Causes, symptoms and home remedies of mouth ulcers
Blisters in the mouth is a very common thing, but when it happens, a person’s bad solution is solved. He neither knows how to eat nor is he able to speak. These blisters are white in appearance and red from side to side. These are mostly on the back of the cheeks, lips, under the tongue or in the upper parts of the mouth. Many people are troubled by mouth ulcers every few days, due to not being treated properly, they get this problem again and again.
- 1 of mouth ulcers complete information
- 1.1 Mouth ulcer types –
- 1.2 Mouth ulcer causes / muh ke chale Karan –
- 1.3 Mouth ulcer symptoms –
- 1.4 Mouth ulcer home remedy / –
- 1.5 Share this:
of mouth ulcers complete information
Mouth ulcer types –
Major ulcer –
These types of blisters are deep and large, which take more time to heal, and even after healing, they leave their marks. They get mixed together in many parts of the mouth, which increases the pain.
They are small and there is less pain in it, which gets better soon.
Mouth ulcer causes / muh ke chale Karan –
Although the exact cause of the blister is not known, stress is also a cause of ulcer.
- impaired digestive system
- Eating more oily spicy chili food
- Hormone changes
- Vitamin B deficiency
- biting cheek while eating
- smoking more cigarettes
- Consuming more sour things
Mouth ulcer symptoms –
- A pimple-like appearance in the mouth, where pain persists continuously.
- biting feeling inside the mouth
- Sometimes fever also comes.
- swelling in the mouth
Mouth ulcer home remedy / –
There are also home remedies for mouth ulcers, by adopting which you can easily get a diagnosis from this problem. Blisters do not leave the chase many times and happen again and again, in such a situation it is not right to resort to medicines every time, we are telling you some home remedies which you can easily solve this problem without any harm by adopting it.
coconut milk –
Coconut milk gives great relief in blisters. It reduces pain
- Mix a little honey in 1 teaspoon of milk and massage it in the blister area, do asanas 3-4 times a day, you will get relief.
- Apart from this, rinse your mouth with fresh coconut milk, you will get relief.
It is an ayurvedic remedy, which gives quick relief, and removes blisters from the root.
- Boil 1 teaspoon of coriander in 1 cup of water. Filter it and let it cool.
- Now rinse with this water.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times a day.
Baking soda –
If you have got mouth ulcers by eating any acidic thing like lemon, orange, then baking soda gives relief in such a situation. It also removes if there is an infection or bacteria in the mouth.
- Make a paste by mixing 1 teaspoon of baking soda with some water. Apply it on the blister. Do this several times a day.
- Apart from this, you can apply baking soda directly on the blister.
Tip – Applying baking soda causes slight irritation, so use carefully.
Honey gives relief in the blister, applying it gives a lot of relief.
- You take honey in a cotton and apply it on the blister.
- You can also apply glycerin in the same way. This gives coolness to the blister.
Aloe vera –
This is a natural method, which can be used anytime anywhere. Apply aloe vera gel or juice on the blister, it reduces the pain and the blisters go away quickly. It has antibacterial property which removes all the bacteria.
Tulsi leaves provide relief from blisters very quickly. It removes all the diseases related to the mouth.
- Wash 4-5 basil leaves.
- Chew it slowly and drink some water too.
- Do this twice a day in the morning and evening. The blisters will go away. It also solves the problem of bad breath.
Ice gives great relief in blister pain. Whenever it seems that blisters are happening, compress it with ice. The blister will already get relief.
Turmeric is the best antiseptic, which acts like a panacea in all types of wounds. Turmeric is also used in the treatment of blisters.
- Add tsp turmeric in 1 glass of lukewarm water.
- Now rinse with this water.
- You repeat this process several times a day. Will get relief soon
Guava also gives relief in blisters. Apply its juice in the blister, you will get relief soon.
Like coriander, coriander leaves also give relief in blisters. You grind the leaf and its stem and extract the juice, now take it in cotton and apply it on the blister. Blister problem will be solved soon.
Some other remedies –
- Always use a soft brush.
- Eat simple food when you have blisters.
- Drink more water
- The problem of blisters is related to the stomach, so keep your digestion correct as much as possible.
- Stop using tobacco cigarettes.
- You can take B complex medicine.
You can treat mouth ulcers at home, but if your problem has persisted for a long time, and your pain is not decreasing, then you must see a doctor. Before the problem becomes big, it needs to be treated properly. Here I have told some methods according to my knowledge, if you also have home remedies for such problem, then you share with us. We will be happy to share your point in front of people.