CG Padhai Tunhar Dwar Student Portal, Registration Form Online @cgschool.in, Eligibility, Apply )
The Government of Chhattisgarh has started a portal named ‘Chhattisgarh Padhai Tuhar Dwar’. In which students and teachers can register and study online. He believes that along with dealing with the Covid-19 epidemic, it should not have any effect on the education of children, the only solution is online study. Here we are giving information about registering in this portal started by the Government of Chhattisgarh.
- 1 Chhattisgarh Padhai Tuhar Door Portal
- 2 Process of online registration in Chhattisgarh Padhai Tunhar Dwar Portal (Chhattisgarh Padhai Tunhar Dwar Portal Online Registration Process)
Chhattisgarh Padhai Tuhar Door Portal
|Name||Chhattisgarh Padhai Tuhar Door Portal|
|launch date||April 7, 2020|
|launched||By Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel|
|beneficiary||All the students and teachers of the state|
|Relevant departments||school education department|
500 rupees transferred to women’s Jan Dhan account under corona assistance, to take benefit Click here
Features and Benefits of Chhattisgarh Padhai Tuhar Dwar Portal
- Purpose of starting the portal :- The main objective of starting the Paddhan Tuhar Dwar portal started by the Chhattisgarh government is to end the impact on the education of the students due to the lockdown and reach them at home. At the same time, improving the quality education of students by promoting digital platforms.
- Students will get education sitting at home :- With the launch of this portal, all the students from the state will get the facility of studies sitting at home.
- Helps students to learn and grow: Through this portal, students will get an opportunity to learn, read, write and grow from home.
- Free study :- Any student of the state does not have to pay any fee to get benefits by joining this portal, it is completely free for them to study through this portal.
- Teachers Help: All the teachers of the state will be able to provide education to all the students of the state by connecting with this portal. They will not have to depend on any one school to teach their child.
- total duration :- The Chhattisgarh government has not fixed any period for this portal, the government has decided to continue this portal even after the lockdown. With this, students will be able to do further studies easily.
- good use of time :- These portals are very useful for the students, as they can make better use of their time by learning new topics in an interesting way.
Content on Chhattisgarh Padhai Tunhar Dwar Portal (Chhattisgarh Padhai Tunhar Dwar Portal Content)
This online educational portal will not only provide the text material but will also make all the necessary facilities like classes available online to the children. As study material on this portal, students can get text books, audio and video lessons etc. in PDF format. Let us tell you that thousands of children have registered with this portal so far and hundreds of teachers have also joined this portal and uploaded videos and audios containing at least 150 course material.
Online Interactive Classrooms Through ZOOM App
Online interactive classes will be organized to connect teachers and students with each other. The medium of which will be the zoom app. In these classes, children and teachers will be able to connect with each other sitting at home through video conferencing. In these online classes, lessons will be taught by the teacher, and children will be able to get the experience of studying like in real classrooms.
Through this portal, students will be able to get education from teachers in such a way that when teachers give lectures to the children to teach them, and students have any doubts, they will also be able to solve it in this. Also, if the teacher gives any homework, then the facility to check it has also been given in this portal. For this, after doing homework, students have to take a photo from the mobile phone and upload it. And then the teacher can check it online and send its result in this also. Apart from this, children will also be encouraged through fun games and activities.
Eligibility Criteria for Registering in Adhyayan Tuhar Dwar Portal
- Students of class 1st to 10th :- In this portal, the education of students from class 1 to 10 has been included in the beginning. But after some time students of class 11th, 12th, colleges and universities can also be included in it.
- Teacher Eligibility :- All the teachers of the state are eligible to join this portal. And at the same time they will not be associated with any one school and will be eligible to give education to the children of the whole state.
- For Hindi speaking students :- This is the first such platform in the country which is providing online education platform to the students. The special thing is that it is available for Hindi speaking students of Chhattisgarh as well as other Hindi speaking states i.e. Hindi medium students.
What is the government giving under the Prime Minister’s Garib Kalyan Yojana, read here
Process of online registration in Chhattisgarh Padhai Tunhar Dwar Portal (Chhattisgarh Padhai Tunhar Dwar Portal Online Registration Process)
- To register online in Chhattisgarh Education Tuhar Dwar Portal, first of all students and teachers need this portal. Link Must click on.
- Now after this, if you are a student then you click on the link ‘Student Registration’, and if you are a teacher then click on the link ‘Teacher Registration’.
- If you are a student, then in the page that is open in front of you, you will have to give some information like your mobile number, name, email id, district and address. Also, you will have to create a password in it and then click on the ‘Register’ link at the end.
- After this you will be registered in this portal, then now you can get education by logging into this portal with the help of your mobile number and password.
- Apart from this, if you are a teacher, then in the page that is open in front of you, you will have to give some information like mobile number, name, email id, district, address, status, year of experience, level of education and level of training etc. And after that you have to generate ‘Teacher Code’ and Password.
- And then you can provide education to the students by logging into this portal through this.
In this way, through an e-learning platform, the Chhattisgarh government has taken a commendable step to reduce the impact on the studies of students due to the lockdown. Therefore, if you are also willing to give or receive education, then you can take advantage of it by joining this portal.