Have your own business. We and ordinary family people like you definitely see such a dream. But due to a lack of money, we are not able to start any business. Even if you do not have money to start a business. So you can take a loan from a bank. In today’s article, how do you take axis bank business loans?
You do not have to run much to take a loan from Axis Bank.
Before taking a loan, you should know about the interest rates charged on the loan. Because the interest rate charged on the loan is a very important aspect. We take loans in haste without thinking. But we get worried because of the high-interest rate.
So let’s know how do you apply for Axis Bank business loan? How much interest does Axis Bank charge on Business loans? How long does it take to get a business loan?
- 1 How to take an online business loan from Axis Bank?
How to take an online business loan from Axis Bank?
Step 1: First of all go to the official website of Axis Bank.
Step 2: Now you select the option of Business Loan and click on apply online.
Step 3: After that fill in all your information being asked. Such as your name, phone number, business turnover, etc.
Step 4: Now upload all the documents.
Step 5: If you will be eligible for the loan. Then the loan amount will come into your bank account.
Who can get Business Loan from Axis Bank?
- Your age should be between 21 years to 65 years.
- It is necessary for the borrower to be self-employed.
- There should be a minimum turnover of 30 lakhs in the account.
- Your minimum civil score should be 750.
- Your current business should be at least 3 years old.
How much business loan can I get from Axis Bank?
Axis Bank gives you business loans from 50 thousand to 50 lakh.
For how long does Axis Bank give business loans?
- A business loan from Axis Bank has to be repaid within 1 year to 5 years.
- How much interest is charged on Axis Bank Business Loan?
- The loan amount from Axis Bank is determined by looking at things like your business profile, civil score and loan tenure, etc.
What are the documents required to take a business loan from Axis Bank?
- Pan Card
- Business Proof
- KYC Documents
- Relevant Financial documents
- Bank account statement for last 6 months
- Duly filled in the application form by the customer
Why should you take a business loan from Axis Bank?
- Low-interest rates are charged on the loan.
- Axis Bank gives a lot of loans.
- The loan can be taken both online and offline.
Hope you now understand How to get Business Loan from Axis Bank? What are the documents required for availing of a loan? How much will I get a business loan from Axis Bank? How much interest will have to be paid etc?
Liked the information. So you must share this article with your friends and loved ones on social media sites. thanks.