How to Open GST Suvidha Kendra, Center, What is Provider Company, [Center, Franchise, Provider, List, Investment, Application, Eligibility, Benefit, Profit]
There are many ways of earning, but understanding those methods and following them is a wise act and that leads to success. So today we are going to tell you a wise business in which you can easily earn 50,000 rupees in just one month. So let us tell you how you can take a franchise of GST Suvidha Kendra and earn money by starting it.
What is GST Suvidha Kendra
You must have heard about GST which is also known as Goods and Service Tax. In a way, GST is the amount given to the government, which is also called a tax, for which many facilitation centers are opened which are licensed.
- 1 Benefits of opening a GST Center
- 2 GST Suvidha Kendra Franchise Companies
- 3 Eligibility and requirements to open GST Service Center
- 4 How to apply for GST Suvidha Kendra?
- 5 Investment to open GST Suvidha Kendra
- 6 How to earn money from GST Suvidha Kendra
- 7 FAQ
Benefits of opening a GST Center
- You can help the citizens related to GST by opening GST Kendra.
- With the help of a few tools, you can run a good GST Seva Kendra.
- To provide GST service to the consumers, you get a software from the GST Suvidha Provider, with the help of which you help the consumers easily.
- Any citizen can easily open a GST center and enterprising customers can do GST registration and file their returns as well.
- The most important and good thing in this business is that you can easily earn Rs 50,000 per month from this business.
GST Suvidha Kendra Franchise Companies
Any citizen can take franchise service from companies opening GST Suvidha Kendra, among which CSC, VK Venture, Venweek Tech Solution and Vakranji etc. are the main ones. Also companies like Master GST, Botri Software, Master India and Web Digital Services provide GST Suvidha Kendra facilities in partnership with citizens.
Eligibility and requirements to open GST Service Center
- The applicant should be at least 12th pass or graduation pass.
- It is necessary to have knowledge of account and computer with which GST service center can be run.
- To open it, the applicant should have two computers, a printer, scanner, card swipe machine, morpho device and internet facilities.
- The beneficiary should also have a space of 100 to 150 square meters for the GST Suvidha Kendra.
How to apply for GST Suvidha Kendra?
- For the application, the applicant has to visit the official website of GST Suvidha Kendra.
- If the applicant is infallible to take the franchise of GST Suvidha Kendra from Master India Company, then he will have to register by visiting the official website of the same company.
- For the application form, they can click on the option of request call back under the option of contact.
- The form of that company will appear in front of you in which you can fill your personal information.
- After filling the form, submit it and click on the option of request call back immediately.
- Your request will reach the company and from there a call will be made by the representative on your registered number and all the information will be provided to you.
Investment to open GST Suvidha Kendra
Two computers, internet connection, printer to print out, scanner to scan any document, swipe machine to swipe card and morpho device are required to open GST Suvidha Kendra. At least 30 to 40 thousand rupees may have to be spent to buy and install all these devices. You can spend 50 thousand rupees to open this center by including the location etc.
How to earn money from GST Suvidha Kendra
In lieu of helping the consumers who come to the GST Suvidha Kendra, you can charge fees from them. This fee also ranges from Rs 2000 to Rs 5000, due to which you can easily earn fifty thousand rupees in 1 month. Apart from this, if you get associated with a company, and work through it, then you can also get the amount in the form of commission.
To open a GST Suvidha Kendra, this center can be opened by liaising with any well-known company in the country, and at the same time the consumers can be helped. This is the best and easiest way to earn a decent income by doing simple work.
What is the qualification required to open GST Suvidha Kendra?
The person opening the GST Suvidha Kendra must have complete knowledge of computer, account, and excel.
How to apply for opening GST Suvidha Kendra?
To open GST Suvidha Kendra, fill the form and submit it by visiting the official website of the company from which you want to take the franchise.
How much land will be required to open GST Suvidha Kendra?
About 100 to 150 square meters
How much does it cost to open a GST Suvidha Kendra?
You may have to spend at least 50 thousand to 1 lakh rupees to open a GST Suvidha Kendra.
What is GST Suvidha Kendra?
GST Suvidha Kendras are opened to help the consumers related to GST.