Friends through this post we 51 important questions of computer You will get information about which is very important from the point of view of examination and computer.
These questions are asked again and again in examinations. So if you are preparing for an exam or Computer related information If you are interested in achieving Computer Important Questions and Answers Must read
Multiple choice question answers in computer
Here we will know Computer Some very important questions related to which are often asked in competitive examinations.
1. Where was the first computer installed in India?
Answer – The first computer in India was established at the Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta.
2. When is Computer Literacy Day celebrated?
Answer – Computer Literacy Day is celebrated on 2 December.
3. Considered the most computerized country in the world?
Answer – United States of America is considered the country with the most computers in the world.
4. Who created the world’s first supercomputer?
Answer – Construction of world’s first supercomputer C-DAC was did .
5. Who is called the father of a computer?
Answer: Parent of computer Charles Babbage Is called Charles Babbage in 1822 Computer Invented. The first time that Charles Babbage Computer His name is “Differential Engine” invented.
6. What is the brain of a computer?
Answer – The brain of computer is called CPU.
7. What is the data that goes into the computer?
Answer – The data that goes into the computer is called input.
8. What is the full form of BIOS?
Answer – The full name of BIOS is Basic Internal Output System. This term is actually an abbreviation for Basic Input / Output System. This is build-in software that determines what a computer can do without accessing the program from disk. The main function of bios is to boot the operating system on the PC.
9. Who is the inventor of WWW?
Answer: The inventors of WWW are Tim Berners Lee and Robert Cailliau. The two together joined the WWW (1989)world Wide Web) Was invented.
10. What are the two popular output devices.
Answer – Two popular output devices Monitor And The printer Huh. Apart from this, other output devices include Plotter, Projector, Speaker etc.
11. Which device is used to view all types of information or output of a computer?
Answer – To see all the information and output of computer Monitor Is used.
12. The medium of output is?
Answer – The medium of output is printer.
13. What is the full form of CD ROM?
Answer – Compact disk read only memory is the complete form of CD ROM. Compact Disc Read Only Memory (Compact Disk Read Only Memory) This is an example of secondary memory.
14. What is the meaning of RAM in a computer?
Answer – RAM in computer means Random Acsess Memory. It is a type of computer memory that is accessed randomly. This means that it stores the work being done in the computer in a temporary manner.
15. Computer hardware that can store huge amounts of data is called?
Answer – Computer hardware that can store a large amount of your magnetic tape. hard disk It is called.
17. Who does not count in the type of memory in a computer.
Answer – Server is not counted in the type of memory in the computer.
18. What is a pen drive?
Answer – Pen drive is an electronic memory. A pen drive is a portable universal serial bus (USB) flash memory device that stores and transfers audio, video, and data files from a computer.
19. Why is cache memory used?
Answer – Cache memory is used in the computer to remove the speed barrier between the memory and the processor.
20. What is a built in memory of a computer?
Answer – The built-in memory of the computer is ROM ROM.
21. In which place does the data remain intact after saving a file and shutting down the computer?
Answer – After saving a file and shutting down the computer, the data remains intact in secondary storage.
22. What is the full name or full forum of www?
Answer: WWW Full Name Word Wide Web is.
23. How is word length measured in a computer?
Answer: In computer Byte The word length is measured from.
24. What is the part of a computer system that contains programs or instructions called?
Answer – The part of the computer system that contains the instructions in the program Software It is called.
25. What is called when two processors are installed in a computer?
Answer: When two processors are installed in a computer, then it Paralel processing They say.
26. What is the computer language used on the Internet?
Answer: Computer language used on the Internet Java is.
27. Who is considered to be the fastest computer?
answer. Fastest computer Supercomputer Is considered to be.
28. Who is the inventor and promoter of WWW?
answer. The inventor of WWW is the originator Tim Berners Lee Ji.
29. What is http in URL http: // www?
answer. Http is a protocol in the URL. HTTP is a full forum Hypertext Transfer Protocol.
30. What is a browser?
Answer – Browser is a software for searching web pages on the Internet. A web browser is a software that helps you to view and use the content available on the Internet such as articles, images, videos and audio and games etc. available on the blog website. Some of the most popular browsers are Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Opera etc.
31. What is a computer virus?
Answer: A computer virus is a software program specifically designed to destroy a computer. VIRUS Full name of Vital Information Resources Under Siege is. Viruses are small programs in a computer which are auto execute programs which enter the computer and affect the working of the computer.
32. What is the full form of email?
answer. Full form of email is electronic mail. Raymond Tomlinson (the Father of Email) is called the father of email. A message is sent in digital form from one person to another or more people by e-mail. It is operated by the Internet.
33. Who is the originator of the email?
answer. The originator of the email R. Tomlinson (Raymond tomlinson) is.
34. What is the full name of HTML?
Answer – Full HTML Name Hyper Text Markup Language is.
35. What is the full name of https?
Answer – https full name HyperText Transfer Protocol. The HTTPS protocol works on the transport layer of the OSI model. Which is known for layer security.
36. When was the first supercomputer built in the world.
answer. The world’s first supercomputer was built in 1976.
37. What is EDP?
Answer – EDP is electronic data processing. It is called electronic data processing in Hindi.
38. What is the full form of LCD?
39. What is the full name of OCR?
answer- OCR Full name of Optical Charater Recognition is. OCR is a technology through which we create different document like Image PDF File Or by hand, we convert the document etc. in such a way that the computer can understand it.
40. Who created the first computer mouse?
Answer – The first computer mouse was made by Douglas Engelbert. He built it in the 1960s.
41. What is the most commonly used input device today?
Answer – Keyboard is the most commonly used input device today.
42. What does the size of virtual memory depend on?
Answer – The size of virtual memory depends on the disk spec.
43. In the context of computer, ALU stands for?
Answer – ALU means Arithmetic Logic Unit. ALU is called arithmetic logic unit in Hindi.
44. Which is the world’s first electronic computer?
Answer – is the world’s first electronic computer eniac (ENIAC). Electronic numerical integrator and computer Abbreviated form of.
45. What is IBM?
Answer – IBM is an American multinational information technology company. This company was started in 1911 under the name of Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company. IBM’s full forum is International Business Machines Corporation.
46. What is the name of supercomputer manufactured in India?
Answer – PARAM is a super computer manufactured in India. C-DAC Has been produced by
47. Which is the first calculator in the world?
Answer: The first calculator of the world is Abacus.
48. Ctrl, shift and alt are called?
Answer – Ctrl, shift and alt Modifier key It is said.
49. What is Bit?
Answer – bit is the smallest unit of computer memory.
50. What is inaccuracy in computer data called?
Answer – Inaccuracy in computer data is called bug. When a developer builds a computer program, there are flaws in it while creating, which you can call error, fault, fault, failure or fault, but in technical language it is called software bug.
51. Who invented the microprocessor?
Answer – Intel invented the microprocessor. There are mainly two large microprocessor manufacturing companies in the world – Intel (INTEL) and AMD.
Friends, through this post you 51 important computer questions Information about which is very important from the exam point of view.
Friends, hope you liked this post and would like this information related to computer, if you like this information related to computer, then share it on social media and if you have important computer questions in your mind So through the comment below, we will surely answer your questions.