Dilip Kumar biography, family wife children, earning caste religion age latest news( Dilip kumar biography, age, latest health news)
Dilip Kumar, popularly known as the Tragedy King in Indian cinema, is a great popular actor. Due to touching everyone’s heart with his poignant acting in the tragic scene, he was called the Tragedy King. His name was Mohammad Yusuf Khan from birth, after coming to Hindi cinema, he changed his name to Dilip Kumar. Dilip Kumar ji is a reputed actor, who has played a long innings of 5 decades in the Hindi cinema world. He has been an advance actor of the Golden Era of Indian cinema. Dilip Kumar ji had stepped into Bollywood in 1940, at that time Hindi cinema was in its early stages, at that time there were neither more actors nor directors making films. Before the independence of the country, the audience watching the film was also very limited.
- 1 Biography of Dilip Kumar
- 1.1 Dilip Kumar Latest Health News –
- 1.2 Brief information about Dilip ji –
- 1.3 Education of Dilip ji-
- 1.4 Family Information and Early Life of Dilip ji –
- 1.5 Dilip Kumar Married Life –
- 1.6 Dilip Kumar Career–
- 1.7 Dilip ji’s first film (Dilip kumar First Movie)-
- 1.8 Dilip Kumar as a Director –
- 1.9 Dilip Kumar as Social Worker –
- 1.10 Dilip Kumar Awards and Achievement –
- 1.11 Interesting Fact About Dilip Kumar –
- 1.12 Affairs of Dilip Kumar –
- 1.13 Likes and Dislikes of Dilip ji
- 1.14 Dilip Kumar Net Worth –
- 1.15 Share this:
Biography of Dilip Kumar
Dilip Kumar Latest Health News –
Dilip Kumar has been admitted to the hospital today in June 2021, his condition is very serious and he is currently admitted in Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai.
Nowadays, Dilip ji’s health does not support anything, for the last few years he has been admitted to the hospital many times. Even in the year 2011, Dilip ji’s health suddenly deteriorated, someone spread the news of his death everywhere. After this his wife Saira ji told everyone that she is fine, nothing has happened to her. In 2013, he again had a heart attack, due to which he was admitted to the hospital. In April 2016, Dilip ji’s health had deteriorated again, due to which he was admitted to the hospital.
Dilip Kumar ji is now 95 years old, he has been ill for a long time. We wish the famous actor Dilip ji good health.
Brief information about Dilip ji –
|Name Name||Dilip Kumar|
|Real Name Real Name||Muhammad Yusuf Khan|
|Current Name Nickname||tragedy king|
|Date of Birth Date of Birth||11 December 1922|
|Birth Place Birth Place||Peshawar North-West Province, British India|
|Home Town Home Town||Mumbai|
|Education Education Qualification||NA|
|Ruchi Hobby||cooking food|
|Marital Status Marital Status||married|
Education of Dilip ji-
No one has any information about how far Dilip ji has studied, whether he ever went to college or not. But where does it go that Kumar Saheb did his schooling from a school near Nashik, then his family settled in Bombay.
Family Information and Early Life of Dilip ji –
|Father’s Name Father’s Name||lala slave server|
|Mother’s Name Mother’s Name||Ayesha Begum|
|Brother Brothers||Nasir Khan (film actor), Ehsan Khan, Aslam Khan, Noor Mohammad, Ayub Sarbar|
|Sisters Sisters||Fauzia Khan, Sakina Khan Taj Khan, Farida Khan, Saeeda Khan, Akhtar Asif|
|Wife Spouse||Saira Banu, Asma Rehman|
Dilip Kumar was born to Lala Ghulam in Peshawar, Pakistan. He had 12 siblings. His father used to sell fruits, and used to earn a living by paying some part of his house on rent. In 1930, his entire family moved to Bombay and started living. In 1940, due to differences with his father, he left his Mumbai home and moved to Pune. Here he met the owner of a canteen, Taj Mohammad Shah, with whose help he set up a sandwich stall in the Army Club. After the canteen contract expired, Dilip ji returned to his home in Bombay with a saving of 5000. After this, Dilip ji started looking for new work to help his father financially.
Dilip Kumar Married Life –
In the year nineteen hundred Chhachhath, he married Saira ji, a very beautiful and famous actress of the film industry. The age difference between these two became a matter of discussion at that time. Where does it go that this couple is the beautiful couple of Bollywood, between whom there was no dearth of love.
Despite so much love, this tragedy king of the industry got married again in the desire of a child. His marriage was with Asma Rehman ji in 1980, but their marriage lasted only 2 years and both of them separated.
Dilip Kumar Career–
Fate gave him a chance to enter this field. In 1943, he met Dr. Masani at Churchgate station, who offered him a job in Bombay Talkies. Then after this he met Devika Rani, the owner of Bombay Talkies, with whom he made an agreement of Rs 1250 annually. Here he was introduced to the great actor Ashok Kumar ji, who was very fascinated by the acting of Dilip ji. Initially, Dilip ji used to help in writing the story and script, because he had a good hold in Urdu and Hindi language. Dilip ji changed his name from Yusuf to Dilip only at the behest of Devika Rani. After which he got the role of lead actor in the film in 1944, although the film was a flop, but through this, Dilip ji’s entry in the cinema was done.
