The central government has launched a new scheme for every poor laborer in the country. Whose name is E-Shram Yojana 2021. According to which now the workers are getting employment according to their qualifications and skills. To get the benefit of which they have to apply for it by visiting the website issued by the government. Only then do they get employment. Also, if you want to get more information related to this, then you can also do that by visiting its website.
- 1 E-Shram Card Scheme 2021
- 1.1 What is E-Shram Card
- 1.2 Benefits of E-Shram Card Scheme (E-Shram Card Scheme Benefit)
- 1.3 E-Shram Card Scheme Features
- 1.4 E-Shram Card Application Date and Last Date
- 1.5 E-Shram Official Portal & Form Download
- 1.6 E-Shram Card Scheme Eligibility
- 1.7 E-Shram Card Scheme Documents
- 1.8 E-Shram Portal Online Registration (How to Register on E-Shram Portal)
- 1.9 How to Apply for E-Shram Card
- 1.10 Download E-Shram Card
- 2 FAQ
E-Shram Card Scheme 2021
|scheme name||E-Shram Card Scheme 2021|
|start of plan||2021|
|who started||the central government|
|beneficiary||country’s poor workers|
What is E-Shram Card
E-shram card scheme is that scheme, under which all the poor workers of the country are getting employment. Whose campaign has been started by the central government. For this, their e-shram cards are being prepared, so that their identity and work can be easily available to them in any corner of the country. This will be a unique number which will be provided to each worker. The government has also prepared separate categories for this. Accordingly they are to be given work. So that everyone can get the benefit according to his ability. The category which has been prepared by the government has to be worked in different ways.
Benefits of E-Shram Card Scheme (E-Shram Card Scheme Benefit)
- Its benefit will be available to those people who are poor workers and they do not have any employment opportunity.
- If you have an accidental death, then your family members will be given Rs 2 lakh from the government after your death.
- In case of partial disability, an amount exceeding Rs. one lakh will be given. So that your family can get financial help.
- By registering on the e Shram Portal, you will get the benefit of social security scheme.
- After registration, you will also be provided premium for one year by the central government.
- Through this you can also track the team of migrant laborers. So that you have all the information.
- You will also be given an insurance plan insurance cover through this portal. So that you can get help in future.
- Click on this link to get information about which various schemes the workers will get the benefit of under the e-shram portal.
E-Shram Card Scheme Features
- The specialty of this scheme is that it has not been started for one state. Rather it has been started for the whole country.
- As soon as this scheme starts, there will be no need for the workers of our country to go to work in any other country.
- As soon as they join this scheme. They will get every single information about it easily.
- Its features are also that due to this scheme, every poor laborer in the country will not face any financial crisis.
E-Shram Card Application Date and Last Date
The application process for this scheme was started from 26 August. But its last date has not been announced yet. That is because the central government wants that as many people as possible should get the benefit of this, no worker should be left behind. Because everyone needs employment at this time.
E-Shram Official Portal & Form Download
To register yourself in the e-shram portal and get the card made, the government has released an official website eshram.gov.in, on which you can easily register. By going to this website, you will get the option to download the registration form.
E-Shram Card Scheme Eligibility
- For this you need to be a citizen of India. Only after that you can apply for it.
- Poor workers who are unemployed, it is mandatory for them to have at least 8th pass for this scheme.
- You will also have to share information about the type of employment you want. As soon as you choose the opportunity for yourself, the government will get them employment accordingly.
E-Shram Card Scheme Documents
- For this, you will have to submit your Aadhar card, so that your information can be submitted.
- It is also necessary to submit the documents of where you used to work before so that the government can know about your work.
- You will also need a domicile certificate. Because only those who are residents of India will get the benefit.
- You will also need an education certificate. So that the information about how educated you are can reach the government.
- It is also necessary to provide mobile number. So that through this you can easily know the information issued by the government.
E-Shram Portal Online Registration (How to Register on E-Shram Portal)
- If you want to register online in E Shram Portal, then you have to go to its official website, for which you can do this. Link Click on
- Here you will see the option of Register on E-Shram in the home page itself, you have to click on it.
- Here you will be asked for Aadhar card and mobile number, after giving this information, you will have to verify your mobile number through OTP.
- After this, you have to give your bank account number information in it. And the rest of the necessary information, whatever is asked there, has to be given. And then you get registered in it.
- After this, you can apply to make a card in it.
How to Apply for E-Shram Card
To get an e-shram card, you must be registered in the e-shram portal. Once you are registered in it, after that your labor card will be generated easily. The government has not yet given information about this. We can update you through this article as soon as this information will be given.
Download E-Shram Card
The process of downloading the e-shram card has not started yet. But it will be started soon. Then you will be able to download it yourself by visiting the official website.
Ans: This card is the way of employment for the poor workers.
Ans: The workers of India will get the benefit of this card.
Ans: This scheme was started by the central government.
Ans: Launched in August 2021.
Ans: Its last date has not been announced yet. So you can apply for it anytime.
Read more –
- What is a Right to Match Card
- Check Name in NREGA Job Card List
- Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- what is rupay card