rajasthan flight plan 2021 (Free Sanitary Napkin (Eligibility)handjob Documenthandjob helpline numberhandjob Application Processhandjob official linkhandjob Budget) (Rajasthan Udan Yojana (Free Sanitary Napkin, Eligibility, Documents, Helpline Number, Application, Official Website, Budget)
The government has been very conscious about the health of the citizens of its state. So she helps them through various schemes. Meanwhile, the Rajasthan government, taking a very important decision to take care of the health of the women of the state, has decided to start such a scheme. Which will provide free sanitary napkins to women. The name of this scheme is Rajasthan Udan Yojana. The government has decided to start this scheme till the birth anniversary of former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi. Let us inform you through this article about when and how this scheme benefits women.
- 1 Rajasthan Udan Yojana 2021
- 2 FAQ
Rajasthan Udan Yojana 2021
|scheme name||flight plan|
|launched||By Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
|Department||Women’s Empowerment Department|
What is Rajasthan Udan Yojana
As we informed you that the Rajasthan government has launched this scheme to take care of the health of the women of the state, which will provide free sanitary napkins to the women. The name of this scheme is Rajasthan Udan Yojana. Let us tell you that the government has just launched this scheme, this scheme will be launched on 19th November i.e. on the birth anniversary of Indira Gandhi.
Rajasthan Udan Yojana Objective
The purpose of starting this scheme of Rajasthan government is to take care of the health of such women who do not pay much attention to their health due to economic shortage. The state government is taking this step to make them aware about it.
Rajasthan Udan Yojana Features
- The Rajasthan government is going to take care of the health of women and girl students studying in school and college through this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary women and girl students will be provided sanitary napkins free of cost.
- Under this scheme of Rajasthan government, it has been decided to fix a budget of Rs 200 crore.
- With the launch of this scheme, women and girl students will get the facility of their health and hygiene.
- The state government has directed to operate this scheme in a phased manner in all the colleges, schools and Anganwadi centers of the state so that no one is deprived of it.
- In order to make all the women of the state get information about this scheme, the state government has decided to do this work by starting awareness campaigns by self-help groups and private institutions.
- In order to run this scheme well, various departments like Medical Health School, College Education Department, Technical Higher Education Department, Tribal Area Development Panchayat and Rural Development Department etc. have been entrusted with the responsibility of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, it has also been decided to promote the scheme through brand ambassadors. For this, 2 brand ambassadors will be prepared at the state level and 1 at the district level.
- The government has decided to encourage the people so that all the work towards this scheme is done well. Yes, under this scheme, the government has also promised to reward all the brand ambassadors, departments and voluntary organizations for their work.
Rajasthan Udan Yojana Eligibility
- In this scheme, women and girls living in Rajasthan are to be benefited.
- In this scheme, benefits will be provided to all those women of the state, who are financially weak.
Rajasthan Udan Yojana Documents
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- mobile number
Rajasthan Udan Yojana Official Website
Under this scheme, the official website will be launched by the state government after the launch of the scheme. At present, the government has not given any information for this.
Rajasthan Udan Yojana Application
There is no process to apply for this scheme. The girl students of the state will get the benefit of this from their school and college and those who are women will be provided with free sanitary napkins from the Anganwadi center.
Rajasthan Udan Yojana Helpline Number
The Rajasthan government has started a helpline number 181 for this scheme, on which women can get information about this scheme by calling.
Ans: A scheme launched for the care of women’s health.
Ans: To all the women and girls of the state.
Ans: From school, college or Anganwadi centre.
Ans: No information has been given by the government for this.
Read more –
- Rajasthan TAD Super 30 Project Scheme
- Rajasthan Public Relations Portal
- Chief Minister Yuva Sambal Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- Rajasthan Raj Skill Portal