Dilip ji’s first film (Dilip kumar First Movie)-
His first film on the big screen was Jwar Bhata. Following is the information related to this film –
|Movie Name Film Name||tidal ebb|
|Director Director||Ameya Chakraborty|
|Release Date Release Date||7 July 1944|
After his first film, Dilip ji worked in a film called Jugnu, which proved to be successful on the big screen. And after that he became an overnight star, he got a line of offers for films. In 1949, Dilip ji got an opportunity to work with Raj Kapoor and Nargis in the film Andaz, which became the highest-grossing film of that time. The 1950s proved to be very fruitful for Hindi cinema. At this time, the image of Dilip ji’s tragedy king was slowly emerging in front of the people. After films like Jogan, Deedar and Daag, people started calling him the tragedy king. He also received the Filmfare Best Actor Award for the first time for the film Daag. After this, great films like Devdas were done by Dilip ji with Vyjayanthimala and Suchitra Sen. This role of drunken lover was played by Dilip ji, in which everyone gave him the title of Tragic Lover. Apart from the tragedy role, Dilip ji also did some light roles, he also did comedy in films like Aan and Azad. After establishing himself as a star in the 50s, Dilip ji did the film Kohinoor in 1960, in which he received the Filmfare Award. In the 60s, he worked with his brother Nasir Khan in a film called Ganga Jamuna Saraswati, although this film was unsuccessful on the big screen, but it did not make any bad impression on Dilip ji’s image.
After ruling the cinema for almost 2 decades, in the 70s when Amitabh Bachchan And when actors like Rajesh Khanna entered Hindi cinema, they were reduced to getting offers from films. The films that came out of Dilip ji at this time were also unsuccessful. After this Dilip ji took a long break of 5 years and made a big comeback in 1981 with the multi starrer ‘Kranti’. After this, he chose the role according to his age, he started taking the role of the elder of the family or the policeman. Dilip ji’s last big hit was the 1991 film ‘Saudagar’. Dilip ji last appeared in the film ‘Qila’ in 1998 and after that he retired from the film industry as an actor.
Dilip Kumar as a Director –
In 1996, Dilip ji wanted to step in as a director and made preparations for a film named Kalinga, but due to some reason the film was stopped before it started.
Dilip Kumar as Social Worker –
Dilip ji always wanted to connect the people of Pakistan and India, he also did many things for this. Dilip ji became a member of parliament from the year 2000, he is a very good social worker, who has always been ahead to help the needy.
Dilip Kumar Awards and Achievement –
- In 1991, Dilip ji was awarded the Padma Bhushan, the country’s third highest honor.
- In 1993, Dilip was honored with the Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award.
- In 1994, he was awarded the Dadasaheb Phalke Award, the highest honor of Indian cinema.
- In 1998, Dilip ji was awarded the highest civilian award Nishan-e-Pakistan by the Government of Pakistan. He was the second Indian who got this honor, before this Former Prime Minister of the country Morarji Desai got this honor.
- Dilip ji’s name to get the most awards Guinness World Record is included in.
Interesting Fact About Dilip Kumar –
- You will be surprised to know that even after the age difference of 22 years between Kumar Saheb and his wife, this Bollywood couple has completed 50 years of their marriage 2 years back.
- Dilip ji has worked in the film industry for more than 6 decades, and he has also won the first and most Filmfare Awards.
- He saw Saira Banu for the first time at her birthday party, he was attracted by her beauty. Attracted by her beauty, he started making up his mind to see Saira ji as an actress in his films. And he also proposed Saira ji for marriage.
- They do not have any children and in their illness, Saira ji is seen serving them with great devotion.
- Raj Kapoor and Dilip Kumar were good friends and good football players. Raj Kapoor ji also advised him to come in films.
- Dilip Kumar once took counseling and coaching in England and he was suggested to change his image from tragedy king to comedy.
- Dilip Kumar is the first Bollywood actor who belongs to Pakistan.
- His film Mughle Azam, which came in the 1960s, was the second highest-grossing film in Hindi cinema till 2008.
Affairs of Dilip Kumar –
Like most film stars, Dilip ji also had some love affairs, which were with these actresses –
- Kamini Kaushal Dilip ji was first attracted to this beautiful girl and he had agreed to it. But Kamini never accepted this in front of the media, but some of her film colleagues tell that she was also attracted to Dilip ji and could pay anything to be with him. But Kamini had promised her late sister that she would marry her husband and take care of their children and she did so and the relationship broke up.
- Madhubala – When he met Madhubala, with whom he fell deeply in love. Dilip ji also wanted to marry her, but Madhubala’s father was strongly against this. The reason for this is believed that Madhubala was a loti earner in her family, when she left, the family would have to eat and drink. Many directors wanted to take Dilip Kumar and Madhubala together, but when Madhubala When his father came to know about his love, he banned him from working with Dilip ji. Both had also done a great film like Mughal-e-Azam together, this was the period when the discussions of their love were in full swing, but due to the father’s refusal, both were separating.
Likes and Dislikes of Dilip ji
|favorite actress||Meena Kumari, Nalini Jaywant|
Dilip Kumar Net Worth –
This great actor was born in a very poor family, yet luck favored him and he worked very hard. In today’s time, he has a net worth of about 65 million dollars.
In this way, the whole life of Dilip ji was very good and inspirational. It is really difficult to establish a name in a non-country and to make a place in the hearts of the people, which they have done. Now Hindi cinema is again waiting for artists like him.