Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat is a new scheme of Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji, behind which unity is the biggest reason. About this, Shri Modi ji told in his speech on 31 October 2015, this day was the birthday of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel which is celebrated as “National Unity Day” in the country. Making this day even more memorable and paying homage to dear Sardar Patel, Modi ji kept the talk of Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat in front of everyone. A new form of unity can be communicated.
Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat in hindi
What is Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Contest In Hindi
This scheme is basically for the states of India, in which every year a state will choose another state and that state will also adopt language, history, culture, knowledge science etc. and increase it in front of the whole country. Another state will be elected next year. In this way, this scheme will continue to run throughout the country, so that the states will be united among themselves. We will also understand each other’s language, which will develop unity in diversity.
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat gives new life to the memory of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. He was such a freedom fighter who after independence, by including small states in the country, had a happy and peaceful integration of the country. Today, in the same integration, Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat will infuse new energy, which will bring about peace and unity in the country.
- Under this scheme, a state will choose another state and adopt its language and its culture and move it forward. This will create a new relationship between the two countries.
- The government has constituted a committee among the states, which will implement this scheme properly as per the rules.
- According to the plan, two states will exchange their students among themselves, who will understand the culture of the other state for a year and learn about them.
- Next year another state will be elected and in this way this scheme will do its work.
Explaining the Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat scheme on 31 October, Modi himself said that like Haryana is a state which has chosen Tamil Nadu for 2016. To understand Haryana, Tamil Nadu will study about its folk songs, language, books, festivals and food etc. and through which he will be able to understand this state. Thus in 2017 Haryana will elect another state and in 2018 another state. And the plan will continue like this.
Features of the plan
- The role of both the State Government and the Central Government will be important in the implementation of this scheme.
- For this work, the government, citizens, social groups, government and private sector will all work together.
- Modern resources and media will be used for the expansion of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the account of success stories will be prepared which will be each state’s own.
- It will act like a mass movement rather than a plan.
This scheme will be like a competition in which the winner will be rewarded by Prime Minister Modi himself. Along with the certificate of reward, prize money will also be given which will be one lakh, 75 thousand and 50 thousand respectively.
The unity and integrity of the country will prove to be very helpful in the development of the country, such an initiative will act as a strength for the country. This thought was sown by Vallabhbhai Patel in the country, to make it fruitful, these steps are being taken so that without any differences, there will be easy exchange of rites between the states, which will be exposed in the form of unity in India.
For some time, the noise of communalism is being heard increasing in the country, which is the duty of every citizen to end it, but how? This one question comes in everyone’s mind. In this way, this scheme is a better initiative which the government has put in front of everyone in a very unique way. This Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat contest can very easily connect different states of the country. It will be extended by spreading happiness like a festival. Taking this step, the government has taken initiative in this direction. Now it is the duty of the citizens that we become a part of this Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat and participate enthusiastically in it.
Prime Minister Modi has clarified that the scheme Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat will prove to be a very good effort for the integrity of the country. With this, people will get an environment to connect with each other, which will work in the interest of the country in all respects. He also mentioned this scheme in his program Mann Ki Baat. He has urged the public to cooperate in this scheme in a big way. Public can give their suggestions in this subject on ekbharat.gov.in. Along with this, the public can also give ideas related to improving this scheme. What will be the logo of this scheme? And how did more and more people become a part of it? Suggestions have also been sought for this.
Modi ji has urged the public that through his suggestions, this mantra of unity should help in making Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat a success. Condemning the growing intolerance environment in the country, Modi ji has described this scheme as a bridge to get out of it, so that people of different cultures of the country will be able to connect with each other in a very easy way. This plan is being brought to the fore for the peace and integrity of the country.
The Government of India had started an initiative called ‘Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat’ some time back, which promotes national integration. In this, apart from the States and Union Territories, Central Ministries and Departments like Ministry of Information, Ministry of Tourism, Ministry of Culture, Ministry of Railways, Department of Sports and Youth as well as Ministry of Human Resource Development have come together to cover a bunch of activities. A monthly activity calendar has been prepared for the event from mid-October 2017 to December 2018. It includes 16 states and union territories, information about which http://www.ekbharat.gov.in/ is given here. The collection of activities of all the states and union territories has been prepared by NCERT and named ‘India: Unity in Cultural Diversity’. Along with this, the logo of this scheme has also been developed on this occasion.