EN-W vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction :
After a long wait, England Women finally got to get on the field and the wait was well and truly worth it. They hammered West Indies by a massive margin in the first match of the five-match T20I series and will be looking to establish an imposing lead with yet another win. The two teams will now meet on 23rd September at County Cricket Ground, Derby. Playing cricket after a long while, both teams looked a little rusty in the opening match, but we expect both sides to do a lot better on Wednesday. Although West Indies Women didn’t get off to the kind of start they would have wanted to, they would be nonetheless jubilant to be back on the field. Just like England Women, West Indies’ Women were also playing after a good gap of six months are were itching to get on the field. Now that they have, they’ll be looking to go a step further and get a win as soon as possible.
Match Details :
Match: EN-W vs WI-W, England Women vs West Indies Women
Date: 23 September 2020
Time: 10:30 PM IST
Venue: County Ground, Derby
Venue Score: The pitch is excellent and will slightly help the pacers early on. The side batting first will need to score a minimum of 150 to ensure that the pacers make the most of the conditions available during the second half.
Weather Condition: There are zero predictions for rainfall on 23rd September.
EN-W vs WI-W Today Match Prediction Team News :
EN-W Team News
- The hosts don’t have a major injury issue before coming into this match.
Playing combination, Expected changes :
- England will rely on Danielle Wyatt will to churn out the batting ballast. She will be accompanied by Amy Ellen Jones in the opening slot.
- Heather Knight, Natalie Sciver and Tammy Beaumont will handle the middle-order for the English side.
- Anya Shrubsole, Katherine Brunt, Natalie Sciver, and Sophie Ecclestone will be the key figures in the bowling department of the team.
WI-W Team News
- Like the hosts, the Windies also have a fully fit and fine squad before facing England in this clash.
Playing combination, Expected changes :
- West Indies will rely on Hayley Matthews and Lee-Ann Kirby to have a good start to their innings.
- Stafanie Taylor, Shemaine Campbelle and Deandra Dottin will take up the load to keep the score-board in the middle-order.
- Shamilia Connell, Afy Fletcher, Shakera Selman and Stafanie Taylor will be the key figures in the bowling department of the team.
EN-W vs WI-W Dream 11 Prediction Lineups :
EN-W Playing 11 (Probables) :
Heather Knight, Anya Shrubsole, Danielle Wyatt, Tammy Beaumont, Katherine Brunt, Amy Ellen Jones, Natalie Sciver, Lauren Winfield, Fran Wilson, Sophie Ecclestone, Sarah Glenn
WI-W Playing 11 (Probables) :
Shemaine Campbelle, Deandra Dottin, Anisa Mohammed, Stafanie Taylor, Shakera Selman, Chinelle Henry, Shamilia Connell, Afy Fletcher, Hayley Matthews, Lee-Ann Kirby, Chedean Nation
EN-W vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction:
Wicketkeeper – Jones
Batsmen – Cambelle, Wyatt, Dottin, Knight
Allrounders – Brunt, Sciver, Taylor
Bowlers – Fletcher, Shrubsole, Ecclestone.
Captain and Vice-Captain :
Following players are good options as captain and vice-captain for Dream 11 fantasy cricket teams –
Captain/Vice Captain for Small League
Danielle Wyatt:- The English is the top choice in this aspects. In this format, she has scored 1588 and picked up 46 wickets.
Katherine Brunt:- The England player scored 444 runs in the T20Is and has 83 wickets in her kitty.
Captain/Vice Captain for Grand League. Shemaine Campbelle:- The Windies batsman scored 882 runs in this format of the game. She has also 34 wickets to her name.
Afy Fletcher:- The West Indies bowler has picked up 42 wickets in T20Is and scored 45 runs.
Dream11 Teams EN-W vs WI-W Who will win today match :
Keeping all these things in our mind, our today match prediction is, we think it is England who will start this match as firm favourites against the West Indies side. Though, there is very little to choose between the two teams, there is no doubt that England outplayed their opponents in the first game and they are playing in home conditions and is in better touch with utter confidence. So, we are predicting a win for the hosts.