PV Sindhu Biography, family, caste, ranking news In Hindi
One of the emerging names of the daughters who raised the name of our country India in the Olympic Games Professional badminton player PV Sindhu. She is the first Indian woman who international olympics She has won the silver medal and with this she has become the fifth woman Olympic medalist from India.
- 1 Biography of PV Sindhu
- 1.1 PV Sindhu’s childhood and early training [Childhood and Early Training of P. V. Sindhu] -:
- 1.2 initial training [Initial Trainings] -:
- 1.3 career [Career] -:
- 1.4 Achievements [Achievements] -:
- 1.5 Like and Dislike
- 1.6 Sindhu’s Look
- 1.7 PV Sindhu Interesting information –
- 1.8 Share this:
Biography of PV Sindhu
|Name||Pusarla Venkata Sindhu|
|Birth||July 5, 1995 [21 वर्ष]|
|birth place||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|father’s name||PV Raman [पूर्व वॉलीबॉल खिलाड़ी]|
|mother’s name||P. Vijaya [पूर्व वॉलीबॉल खिलाड़ी]|
|siblings||One Sister – P.V. Divya|
|College||St. Anne’s College for Women, Mehdipatnam [MBA Pursuing]|
|the residence||Hyderabad, India|
|the nationality [Nationality]||Indian|
|profession [Profession]||international female badminton player|
|use of hand [Handedness]||right hand [Right Hand]|
|coach||Pullela Gopichand [Pullela Gopichand]|
|best place [Highest Ranking]||9 [13 मार्च, 2014]|
|Current Location [Current Ranking]||10 [7 अप्रैल, 2016]|
PV Sindhu’s childhood and early training [Childhood and Early Training of P. V. Sindhu] -:
Pusarla Venkata Sindhu was born on July 5, 1995. His father’s name is P.V.Raman and his mother is P.Vijaya. Both his mother and father have been former volleyball players of our country. He also has a sister, whose name is PV Divya. In the year 2000, his father PV Raman was awarded the Arjuna Award for his sport. Therefore, the reason for his interest in sports is clear that he saw such an environment in his own home. But she was not attracted to volleyball, the sports field of her parents. badminton game chose to. The reason behind this was that he was Pullela Gopichand. [Pullela Gopichand] Who was the All England Open badminton champion in the year 2001. Then Sindhu also started playing badminton at the age of 8.
initial training [Initial Trainings] -:
Sindhu started learning badminton at the Indian Railway Institute of Signal Engineering and Telecommunication in Secunderabad under the supervision of Mehboob Ali. After this he did Pullela Gopichand [Pullela Gopichand] Enrolled in Badminton Academy. According to her coach Pullela Gopichand, “The most important thing about Sindhu’s personality is that she never gives up and keeps trying.” According to The Hindu, “She used to come on time every day despite the coaching camp being 56 km away from her home, which also shows her dedication to the sport.”
During this he won many competitions, which are being described in the following table:
|serial number||Class [Category]||name of competition [Name of Competetion]|
|1.||under 10 year category||5th SERVO All India Ranking Championship in Doubles Category|
|Singles Title at Ambuja Cement All India Ranking|
|2.||under 13 year category||Singles Title at Sub – Junior in Pondicherry|
|Doubles Title at Krishna Khaitan All India Tournament|
|IOC All India Ranking|
|Sub – Junior National and All India Ranking in Pune|
|3.||under 14 team||Gold Medal in 51st National School Games of India|
career [Career] -:
Sindhu has achieved great success in her young age. The year wise details about his career are as under -:
year 2009 Sindhu Bronze at the International level in the Sub-Junior Asian Badminton Championships held in Colombo in [कांस्य] Was a medalist.
year 2010 In the Iran Fajr International Badminton Challenge, he won the silver medal in the singles category. In the same year in the Junior World Badminton Championships held in Mexico, Sindhu reached the quarter-finals. In the year 2010 itself, she was also a team member of the Indian National Team in the Uber Cup.
Year 2012 -:
- On June 14, 2012, she lost to Germany’s Juliane Schenk at the Indonesia Open.
- On July 7, 2012, he defeated Japanese player Nozomi Okuhara in the final and won the Asia Youth Under 19 Championship.
- She surprised everyone by defeating China’s Olympic gold medalist Li Xuerui in the China Master Super Series tournament in London 2012.
- This year she reached the best ranking of her career at 15 through her sports performance.
year 2013 -:
- This year Sindhu defeated Chinese player Wang Shixian in the World Championship and became India’s first women’s singles medalist.
- He was also honored with the Arjuna Award by the Government of India this year for his outstanding performance.
Year 2014 -:
- Glasgow Commonwealth Games She lost in the women’s singles after reaching the semi-final stage.
- She created history by winning 2 consecutive medals in the World Badminton Championship and became the first Indian to do so.
Year 2015 -:
- In November 2015, she won her third women’s singles event at the Macau Open Grand Prix Gold.
Year 2016 -:
- She won the Malaysia Masters Grand Prix Gold Women’s Singles earlier this year itself i.e. in January 2016.
- Sindhu became the captain of Chennai Samsher team in the Premier Badminton League and won 5 matches and led the team to the semi-finals, but here her team lost to Delhi Acers.
