Biography and Story of Kishore Kumar (K)ishore Kumar Biography and story in hindi)
Kishore Kumar was one of the most successful playback singers of the Hindi film world, he is a very famous person, as well as he was also an actor, lyricist, composer, producer, director and screenwriter. Apart from singing in Hindi films, he has sung in many languages including Bengali, Marathi, Assam, Gujarati, Kannada, Bhojpuri, Malayalam, Orissa and Urdu. He has received many awards for best singing.
- 1 Personal Life of Kishore Kumar (Kishore Kumar Short Biography in Hindi)
- 1.1 About Kishore Kumar Family Members
- 1.2 Kishore Kumar Education
- 1.3 Kishore Kumar Spouse and children (Kishore Kumar Spouse)
- 1.4 Kishore Kumar Movies, Songs & Career
- 1.5 Kishore Kumar Starting Career
- 1.6 Kishore Kumar’s Awards and Achievements and Films Kishore Kumar Awards and Achievements
- 1.7 Kishore Kumar Popular Songs
- 1.8 Kishore Kumar Biography Controversy
- 1.9 Kishore Kumar Death Reason
- 1.10 Kishore Kumar Quotes
- 1.11 Share this:
Personal Life of Kishore Kumar (Kishore Kumar Short Biography in Hindi)
Kishore Kumar was born in a small town in Khandwa (MP). His date of birth is 4 August 1929. He was born in a Bengali family and his birth name was Abhas Kumar Ganguly.
|famous name||Kishore Kumar|
|birth name||abhas kumar|
|height||5 feet 7 inches|
|physical appearance||Chest – 42 inches, Waist – 36 inches, Biceps – 14 inches|
|eye color||dark brown|
|business||Actor, Singer, Music Composer, Film Director and Producer, Screen Writer|
|like||reading novels, driving and playing table tennis|
|favorite singer||K L Saigal|
|Favourite Actor||Ashok Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Rajesh Khanna|
|favorite musician||s. D. Varman, R. de verman|
|Salary||35000 per song by 1960-1970|
|total earnings||1 billion dollars|
About Kishore Kumar Family Members
Kishore Kumar’s father was a lawyer. His name was Keylal Gangopadhyay. His mother’s name was Gauri Devi. Kishore Kumar had two brothers and a sister. His brothers’ name was Ashok Kumar, Anoop Kumar and sister’s name was Sati Devi. Ashok Kumar has worked in many Hindi films. Anoop Kumar also worked in some Bollywood films with the help of Ashok Kumar. While spending time with his brothers, Kishore Kumar also started taking interest in film and music. He was an actor and singer, a huge fan of LL Sehgal, whom Kishore considered his mentor and also followed his singing style.
Kishore Kumar Education
Kishore Kumar has graduated from Christian College Indore.
Kishore Kumar Spouse and children (Kishore Kumar Spouse)
He had four marriages, his four wives have been related to the film world in one way or the other.
- their first wife Who is known as Ruma Ghosh. He married her in 1951, she was also an actress and singer of Bengali films. Ruma and Kishore Kumar have a son named Amit Kumar, who is an actor, singer, music director and film director in films. This marriage of Kishore Kumar lasted till 1958, after which they divorced.
- second marriage He did the film actress Madhubala in 1960. He worked with Madhubala in Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi and Jhumru. because of heart disease life of madhubala It ended on 23 February 1969.
- their third marriage Yogita was with Bali in the year 1976. However, after two years this marriage also broke up.
- Kishore Kumar’s fourth marriage He met Leena Chandavarkar in the year 1980. From this marriage he got a son, whose name is Sumit Kumar.
Kishore Kumar Movies, Songs & Career
Kishore Kumar sang songs for more than 90 films. Actor Rajesh Khanna, Composer R D Burman And Mohammad Rafi was his very close friend.
Kishore Kumar Starting Career
Kishore Kumar was entered in the film industry without any formal training. The biggest reason for this was the influence of his brother Ashok Kumar in the film world. There was a difference of 18 years between Ashok Kumar and Kishore Kumar, which benefited that Kishore managed to make his place in films at a very young age. At a young age, he became the chorus singer for Bombay Talkies, in which Ashok Kumar worked.
Kishore Kumar’s first film and song:
In the year 1946, he got a chance to act for the first time in the film Shikari. At that time he was only 17 years old. As a singer, in 1948, he sang a song for the film Ziddi, whose lyrics were Marne ki Duaen kyun maangu….. In 1949, the teen film industry got solid. He played lead roles in films like the film Andolan in 1951, Naukri in 1954 and Musafir in 1957.
Kishore Kumar’s inner talent playback singing was used well by SD Burman during the film Mashal, after which Kishore sang for several films such as Muniji in 1954, Nau Do Eleven in 1957.
kishore kumar comedy movies
People loved him for his comedy roles in acting, some of which are New Delhi in 1957, Asha, Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi in 1958, Half Ticket in 1962 and Padosan Hai in 1968.
In 1960, Kishore Kumar made his participation in the production of films. Worked as a director, producer, lyricist and composer for the 1961 film Jhumru. He himself also acted in this film. Apart from this, he also produced and directed the film Door Ka Rahi in 1971, Door Vaadi Mein Kahin in 1980.
