e-shram portal 2021, online registration, csc login, beneficiary, eligibility document, application, official link, helpline number, last date [e-Shram Portal in Hindi] (Online Registration, Login, CSC Beneficiaries, Eligibility, Documents, Application, Official Links, Helpline Number, Last Date)
Various schemes are started by the Government of India for the workers of all regions of India. Whether it is the unorganized or organized sector, the government provides facilities to the workers under various schemes and schemes. Many times it happens that the eligibility of workers’ schemes and all other methods are completed, yet they are not able to get the benefit of the facility due to many reasons. By removing all these problems, the government has brought ‘e-shram portal’ for the help and facilities of the workers. Under the e-shram portal, all the information related to the workers will be collected and labor cards will also be made available to them. Let us tell you through this article all the information that is related to the labor portal.
- 1 e-shram portal 2021 (e-Shram Portal in Hindi)
- 1.1 What is e-shram portal (What is e-Shram Portal)
- 1.2 Objective of e-Shram Portal (e-Shram Portal Objective)
- 1.3 E-Shram Portal Features (e-Shram Portal Features)
- 1.4 what is e labor card (What is e-Shram Card)
- 1.5 E-Shram Portal Eligibility (e-Shram Portal eligibility)
- 1.6 e-Shram Portal Documents (e-Shram Portal Documents)
- 1.7 E-Shram Portal Stakeholders
- 1.8 Registration Process on e-Shram Portal (e-Shram Portal Registration)
- 1.9 Process to get e-shram card (e-Shram Card)
- 1.10 How to login e-shram portal admin (e-Shram Portal Admin Login)
- 1.11 Various Schemes under e-Shram Portal Schemes)
- 1.12 E-Shram Official Website (e-Shram Official Portal)
- 1.13 e-shram helpdesk number (e-Shram Helpline Number)
- 2 FAQ
e-shram portal 2021 (e-Shram Portal in Hindi)
|Portal Name||e-shram portal|
|launched by||Union Minister of Labor and Employment and Environment and Forests|
|when was it launched||August 2021|
|the profit||Facilities to the workers of the unorganized sectors of India, help from social security and other schemes|
|ministry||Ministry of Labor and Employment|
|beneficiary||Workers in the Unorganized Sector of India|
What is e-shram portal (What is e-Shram Portal)
e-labor The portal is a platform created by the Central Government of India, under which help related to social security, facilities and employment is provided to the workers of all the unorganized sectors of India. Through this portal, the Government of India will help to provide employment to the workers of the unorganized sectors according to their skills. The labor portal will create a national database which will have all the information related to the workers or all the categories of workers who come from the unorganized sectors will be linked together.
Objective of e-Shram Portal (e-Shram Portal Objective)
The main objective of the e-Shram portal is to create a focused national database of workers from all unorganized sectors of India such as street vendors, platform workers, domestic workers, construction workers, agricultural workers, etc. Through this portal, all the information related to the workers will be registered and they will be registered. It also aims to control Social Security. At the same time, the workers of the unorganized sectors have to be provided employment according to their skills. Under this portal, the central government will also provide many facilities to the workers under other schemes and schemes.
E-Shram Portal Features (e-Shram Portal Features)
- Under the e-shram portal, a national database of 38 crore workers in the unorganized sector will be prepared. The national database that will be prepared will be seeded from Aadhaar.
- Domestic workers, laborers, street vendors and workers of all other unorganized sectors will be linked together through the e-shram portal.
- All the information related to the workers will be registered on the portal. Let us tell you that information such as the name of the workers, address, educational, qualification, family information and other prescribed information will be obtained.
- Through the Isham portal, the workers will be given facilities under various schemes, schemes.
- According to the skill of the workers, facility will also be given to provide them employment.
- If the registered worker dies in an accident, an insurance cover of ₹ 200000 will be provided to him.
- Apart from all this, ₹ 200000 will be provided in case of accidental disability and 1 lakh in case of partial disability.
- Through the portal, the workers will be divided by work, under which they will have more facilities in providing employment.
what is e labor card (What is e-Shram Card)
E-shram card will be made available to the workers under the portal. The isham card which will be given to the workers will be of 12 digits. Citizens of any state of the country who are workers of unorganized sectors can make e-shram card. With the help of this card, workers will be able to get various benefits and facilities.
E-Shram Portal Eligibility (e-Shram Portal eligibility)
- E-Shram Portal is for all those laborers / workers of India who come from the unorganized sectors. The Government of India will provide benefits to all the workers of the unorganized sectors.
- You would definitely like to know which unorganized sector workers will be helped by the Government of India. So let us tell you who can be the beneficiaries of e-shram portal 2021:
- small and marginal farmer
- Agricultural Laborers
- building and construction workers
- domestic workers
- fruit and vegetable seller
- newspaper seller
- Packaging & Labeling
- MGNREGA workers
- asha workers
- leather worker etc.
