Facebook History In Hindi Facebook is a well-known and popular social networking site that has introduced countless people to their loved ones. Then whether it is old friends, family members living far away, or any other close who is in any corner of the world, whom the person has only remembered, can also be found through Facebook. Facebook is such a social site, through which news of every moment, whether good or bad, can be shared through message or picture.
With the changing times, Facebook has updated itself a lot. On which the person can be traced every little thing, news report, shopping idea, craft, cooking, video and even the smallest thing from Facebook.
History of Facebook Facebook history in hindi
Today in this issue we will discuss the history of social networking sites like Facebook.
- Brief introduction of the father of Facebook
- history of facebook
- Key points from the beginning of Facebook till date
Brief introduction of the father of Facebook
The founder of Facebook (sansthapak), is Mark Elliot Zuckerberg. He was born on 14 May 1984 in New York, USA. At Harvard University, a site called Facebook was created while studying. Zuckerberg is one of the world’s youngest billionaires, along with being the principal founder of Facebook.
History of Facebook (Facebook kya hai)
The history of Facebook is not very old, but it is very interesting. Because, Facebook has achieved very quick progress in a very short time. Facebook was created by Mark Elliot Zuckerberg, his teammates Eduardo Saverin did business aspects, Deustin Moskovitz did programming, Andrew McCollum as graphics artist and Chris Hughes helped promote Zuckerberg’s website. Together with all this, done on 4 February 2004. Initially, its committee was formed at Harvard University itself. Gradually it was expanded to many universities like Boston, Ivy League, Stanford. In 2004, Zuckerberg, headquartered in California, was elected as president. It has been built and progressed very smoothly.
Key points from the beginning of Facebook till date
- In August 2005, it was purchased and registered in the name of Facebook.com. It was signed in September 2005. After that it started spreading in all the universities of America and Britain. After that slowly it started spreading all over the world.
- In September 2006, it came in front of the whole country in a big way. And with the very old email address registered, it started being used by creating your email id on it. With this, Facebook started connecting with big websites.
- In 2007, seeing the fame of Facebook, many big business companies joined Facebook to promote business. Due to which Facebook started benefiting from billions of rupees. In 2007, Microsoft bought Facebook and incorporated it by acquiring the rights to international advertising.
- In 2008, it was decided to open the international headquarters of Facebook in Dublin, Ireland. Along with this, the graph of its progress has grown very fast.
- In 2009, Facebook broke all the records of increasing progress and the number of users on this site reached in millions.
- In 2010, seeing the choice of people on Facebook, many big mobile companies made a big deal by sharing online shopping companies.
- In 2011, in view of the increasing use of Facebook, some changes were made to protect user personal data. Under which the user can set up his account according to his own. So that cyber crime does not happen.
- In 2012, Facebook broke its own record. And its share price in the US skyrocketed.
- If we take out a general report of Facebook from 2013 till date, then its fame has increased so much, which every other person is familiar with Facebook, and also uses it.
In every way, from a simple message, photos, videos, essential information, jokes, poems, story-tales, cooking recipes to watching videos to making, photos from all over the world to videos, even preparing for exams, Shopping There are countless other things that we can find and ask through Facebook.