The 1960s was a mixed period for Kishore Kumar. Many of his songs were hit during this period, including the song Gaat Rahe Mera Dil from the 1964 film Guide, Yeh Dil Na Hota Bechara from the 1967 film Jewel Thief, etc.
The song Roop Tera Mastana sung by him in the 1969 film Aradhana gave him a lot of fame.
In the 1970s, Kishore Kumar was attracted towards politics. He was the main critic of Indira Gandhi during the Emergency of Indira Gandhi.
last song :
The last time the songs were recorded in the voice of Kishore Kumar for the film Waqt Ki Awaaz in the year 1988.
Movies based on Kishore Kumar:
Famous director Anurag Basu has planned to make a film based on the life of Kishore Kumar. Ranveer Kapoor will be seen in the role of Kishore Kumar in this film.
Kishore Kumar’s Awards and Achievements and Films Kishore Kumar Awards and Achievements
Kishore Kumar is known for his classic songs in every category. He received 8 Filmfare Awards as Best Playback Singer and also held the record for winning the most Filmfare Awards at that time. All this is one of his achievements. Kishore Kumar was appointed by the Government of Madhya Pradesh in 1985-86. Lata Mangeshkar Award was awarded. In the year 1997, the MP Government has started an award named ‘Kishore Kumar Award’.
Kishore Kumar has also received awards for many of his songs, which we have tried to represent through the table, which is as follows:-
Kishore Kumar Popular Songs
|Year||Song – Film||Award|
|1970||your beauty is intoxicating – worship||film fair|
|1971||—— worship||Bengal Film Journalists Association Award for Best Playback Singer|
|1972||——- style||Bengal Film Journalists Association Award for Best Playback Singer|
|1973||——- Hare Rama Hare Krishna||Bengal Film Journalists Association Award for Best Playback Singer|
|1975||——— blank paper||Bengal Film Journalists Association Award for Best Playback Singer|
|1976||someone broke my heart – inhuman||film fair|
|1979||khaike paan banaras wala – Don||film fair|
|1981||looked back a thousand ways – a little infidelity||film fair|
|1983||pug ghungroo tie – Faithful||film fair|
|1984||if you were not there||film fair|
|1985||floors have their place – drunker||film fair|
|1986||sea shore – sea||film fair|
Kishore Kumar Biography Controversy
- In 1960, Kishore Kumar’s name came into controversy when he was accused of evasion of income tax of the Government of India, due to which his reputation was deeply affected.
- The controversy between Kishore Kumar and Amitabh Bachchan also made headlines. The main reason for this was that Amitabh had rejected the offer of appearing in guest appearance for his film Mamta Ki Chhaon. This controversy lasted from 1982 to 1987. After which he refused playback singing for Amitabh. However, she later sang for the film Toofan, which was released after her death in 1989.
- He also had a dispute with Mithun Chakraborty over ex-wife Yogita Bali, although this dispute was also resolved later, after which he sang for Mithun for films like Disco Dancer in 1982 and Pyaar Ka Mandir in 1988.
- Kishore Kumar refused to sing a song in the Congress rally despite Sanjay Gandhi’s advice. Due to which Kishore Kumar’s song was banned by All India Radio and Doordarshan till 4 May 1976 and this ban remained till the end of Emergency, as a result of which his acting was also rejected.
Kishore Kumar Death Reason
In 1986, Kishore Kumar had a heart attack, due to which he started recording less. He was also planning to return to his birth place Khandwa after falling ill when he again suddenly suffered a second heart attack after which Kishore Kumar died on 13 October 1987 at the age of 58. His body was cremated in Khandwa, his birthplace.
Kishore Kumar Quotes
- If you look at every place in the world with the eyes of love, then it looks very beautiful.
- Sometimes the fate of a man can deceive him but God can never deceive him.
- Love or love is a feeling that teaches people to sacrifice, to sacrifice.
- If you want to get something that you never had before, you have to do something new, which you have never done before, in this way maybe you can get that thing.
- The difference between poverty and wealth should never be made on the basis of their condition. Many people, despite being rich, are very small at heart. In this way, the difference between poverty and wealth is not only determined by the situation but also by the heart.
- Mostly we want to get that thing which is expensive and in that we find our happiness but the truth is that the things in life with which we are really satisfied are love, happiness and laughter.
- Until you become something in life, your loved ones also treat you like strangers.
- I am completely incomplete without you, I feel that like lentil soup without salt, rice without lentils and Bengali without rice, in the same way I am incomplete without you.
- When we are healthy, we eat cashews while eating like a prince, but when we are unwell, we have to take care of our health, we have to eat enough corn and wheat, we have to stay hungry despite everything. Is.
- Your brother may be in a high position but you should not expect any help from him. Even your own child should not be expected too much because it is of no use, in the end only money is useful, due to this everyone remains connected to you.
- A true friend is one who, the whole world is against you, everyone keeps distance from you, but even in such a situation, he stands with you. He does not want to keep away from you under any circumstances and always supports you.
- Every day, every morning brings a new beginning for you. Give yourself a chance to make yourself better and better every day and use it. You become determined to do something good in the world to prove yourself.
read other –