Biography of Brahma Kumari Shivani | Brahma kumaris Shivani biography Quotes
People also call Brahma Kumari Shivani Verma by the name of Sister Shivani. She is associated with a spiritual institution named Prajapati Brahma Kumari University as a spiritual teacher. She gives spiritual discourses to the people by connecting with ‘Awakening with Brahma Kumari’ which is broadcast daily on Aastha channel on television since 2008, which inspires people for human welfare by connecting with spirituality. His discourses have been very much liked by the people. Not only in India, but all over the world, he is called by various organizations for spiritual discourse. Here is some information about it.
- 1 Biography of Brahma Kumari Shivani
- 1.1 Birth and education of Brahma Kumari Shivani (Brahma kumari sister shivani education)
- 1.2 brahma kumari sister shivani career
- 1.3 Brahma Kumaris Sanstha at a Glance (Brahmakumari sanstha)
- 1.4 Awards and achievements of Brahma Kumari Shivani (BK Shivani award)
- 1.5 Famous priceless words of Brahma Kumari Shivani (Brahmakumari shivani quotes)
- 1.6 Share this:
Biography of Brahma Kumari Shivani
Birth and education of Brahma Kumari Shivani (Brahma kumari sister shivani education)
Brahma Kumari Shivani was born in 1972 in Pune. His family has been religious since the beginning. His parents were of very religious nature. Sister Shivani completed her graduation in Electrical Engineering from Pune University in 1994. After that, for two years she remained as a lecturer in Bharati Vidyapeeth Engineering College.
brahma kumari sister shivani career
Shivani used to go to the Brahma Kumari University to listen to lectures with her parents. He loved going there, because the lectures that were held were very informative and useful. In this way, her inclination towards this institution increased, and she joined this institution in 1995 AD. The TV series operated by them is in English language, some of which are as follows –
- Raja Yoga Meditation
- Wisdom of Dadi Janki
- inner beauty
- life skills
- Wisdom of Dadi Janki
Brahma Kumaris Sanstha at a Glance (Brahmakumari sanstha)
To acquaint the world with religious spirituality, an institution called Brahma Kumari was established by Dada Lekhraj Kripalani, who was a very big businessman. Whom we currently know as Prajapita Brahma. Since childhood, his mind was more engaged in religious works. Slowly his mind started drifting towards the divine. For human welfare, he laid the foundation of this institution in the year 1936. And started reaching the spiritual knowledge and education to the people. He established this institution in Calcutta, which is now known as Kolkata. The headquarters of this organization is in Mount Abu, India, which is located in Rajasthan. 8500 branches of this organization are spread all over the world. In the beginning, this institution was run by only women and they were named Brahma Kumaris, but now it is also run by men and they are called Brahma Kumars.
Awards and achievements of Brahma Kumari Shivani (BK Shivani award)
She has been awarded the Women of the Decade Achiever Award
Famous priceless words of Brahma Kumari Shivani (Brahmakumari shivani quotes)
Brahma Kumari has given many important statements in her spiritual discourse, which inspire people a lot. as written below –
- We think that by remembering God, he will do my work, but it is not so, whenever we do any work in the memory of God, he increases our power and impossible tasks become possible.
- If I allow the soul of the mind to carry the burden of useless thoughts, I will feel heaviness and soon I will get tired.
- When “me” is replaced with “we”, then ‘weakness’ also changes to ‘health’.
- A strong soul can express his love. Only that soul can be strong in which there is humility. A weak soul makes us selfish. If we are empty then we take from others, but if we fill then we keep giving to everyone on our own. That is our nature.
- The love or happiness given to anyone always comes back, incidentally, we also expect this from that person.
- If we do not like something in someone, then we easily speak negative things. We first think about those feelings in our mind and react to them in anger. Anything said in anger would naturally be impractical and disrespectful. Which creates a gap in the relationship, due to which the relationship can also break. Before giving any kind of reaction, we should think about his behavior and try to understand him, because every person has some reason about his behavior which we cannot understand at that time and at that time we should not understand that behavior. Giving your feedback increases the distance. So we should give them some time. We should start positivity by recognizing some positive things and behavior in them.
- If your thinking in life is to fly high above the world, then take lessons from those birds flying in the air, which enjoy their flight by being free. You also have such ability that you can fly with harmony in the group, and make yourself happy.
- Hardly we try to plan to save our time. However, until we keep our mind stable and do not run it in a planned way, then useless and negative thoughts will keep coming in our mind, due to which our valuable time will be wasted. If planning is not done on that plan on time, then it also creates tension. So we should use our ideas well by not wasting our time on planning. From today we will take out 15 minutes for ourselves from the whole day, which will fill our mind with positive energy. We will keep the thought of taking time for ourselves for a few days so that we can see that change in ourselves.
- A positive thought has the ability to completely change any situation. When I think of a positive thought and keep it inside my mind continuously, I feel that positive energy is flowing inside me and things are changing around me. The impossible is turning into possible and everyone is supporting me. This morning I will start again with a positive thought, even if there is a negative situation, I will maintain my positive thought. This thinking only brings positivity and if such thoughts continue forever, then I feel that it can be possible to keep every situation better.
- When we try to reduce or eliminate any weakness with strong thinking, we automatically get some virtuous qualities as a gift. Trying to eliminate weakness only brings qualities in us, but we think that nothing is changing in us, but in the end we definitely get some virtuous qualities. That’s why it becomes important that we identify our weaknesses and try to overcome them. Whether we see its benefits immediately or not. Today I will try to identify and overcome my weakness, make a plan for it and try to remove my weakness completely. From time to time, I will also review this plan and appreciate the qualities developed in me by considering it as a gift.
Read more –