[रजिस्ट्रेशन] e Shram Card Registration 2021: E Shram Portal Login || e Shramik Card Status: eshram.gov.in Portal Registration E-Shram Portal Registration || Online Application Read here to do so. The Government of India has started many such schemes, through which people are getting the benefits of these schemes from time to time. Today we are telling you about such a scheme which can prove to be helpful for the working class.
- 1 E-Shram Portal: About E Shram Card Registration
- 1.1 What is e-shram portal? Database System?
- 1.2 (Registration) Insurance cover after registering on e-shram portal
- 1.3 E Shram Card – Benefits of registering on E-Shram Portal
- 1.4 E Shram Card Registration || Objectives of E-Shramik Scheme
- 1.5 Features of E-Shram Yojana || E Shram Portal Registration
- 1.6 E Shame Card Registration || Who can register on the e-shram portal?
- 1.7 register.eshram.gov.in portal registration || e Shram Card Online Apply
- 1.8 Direct Links for E Shram Card Registration 2021
- 1.9 Share this:
E-Shram Portal: About E Shram Card Registration
The Prime Minister of our country Shri Narendra Modi has started a scheme for the workers so that the working class can become self-reliant and empowered. But there are many such workers who should get the benefit of this scheme but they are deprived of this scheme. Therefore, for such workers, the Ministry of Labor has created a e-shram portal has inaugurated. Due to which the workers will get to know many information through this portal. Today we will tell you about the process, features, benefits, eligibility, and documents required to apply for this portal. So you have to read this article till the end.
What is e-shram portal? Database System?
E-Shram Portal: – Through this portal an online database of workers of the unorganized sector will be prepared in which their Aadhar card will be linked. Due to which the laborers, street vendors and domestic workers will be linked together. In the portal, information about the name, address, employment, educational qualification, work in which they are skilled, and their family members will be taken. Through this portal, the government will make the workers aware of the new schemes. After registration, the government will provide an e-card of 10 numbers to the workers, which will be valid across the country.
(Registration) Insurance cover after registering on e-shram portal
27 lakh unorganized sector workers have registered on this portal. This information has been given by the Ministry of Labor. To register, the government organized several camps in which the workers went and got themselves registered.
Through this portal, the government has also started an insurance cover for the workers, in which if the worker dies in an accident, the government will provide a grant amount of two lakhs to his family. If the worker becomes permanently disabled or partially disabled at the time of the accident, then the government will provide a grant of one lakh to the worker. For this insurance cover, it is necessary for the workers to register on this portal.
E Shram Card – Benefits of registering on E-Shram Portal
Through this portal, workers will get the benefit of social security scheme. In addition, registered workers Pradhan Mantri Shram Maandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana You will get the benefit of many schemes like etc. Apart from this, an honorarium of Rs 3000 per month will be given to the workers under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Maandhan Yojana after registering on this portal.
Also read: What is Pradhan Mantri Shram Maandhan Yojana? And how to apply? and its benefits etc.
E Shram Card Registration || Objectives of E-Shramik Scheme
The main purpose of this portal is to prepare a database of construction workers, migrant workers, platform workers, street vendors, domestic workers, etc., in which they can get the benefits of all those schemes. Apart from this, this portal will prove to be helpful for workers to deal with any kind of crisis like Covid-19.
Features of E-Shram Yojana || E Shram Portal Registration
Now we will talk to you about the benefits and its features after e-shram portal registration, the information of which is as follows:
- This portal has been launched by Union Employment Minister Bhupendra Yadav.
- Through e-Shramik Portal 38 crore workers Online data has been prepared.
- This data will be linked with Aadhar card.
- Through this portal, laborers, street vendors, and domestic workers will be linked together on this portal.
- On the portal, the name of the worker, address, educational qualification, information about the work in which he is skilled, and all the information related to the family will be available on this portal.
- Through this portal workers 10 digit e-card Through which workers will be able to get the benefits of many schemes.
