HDFC bank offers various banking services to its customers including savings account, credit card, and many others. If we talk about the credit card service then it gives you enjoy high credit limit and on the other hand, you can have a credit card statement to keep your transaction records. But many HDFC Credit Card users don’t know how to download the HDFC Credit Card Statement Online. Therefore, in this article, we have discussed some methods to have your HDFC Credit Card Statement. You can download the statement either through the HDFC net banking or HDFC mobile applications. So, let’s move on to the methods that can help you to get the credit card statement of your HDFC Bank Account.
Methods to Download HDFC Credit Card Statement
There are two methods to get the HDFC Card Statement and they are through Net Banking or HDFC Mobile Application.
HDFC Net Banking
- Go to the Official website of HDFC and make the HDFC Credit Card Login.
- Then click on the Cards option present on the screen.
- In the Enquire option click on the View Statement Option.
- Choose the HDFC Bank Credit Card whose statement you want to download.
- Choose the time period for which you want the statement.
- Then click on the View option and then on the View/Download option to download the HDFC Credit Card Statement.
Now, you have your HDFC Card Statement with all the details.
HDFC Mobile Application
- Download the HDFC Mobile Application from the App Store or the IOS store.
- Go to the Credit Card Section.
- Then choose the Download Billed Statement Option.
- Choose the period for which you want the statement and then you will have your HDFC Card Statement on your mobile phone.
Details in Your Credit Card Statement
There are various details that you will see in your HDFC Card Statement and you must understand what those details mean.
A detailed list of transactions will be mentioned in your credit card statement including the date and the detail of each transaction. You can also see the details of refunds in the statement and the details of the international and domestic transactions will be mentioned separately.
You will also see the minimum amount due and the total amount that has to be paid mentioned separately in your statement. The due date or the last day of payment will be mentioned on the statement that will help you to pay the bills on time.
In the offers section, you can see the current offers available on your HDFC Credit Card.
It will give you the detail about the money that has been paid and the money that has to be paid for the credit card bill. You can make the HDFC Credit Card Payment Online through various methods.
In the Limits section, you can see the credit limit, available credit limit, and the cash limit provided to you on your HDFC credit card.
You will see the total remaining reward points in this section.
Advantage of HDFC Card Statement
If you are using an HDFC Credit Card then you must go through the advantages of having a credit card statement from the HDFC Bank.
- The statement will help you to keep a record of your reward points.
- There is no charge for downloading the HDFC Credit Card Statement Online.
- The statement you receive on your email is always password protected.
- You can also archive the HDFC Card Statement.
- The statement is never delayed and always sent on time to the credit card user.
So, you are aware of the methods to download the HDFC Credit Card Statement Online. If you don’t know to use HDFC Net Banking then you can visit the nearest HDFC branch and get the card statement of HDFC offline. The statement will give you all the details of the transactions made in a month including the reverse entries as well.