SBI Business Loan Apply: Interest Rates, Eligibility & SME Startup Loans
What is the eligibility to take a business loan from SBI? How to get Business Loan from SBI? want to know. So with the help of this article, you can get an SBI bank business loan very easily.
To start any business, money is needed. But due to a lack of money, people are not able to do their own business. In such a situation, with the help of a business loan, you can fulfill your dream of doing business.
State Bank of India gives loans to almost all types of businesses. Whatever business you want to do. You just need to have a solid plan for that business. The process of taking a business loan from SBI is very simple.
Most people in India have their bank accounts in SBI. In such a situation, if you are also a customer of SBI Bank. So let’s know how to take SBI bank business loan?
- 1 What are the ways to get a business loan from SBI?
- 1.1 How much business loan amount does SBI Bank give?
- 1.2 For how long does SBI bank give business loans?
- 1.3 How much interest is charged on an SBI business loan?
- 1.4 What are the documents required for SBI business loan?
- 1.5 Who can get an SBI business loan?
- 1.6 Why take a business loan from SBI Bank?
- 1.7 What is the Customer Care Number of SBI Business Loan?
- 1.8 Share this:
What are the ways to get a business loan from SBI?
Step 1: First you go to the official website of SBI Bank. Then log in by entering your id and password.
Step 2: Now you go to the option of business loan and click on apply online.
Step 3: After that fill in the requested information such as your name, age, type of business, turnover, loan amount, etc.
Step 4: After filling in your basic information, upload all the documents.
Step 5: Now if you will be eligible for the loan. Then the loan amount asked you will come into your bank account.
How much business loan amount does SBI Bank give?
You can get a business loan from 5 lakh to 100 crores from SBI bank.
For how long does SBI bank give business loans?
The business loan you get from SBI Bank. You have to fill it in from 12 months to 48 months.
How much interest is charged on an SBI business loan?
You have to pay interest from 11.20% to 16.30% on the loan amount you get from SBI bank.
What are the documents required for SBI business loan?
- ID Proof
- Address Proof
- Last 6 months’ bank statement
- Copy of Income Tax PAN for 24 months
- Business existence proof: PAN, sales tax/ excise/ VAT/ service tax registration, Copy of partnership deed, Trade license, certificate of practice, registration certificate issued by RBI.
Who can get an SBI business loan?
- You must be Self-Employed.
- Your age should be between 21 years to 65 years.
- Your turnover should be at least 20 lakhs.
- The current business you are doing. He must be at least 3 years old.
- Your minimum civil score should be 750.
Why take a business loan from SBI Bank?
- Here the interest rate is low.
- You get a loan of a higher amount.
- By getting more loan amounts, you can start a good business.
What is the Customer Care Number of SBI Business Loan?
For business loans, you can call on SBI’s toll-free number 1800 11 2211 or 1800 425 3800.
Apart from this, you can also get business loan-related solutions by calling 080-2659-9990.
This article taught you how to take SBI business loan? How to Apply for Business Loan from SBI Bank? What are the documents required for a business loan? How much interest and for how long are business loans available?
If all of you have liked the way to take SBI business loan or you have got any benefit from this information. So you can share this article with your loved ones on social sites. thanks.