- After making E Shram Card, you will be able to get the benefits of many schemes together, which include Pradhan Mantri Shram Maandhan Yojana, Social Security Scheme, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana etc.
- On getting the workers registered on this portal under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Maandhan Yojana, the government 3000 rupees per month will provide.
- Through this portal, the government will insure the workers, in which in case of accidental death. Two lakhs The amount will be given to the family of the worker. Similarly, if the worker gets permanent or partial disability in an accident, then the government will give that worker Hundred Thousand will provide the amount.
You May Also Likes:
PMSYM Yojana: Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Scheme
[PMMVY] Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana
[पंजीकरण] Indira Gandhi Pension Scheme 2021
Rail Skill Development Scheme
Social Security Pension Scheme
E Shame Card Registration || Who can register on the e-shram portal?
The following workers can register online to get the benefits of this scheme:
|leather worker||Labour||newspaper seller|
|domestic workers||Barber||fruit and vegetable seller|
|MGNREGA workers||CSC Center Director||farm laborers|
|asha worker||building and construction worker|
Important Documents for E Shram Card Registration
The main documents for the workers who want to register on this portal are as follows.
|Aadhar card||Bank Account, IFSC Code||income certificate|
|mobile number linked with aadhar card||Address proof||age certificate|
|Ration card||passport photo||mobile number|
register.eshram.gov.in portal registration || e Shram Card Online Apply
If you are also thinking of registering or registering on the e-shram portal, then you can apply online by following the steps given below:
- For online registration you have to visit the official website of e-shram portal (eshram.gov.in).
- By going to the home page, you have to click on the option of REGISTER on E-Shram.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you on a new page.
- On this page, you have to enter your Aadhar link mobile number, captcha code, EPFO and ESIC member status.
- Now you have to click on the option to send OTP to your mobile number while proceeding.
- After this, the OTP received on your registered mobile number will have to be typed in the OTP box.
- Now you have to click on Register option.
- In this way you will be able to register yourself on the e-shram portal.
- Now you have to fill the application form completely and enter the information related to name, address, income, age, etc.
- After that you have to upload the required documents and finally submit your form online by clicking on submit button.
Direct Links for E Shram Card Registration 2021
E Shramik Card Status: How to Check?
After e shram card registration, applicants can check their application/ registration status through online mode. Candidate should have to login with at eshram official website by using registered mobile number. After successfully login candidates can check what is the status of e Shramik Card. He/She registered successfully or not.
You can find out the status of e-shram card registration by logging on to the official website of e-shram. If you have applied through any CSC center, then you can go to that CSC center / center and find out the application status.
E Shram Card Registration Helpline Number
In this way, through this article, we have given you information about this scheme, if you are facing any kind of problem, then you can solve your problem through e-shram portal helpline number or email. which is like this:
- Helpline Number- 14434
- Address- Ministry of Labor & Employment, Govt. of India, Jaisalmer House, Mansingh Road, New Delhi-110011, India
- Phone number: 011-23389928
- Email ID: [email protected]
FAQs – E Shram Card Registration
Question: How to get e-shram card made?
answer: To get an E Shram card, you have to register on eshram.gov.in or you can get yourself registered by visiting any CSC center.
Question: How to know E Shramik card status?
answer: To track e-Shramik Card Application Status or Application Status, you can check your application status by login to the official website of e-Shram.
Question: What are the benefits of getting an e-shram card?
answer: There are many benefits of getting this card. Through this card, many central government schemes can be availed simultaneously. Some of these are as follows: Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin, Deendayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushal Yojana, etc.
Question: How to login E Shram Portal?
Answer: To login to the E Shram Portal, go to the official website and you can login through the registered mobile number by clicking on the option of E-shram login on the homepage.
If you want E Shram Card Registration || E Shram Portal Registration || E Shramik Card Status || E Shram Portal Login || E Shram CSC Login || If you want to ask us any information related to Benefits of E Shram Yojana, then you can ask us by commenting below.