- Such workers who come from organized sectors who get good and fixed salary or get salary by working in any public or private sector company, they will not be able to get this benefit.
e-Shram Portal Documents (e-Shram Portal Documents)
- worker’s mobile number
- Address proof
- your age certificate
- worker’s aadhar number
- Aadhar number link mobile number
- Savings Bank Account Number or IFSC Code
- income certificate
- All information related to ration card
- passport size photograph
E-Shram Portal Stakeholders
- ministry of electronics and information technology
- ministry of labor and employment
- Line Ministries/Department of Central Government
- National Informatics Center
- Unorganized workers and their families
- State/UT Govt.
- Workers Facilitation Center and Field Operator
- Department of Post through Post Office
- private sector partner
- CSC – SPV
Registration Process on e-Shram Portal (e-Shram Portal Registration)
The procedure to register on the e-Shram portal is as follows:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of e-shram portal. Its official website is https://eshram.gov.in.
- After visiting the official website, a home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page of the portal, you have to click on the option/option ‘Register on e-shram’.
- On clicking on the option ‘Register on e-shram’ another page will open in front of you on the screen.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhar link mobile number, EPFO and ESIC member status and captcha code on this page.
- After this you have to click on the option of Send OTP.
- Now the OTP that you have received on your mobile, you will have to enter the same OTP in the box with OTP.
- Finally, click on the Register option. This will complete your registration/registration process and you will be registered on the e-shram portal.
Process to get e-shram card (e-Shram Card)
You can get e-shram card made by two processes. So let us tell you the process of making labor card:
1st step (how to make)-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of e-shram portal.
- Now the home page of the portal will open in front of you.
- As soon as the home page opens, you have to click on the option of Register on E-Shram.
- When a new page will open in front of you, then on that page you will have to enter your Aadhaar link mobile number and captcha code.
- After this you have to enter EPFO and ESIC member status.
- After this, you have to click on the option of Send OTP, which will bring an OTP to your mobile. You put the OTP in the OTP box.
- Now you have to click on submit option.
- After this, you have to enter your Aadhaar number and then click on the option of committee.
- By doing this another OTP will be sent to your mobile which you will have to re-enter in the OTP box.
- After entering the new OTP in the box, you have to click on the option of Validate.
- Now your photograph and all other information from the database of your Aadhar card will open on your screen.
Step 2 (How to make or download)-
- Now you have to click on the tab ‘Confirm to enter other details’.
- After that you have to enter the following information:
- personal information
- education qualification
- occupation and skill
- Bank details
- You have to upload all the required documents as asked
- After this you have to click on the option of preview self-declaration.
- All the information you have entered will openly pop up on the top of your screen.
- You have to check all these information carefully
- When you have read all the information properly then you have to tick the declaration and click on submit option.
- By doing this, a quarter P will come on your mobile phone, which you will have to enter in the DP box and click on the option of Verify.
- After that you have to click on the confirm option.
- By doing this your e-shram card will open in front of you.
- After this you have to click on the option of Download UAN Card (e-Shram).
- In this way your e-shram card will also be downloaded.
How to login e-shram portal admin (e-Shram Portal Admin Login)
You can login to the e-Shram portal as follows:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of e Shram Portal.
- After this the home page will open in front of you on the screen.
- On the home page, you have to click on admin login.
- After clicking on admin login a new page will open in front of you.
- On the new page, you have to enter your email id, password or captcha code.
- After that you have to click on Sign In option.
- Finally you will be able to login successfully.
Various Schemes under e-Shram Portal Schemes)
The following schemes are available under the e-shram portal, under which many facilities are benefited:
Social Security Welfare Scheme –
- Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Plan
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- National Pension Scheme for Shopkeepers, Traders and Self Employed Persons
- Atal Pension Yojana
- Prime Minister’s Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Rural
- National Social Assistant Program
- Health Insurance Scheme for Weavers
- Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
- Health Insurance Scheme for Weavers
- Self Employment Scheme for Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers
- National Safai Karamchari Finance and Development Corporation
Employment Scheme –
- Deendayal Upadhyaya Antyodaya Yojana
- Deendayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushal Yojana
- Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program
- PM Svanidhi
- Prime Minister Skill Development Scheme
E-Shram Official Website (e-Shram Official Portal)
Government of India has registered an official website to get all the information related to e Shram Portal. Registration, labor card, admin login, issuance of grant or all other procedures will be available to you by visiting the official website of e-Shram. Its official website is https://eshram.gov.in.
e-shram helpdesk number (e-Shram Helpline Number)
Facility has also been made by the Government of India to fix all the problems related to e-labor. If you have any problem related to e-shram or you want to apply for grant, then you can contact the helpdesk number of this portal. Ashram helpdesk number is as follows Helpdesk Number- 14434
If you want to get any further information or have any problem then you can contact through email or through phone number. Some of the information related to email, phone number or address are as follows-
Email Id- email@example.com
Address- Ministry of Labor & Employment, Govt. of India, Jaisalmer House, Mansingh Road, New Delhi-110011, India
Phone number: 011-23389928
Ans: for workers of india
Ans: No, its registration is free.
Ans: of 12 marks.
Read more –
- Kisan E-Name Portal
- Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan Scheme Portal
- Swadesh Bazar Portal
- e-Gram Swaraj Portal