All of us know that grocery products come under necessity and they are bought every month. The grocery items comprise a large share of the monthly expenses but a deal on them can put some ease on your expenses. Therefore, we have bought the best credit cards for grocery rewards that enables you to earn thousands of reward points when you buy the grocery products. You will earn rewards on every transaction you make to buy the grocery products. On the other hand, these reward points are redeemable at the reward point redemption website of the respective banks. Let’s move on to the various credit cards that will be the best to earn reward points on grocery shopping.
Credit Cards for Grocery Rewards
In the table given below, you can explore all the offers available on different credit cards for grocery shopping. These credit cards are the best to earn reward points while you buy grocery products. You must also explore the fees of all the best credit cards issued by different banks.
Value of Reward Points
Now, you must explore the value of the reward points earned from these credit cards on grocery shopping. Every credit card has a different value of the reward points in rupees. You must go through the value of 1 reward point in rupees of the various banks.
- SBI Reward Point is equal to 25 Paisa
- HDFC Reward Point is equal to 30 Paisa
- HDFC All Miles Point is equal to 50 Paisa
- ICICI PAYBACK Point is equal to 25 Paisa
- RBL Reward Point is equal to 25 Paisa
- Axis Edge Reward Point is equal to 20 Paisa
- Yes Bank Reward Point is equal to 25 Paisa
Options to Redeem the Grocery Rewards
You have seen the best credit card for grocery rewards, but after earning these reward points, you have the following options to redeem them:-
- You can make the payment of your credit card bills through these reward points.
- Make the booking of flight tickets and hotels using the reward points.
- Use the reward points to buy the vouchers of various brands.
- You can even donate your reward points as a charity to the needy.
- Buy Gift Cards from the Reward Point Redemption website through your reward points.