Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana Delhi 2021-2022 (Application Form Online, Eligibility, Scholarship Amount) (Application Form Online, Eligibility, Amount)
The Kejriwal government in Delhi has always been taking various steps for the development of education. This is also one of the reasons that Kejriwal again got a big victory with a majority, and he once again became the Chief Minister of Delhi. After becoming the Chief Minister, the first budget of the Kejriwal government was presented on 23 March, in which big announcements were made for health, education, poor, business, old age. To give new heights to education, Delhi government has announced Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana. Let us know in detail what is going to be available in the scheme –
Chief Minister Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana
|Name||Chief Minister Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana|
|where was it launched||Delhi|
|who announced||kejriwal government|
|beneficiary||9 th to 12 th class student|
|Application Process||not started yet|
Key points of the plan –
- Purpose – The main objective of this scheme is to promote education in the state. The purpose of starting this scheme of the government is that more and more children should be excited about education, and parents should also send their children to school.
- Financial help is being given to the children under the scheme, so that there will be no additional burden of fees on the weaker sections and children will be able to get good education without any hassle.
- Financial assistance to 9th and 10th students – The government has announced that 9th and 10th students who have secured at least 50% marks in the previous class will be given financial assistance of Rs 5000 for that year.
- Financial assistance to 11th and 12th students – 10 thousand annual scholarship has been announced to 11th and 12th students who have secured at least 60 percent marks in the previous class.
- Budget – A budget of Rs 150 crore has been fixed from the government for this scheme, so that more and more people can take advantage of this scheme.
- Only Delhi residents – The benefit of the scheme will be available to those students who come within the limits of Delhi state.
- Beneficiary Category – Those who come from SC, ST, OBC and Minority (SC/ST/OBC and Minority) category will get the benefit of the scheme. Apart from this, the benefit of this scheme will not be given to any other class.
- Bank Account Information – To take advantage of the scheme, it is mandatory to give bank account information to the beneficiary.
- Domicile letter – Students have to submit their domicile letter.
- Aadhar Card – It will be necessary for all the beneficiary to give Aadhar card.
- Caste Certificate – It is mandatory for the beneficiary to have a caste certificate.
Application Form Process –
The Delhi government has not started the application process for the scheme, no information related to it has been released yet. You will get an update here as the information comes in.
The idea behind bringing such a scheme of the Delhi government is that education should be promoted. The government has also taken a big decision in the field of health. The decision has been taken to implement the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Ayushman Bharat Yojana in Delhi.