippet written on an HTML element, whose main function is to tell the web browser how to display the content text in the webpage.
Purpose of Heading: Use headings to show text structure
When you write a post or article, then you have to use headings and at that time you have to write all the tags in a sequential manner from H1 to H6. Here let me tell you that the H1 tag is the biggest and important tag and H6 tag is the smallest in it and its importance is also the least.
we know how many types of Heading Tags are there. Header Tags are mainly of 6 types. Like
|1. H1 Heading|
|2. H2 Heading|
|3. H3 Heading|
|4. H4 Heading|
|5. H5 Heading|
|6. H6 Heading|
Benefits of Using Heading Tags
There are many benefits of using heading tags which are very important for any post or page such as-
- By using heading tags, your article looks very attractive as well as professional, due to which visitors to your blog increase.
- With the help of heading tags, users coming to your blog get an understanding about which topic you have written.
- Apart from this, when you write the topic of your blog by breaking it with the help of heading tags, it will benefit you that one will be able to understand your post more clearly by the users and secondly your users will not be bored due to size break.
- When Search Keywords are used in the heading tags, then the search engine bots understand the topic very well, which increases the search ranking of the website.
How to do SEO using Heading Tags?
Now you know what are the types of header tags, what are the types of header tags, what are the benefits of header tags. Now I will tell you how to do SEO using Heading Tags. If you want to write your blog as effective and SEO friendly, then it’s For you have to use heading tags.
If you do not know how you can make your article SEO friendly with the help of heading tags, then for this you have to follow some rules.
How to create heading structure in article
Heading tags are used to determine a structure to be used in any article, with the help of which the users can understand the article properly and easily. Thus displaying it in a sequence so that the content is properly displayed can be set such as-
For your information, let us tell you that the H1 tag is the most important in your page or post, so when you write the H1 tag, then at that time you have to pay attention to some things which are as follows-
- In the H1 tag, the title of the post or page i.e. the name of the article is written.
- If your blog is on WordPress, then tell here that H1 tag is already set by default in the title box, so it would be better for you to make sure first and only then use it.
- Use the H1 tag only once in your article.
- Most of the keywords that come on the first page of the search engine are from the H1 tag , so write it very carefully.
Let us tell you here that H2 and H3 tags are used to tell all the details of the main title of the article. So when you use H2 and H3 tags, then you should keep the following things in mind-
- H2 and H3 tags are used to display the sub headings of the title, so in this you write the sub-headings of your title.
- Whatever are the search keywords of the blog or article, they are included in the H2 tag.
- Apart from this, you can show H2 as a sub-heading of H1 and H3 as a sub-heading of H2.
H4,H5 and H6
Although the H4, H5 and H6 tags are less commonly used , they also represent sub-headings of sub-headings . Apart from this, they are used more in articles which are very long and descriptive and you can also use them as side bar text and bullet points.
Why are Heading Tags necessary?
After understanding what is Heading Tags, it is very important to understand their Importance. Friends, many times you must have read many books. But have you ever read a book that has no sequence? If you did, how was his experience? You may not have understood it so clearly.
Similarly, if there will be no sequence in your post, then both your users and Google crawlers will not understand your post, so Header Tags are very important.
Whatever your topic is divided from H1 to H6, then a structure of your post or page is ready. This type of structure is considered an ideal structure for your post. Header Tags are also very important from SEO point of view .
When you write a post in Blogger, then you get 4 formats in the titlebox which is as follows
- Minor Heading
Let me now tell you how you can add or use your blog in Blogger.
In 2021, there has been a lot of changes in Blogger. Now you do not have to use the old way to write posts in Blogger. You can directly write your H1 tag in the title and then the rest of the post as H2, H3, H4, etc.
If your website or blog is in WordPress, then there you can use Header tags by using the following methods-
- For this, first of all write your article.
- Now here you have to publish your article, for which first you have to click on add new post .
- After that paste the article you have written.
- Now here you have to add headertags in between all the paragraphs . For this, select the line you want to make your heading.
- Now change the selected line to H1tag .
- Similarly, by selecting all the headings one after the other, change them to H2, H3, H4, H5, H6 tags.
How to Create Heading Tags in HTML
There is a very easy process to add header tags in HTML, through which you can easily add header tags-
- For this, first you have to type between <h1> and <h1> .
- For example, if you have to write the heading in h1 then it will be written like this<h1>The Process to start eCommerce business</h1>
- If you want, you can also use punctuation between the two tags.
- With this, let us tell you that the same process will remain for all tags.