Chinese bhel food recipe in hindi
Chinese food is a gift from China to us. Today it is very much liked recipe all over India. Whether it is the biggest restaurant or street corner, Chinese food is spoken everywhere. Everyone likes Chinese children and adults. If we talk about proper Chinese food, then it is made with very little oil and without spices. In China, Chinese food is made by boiling a lot of vegetables and cooking them lightly in a little oil. But we Indians put our own taste in every food. We Indians like things with strong spices and oil. Today I will tell you a Chinese Bhel recipe, but with its Indian taste.
You must have heard the name of Bhel and you must have eaten it with great fervor. As soon as you hear the bhel, your mind will remember the spicy sweet and spicy bhel made from puffed rice, whose name makes your mouth watery. But have you ever wondered how bhel would be made in China, where people eat noodles and rice only. Let me tell you, people eat bhel in China too, but Chinese bhel made in their own style.
The bhel of Bombay is famous all over the world, the bhel found in the carts are eaten by even the biggest people with taste. Nowadays, along with bhel made from puffed rice, Chinese bhe is also available in Mumbai, it is the favorite street food there. Today I will tell you a unique form of BHEL. It is made from fried noodles and many vegetables, to which we add tomato and sajwan sauce for a spicy taste. This sauce binds all the vegetables and noodles together. There are many colors in Chinese bhel, which are very beautiful to look at. We decorate it with green onions, which makes it more colorful. Chinese bhel is slightly spicy due to sajwan sauce, but the sweetness of tomato sauce reduces that spiciness.
Recipe for making Chinese Bhel Chinese bhel food recipe in hindi
Quantity for 2 people
Preparation Time – 15 min
Preparation time – 5 min
Ingredients for making Chinese bhel (Chinese bhel banane ka saman)-
- 1 packet noodles
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 medium onion sliced long
- cup green and white parts of green onions finely chopped
- cup thinly sliced capsicum
- cup thinly sliced carrots
- cup thinly sliced cabbage
- 5 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp Schizwan Sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- salt to taste
How to make Chinese bhel –
- First of all, keep water boiling in a deep vessel. Add some salt and few drops of oil to the water. When the water starts boiling, then switch off the gas. Now put Noodles in it. Cover for 7-8 minutes. Now take out the noodles in a sieve. And pour cold water on top so that it does not stick.
- Heat oil in a pan, when the noodles cool down properly. Then put the noodles in hot oil by spreading them by hand and bake them till they become crisp. Take out these noodles in a paper, so that the extra oil can be removed. Now keep these noodles in an air tight container and use them whenever you want to make Chinese bhel.
- You can fry the noodles at any time, which will save you time while making Chinese Bhel and it will be made in a jiffy.
- Now heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, when the oil is hot, add garlic on high flame only. Cook the garlic on high flame for min. Now add onion to it, cook it on high flame while stirring for 1 minute.
Special Tip – In Chinese bhel recipe, vegetables are cooked on high flame, as they are not cooked too much, their rawness is simply removed.
- After onion, add capsicum, carrot, cabbage to it. Stir them quickly on high flame and cook for 1 minute.
- Now add green part of green onion, salt, schijwan sauce (you will easily get schijwan sauce prepared in the market, if you want to make it at home, then tell me, I will share its recipe with you in my next article) and Add tomato sauce. Cook for min and then switch off the gas.
- Remove the mixture from the pan in a bowl and add the fried noodles to it. Mix it well, so that the vegetables and noodles get mixed.
- Serve garnished with green onion leaves on top of the plate.
Special Tip – Add the noodles to the vegetables immediately before serving, otherwise the noodles will become soft and will not be fun to eat.
The name of Chinese bhel is also different and also the taste. In Chinese food, we mostly eat noodles, fried rice, Manchurian, because we only know about them and this is what we get in the food stall of our city. If you keep a little preparation in advance, then you can make it like puffed rice in 5 minutes. Make this recipe immediately, do not keep it in advance, if you make it whole beforehand, then the crunchiness of the noodles will go away. Delight your kids and guests with Chinese Bhel made with Indian flavour.