- In her quarterfinal match, she defeated World No. 2 player Wang Yihan.
- On August 18, 2016, at the 2016 Summer Olympics, she defeated Nozomi Okuhara of Japan in the women’s singles.
- Sindhu won the silver medal and became the youngest medal winning player of the country.
- In 2017, the India Open Super Series was held in Delhi from March to April. In this, Sindhu had competed with world’s famous badminton player Carolina, Sindhu had created a new history by defeating her.
- In August 2017, the BWF World Championships was held in Scotland, where Sindhu reached the final, where she competed with Nozomi Okuhara of Japan. Sindhu had to face defeat here, after which she got the silver medal.
- In 2017 itself, the Korea Open Super Series was held in Korea, in which Sindhu once again faced Japan’s Okuhara. Here Sindhu took revenge of his old defeat by defeating Okuhara in the final. With this, Sindhu became the first Indian woman to win the Korea Open.
- In August 2017, Sindhu was appointed as the Deputy Collector in Krishna district in the Office of the Chief Commissioner under the Revenue Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh. This was a big achievement for Sindhu.
- The Dubai World Super Series was held at the end of 2017, in which Sindhu went to the final and faced Japan’s Akane Yamaguchi. In this too, Sindhu had to be content with the silver medal.
- The much-discussed All England Open was held in England in 2018. Here Sindhu competed with world’s third ranked badminton player Akane Yamaguchi. After losing to them, Sindhu was ranked number four in the world. People believed that it was Sindhu’s best performance till date in the All England Open Championship.
- Sindhu participated in the 2018 Commonwealth Games in Gold Coast. Sindhu won the gold medal by participating in the mixed team event, along with she got the silver medal in women’s singles.
- In 2018, Sindhu won the silver medal for the second time in a row by participating in the World Championships. This was Sindhu’s fourth medal at the World Championships.
- The BWF World Tour tournament was held in China in December 2018. In the last badminton series of the year 2018, Sindhu won this final match. Sindhu was the first female badminton player to win this tournament, along with this she had registered her name in the pages of history.
- In 2018, Sindhu was ranked seventh in the list of “Highest-Paid Female Athlete 2018” by the famous magazine Forbes.
- In the 2018 Asian Games, Sindhu had a final match against Jakarta’s Tai Tzu-Ying, to whom she lost.
- PV Sindhu, a silver medalist at the Olympics, set all Indians high by winning gold in the season-ending BWF World Tour Finals. She was the first Indian woman to win it.
- In the beginning of 2019, PBL was organized in India, where Sindhu was bought by Hyderabad Hunters during the auction. Sindhu had performed brilliantly in this entire series, she reached the semi-finals. Here he had a match with Mumbai Rockets, from whom he had to face defeat.
- The first badminton international match in early 2019 is the Indonesia Master Open. In which Sindhu also reached the quarter-finals. But here he competed with Spain’s gold medalist Carolina Marin, where Sindhu could not stand in front of Marin’s master stroke and had to be out of the Indonesia Master. Sindhu has made special preparations for this game, he wishes to start his 2019 with the Indonesia Open title.
Achievements [Achievements] -:
individual titles [Individual Titles] –
|7.||2016||China Open||hear you||21-11,17-21,21-11|
|8.||2017||Syed Modi International||Gregoria Mariska||21-13, 21-14|
|9.||2017||India Open||Carolina Marine||21-19, 21-16|
|10.||2017||Korea Open||nozomi okuhara||22–20, 11–21, 21–18|
|11.||2018||world tour final||nozomi okuhara||21-19, 21-17|
individual runner up [Individual Runners-up] –
|7.||2017||BWF Super Series Final||Akane Yamaguchi||21–15, 12–21, 19–21|
|8.||2018||India Open||beiwen||18-21, 21-11, 20-22|
|9.||2018||Thailand Open||nozomi okuhara||15-21, 18-21|
national honor [National]-:
- Padma Shri, The Youth Highest Civilian Award of India [वर्ष 2015]handjob
- Arjuna Award 
- In the year 2016, Sindhu was awarded the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award for her outstanding performance in the badminton game.
other honors [Others] -:
- FICCI Breakthrough Sports Person of the Year 2014,
- NDTV Indian of the Year 2014,
- After winning the Macau Open Badminton Championship in the year 2015, Rs 10 lakh was given by the Badminton Association of India.
- 5 lakh given by Badminton Association of India after winning in Malaysia Masters in the year 2016. [वर्ष 2016 के रिओ ओलंपिक में जीतने पर.]
- On Qualifying as an Olympic Participant actor salman khan 1.01 lakh was provided by the
Like and Dislike
|1.||Favorite Food||Biryani, Chinese and Italian food|
|3.||Favorite Actor||Hrithik Roshan, Prabhas, Mahesh Babu|
|1.||Height||5 feet 10.5 inches|
PV Sindhu Interesting information –
- Sindhu has always been very hardworking. Sindhu used to do badminton training every morning from 4:15 am.
- In the year 2000, Sindhu’s father PV Raman was awarded the Arjuna Award, the highest honor in the sports world, for his unforgettable contribution to the national volleyball game.
In this way, Sindhu has not only achieved success by winning various competitions, but has also illuminated the name of her country India in the world. We congratulate them on their successes and wish them all the best for their bright future.